Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages<1234>»
Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline nevw  
#51 Posted : 27 May 2007 04:43:19(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
OK You Win.
CC Details 0410E biggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin
NOt wearing the Pink Pinny, which is hard to see and now I have a white Pinny which also is hard to see against MY pure white Skin Still have 2 new shiny tin Hips that is badly in Need of Repair matching rusting tin shoulders
and a hose pipe on the aorta
Junior member of the Banana Club, a reformist and an old Goat with a Bad memory, loafing around
Offline diesel  
#52 Posted : 27 May 2007 10:38:03(UTC)
diesel

Australia   
Try putting it on ebay and see what happens!!!

Diesel
Ecos 50200, Software 4.1.2 Marklin HO K track, EcosBoost, Traincontroller Gold V9.0,B2, All track power via EcosBoost Separate programing siding. Decoders- Lokpilot V2,Lokpilotv3, Lok V4, LoksoundV4, Loksound V5, Marklin MFX and Marklin Fx. Internet Exlporer 11.0, Win 7
Offline Caplin  
#53 Posted : 27 May 2007 16:39:41(UTC)
Caplin

Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by Webmaster
UserPostedImage
Simply beautiful! [^]

In the meantime I have had another prototype - a wooden peg - sent for upgrade. This type has an advantage over the above for those of you who don't like ice cream:

UserPostedImage

The upgraded uncoupler is seen further down.
This State-of-the-Art uncoupler has no need for a lifting movement. You simply slide it in - the handle is to the right - and push in one direction. Due to the inclined top surface the couplings open and the wagons have disengaged.
No price tag set. Perhaps our webmaster could be persuaded to add the LOGO to it. wink

Happy Whitsun to all of you Smile

UserPostedImage
Regards,
Benny - Outsider and MFDWPL

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Caplin
Offline intruder  
#54 Posted : 28 May 2007 15:20:11(UTC)
intruder

Norway   
I have learned a lot from this topic:

1. I do not use a tie when playing with my trains. I understand that I have to change that.
2. If drinking beer directly from the can it is not so easy to dip the tie in the beer.
3. By a terrible mistake I have used the same analog uncoupler stick for cars from different countries, also for digital trains.
4. I have not been paying any attention when using my left or right hand, not to mention the front or rear end of the car.
5. An advantage by living far north in the world is that we can store our icecream outside the house during long periods of the year and thereby save a lot of money on the electricity bill. We can use that electricity to run our trains instead.
6. We do have icecream.
Best regards Svein, Norway
grumpy old sod
Offline Bart  
#55 Posted : 28 May 2007 17:52:10(UTC)
Bart

Netherlands   
Nice collection, Lutz! Congratulations.
Hope you will find the missing 1996 MHI uncoupler on Ebay soon!
biggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin
*Bart
Offline steventrain  
#56 Posted : 28 May 2007 18:32:25(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Again very nice collection,Lutz.Smile
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
Offline David Dewar  
#57 Posted : 28 May 2007 22:33:21(UTC)
David Dewar

Scotland   
Lutz : you really are as daft as the rest of us which is nice to know.

David
Take care I like Marklin and will defend the worlds greatest model rail manufacturer.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by David Dewar
Offline Webmaster  
#58 Posted : 28 May 2007 23:14:10(UTC)
Webmaster

Out of stock!

Unfortunately, the current production run of the marklin-users.net universal uncoupler stick has been sold out and new items will not be available until after the Nordic ice-cream season. The demand has been enormous. biggrin

Maybe there will also be a "Magnum" variant of the uncoupler, suitable for 1 gauge and such... The design made by Benny is currently also evaluated as a possible extension to the offerings of the official marklin-users.net uncoupler series.

I would like to express my thanks to all members who have sent their credit card details to me, now procurement of new M items is in process. No need to worry, just pay your credit card bills as usual - it is for a good cause...biggrin

Out of respect and privacy, the individual members will not be officially listed even if I would like to thank them all... biggrinbiggrinbiggrin
Juhan - "Webmaster", at your service...
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
Offline nevw  
#59 Posted : 29 May 2007 02:06:41(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
THere is enough Laughter here in this topic to "Break the Bank" [}:)]biggrin[:p]CoolSmile[^]
NOt wearing the Pink Pinny, which is hard to see and now I have a white Pinny which also is hard to see against MY pure white Skin Still have 2 new shiny tin Hips that is badly in Need of Repair matching rusting tin shoulders
Junior member of the Banana Club, a reformist and an old Goat with a Bad memory, loafing around
Offline Purellum  
#60 Posted : 29 May 2007 04:01:24(UTC)
Purellum

Denmark   
Danish price on not original Marklin: 5000 pieces = 21 Euro.

http://www.max-horsens.d...8-scatid-288-plpn-1.html

A colered version also exists, ideal where many run trains and uncouple, like in a club:

http://max-horsens.dk/si...7-scatid-288-plpn-1.html

Both come without icecream. [V]

( I scream song : http://www.heptune.com/lyrics/iscreamy.html )

Per. wink
If you can dream it, you can do it!

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide.

In case this is not legally possible:
I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

UserPostedImage
Offline nevw  
#61 Posted : 29 May 2007 05:36:43(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
You can have uncouplers to match the colour of the wagons. what a good idea and it is a fashon statement to the FD.
Nev
Offline john black  
#62 Posted : 29 May 2007 12:12:48(UTC)
john black

United States   
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by Webmaster
<br />Out of stock!

Drats - late, again [xx(] !!! And I'd have needed even three of them (one for each level).
Well, since I'm broke by buying too many Marklins there's no need for sending back my cards, Juhan ...
I hope no one visits a poor Southener's layout in Brooklyn. Intruders beware of Gators.
AT&SF, D&RGW, T&P, SP, WP, UP, BN, NYC, ARR, epI-III - analog & digital Marklin Classics only.
CU#6021 FX-MOTOROLA DIGITAL SYSTEM. Fast as lightning and no trouble. What else ...
Outlaw Member of BIG JUHAN's OUTSIDER CLUB. With the most members, worldwide

thanks 1 user liked this useful post by john black
Offline David Dewar  
#63 Posted : 29 May 2007 14:50:55(UTC)
David Dewar

Scotland   
Great test Lutz. A friend from Kingsbridge who has been reading the forum just phoned to ask who owns the uncoupler rights as they are interested in buying the firm making them. I said I would get back to him. Perhaps Adrian is high up the list but maybe all who have contributed so far could be equal shareholders and I will broker a deal for our shares if you feel now is the time to sell.

David
Take care I like Marklin and will defend the worlds greatest model rail manufacturer.
Offline john black  
#64 Posted : 29 May 2007 16:18:51(UTC)
john black

United States   
€100,000 for webmaster, plus €10,000 for each forum member oughta be ok, David.
Please tell your friend he can start sending the cash ... biggrin
I hope no one visits a poor Southener's layout in Brooklyn. Intruders beware of Gators.
AT&SF, D&RGW, T&P, SP, WP, UP, BN, NYC, ARR, epI-III - analog & digital Marklin Classics only.
CU#6021 FX-MOTOROLA DIGITAL SYSTEM. Fast as lightning and no trouble. What else ...

Offline steventrain  
#65 Posted : 29 May 2007 19:36:14(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Excellent,Lutz.biggrin
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
Offline Bart  
#66 Posted : 29 May 2007 20:42:22(UTC)
Bart

Netherlands   
biggrinbiggrin
Sorry that you had to eat 2, Lutz, before taking the pics.
MRR life can be hard...
*Bart
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Bart
Offline intruder  
#67 Posted : 29 May 2007 23:04:08(UTC)
intruder

Norway   
I'm eating one now, vanilla with chocolate cover

The stick is probably best for rear couplings, though. if I eat many, maybe I find one for front couplings as well.
grumpy old sod
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by intruder
Offline Purellum  
#68 Posted : 30 May 2007 00:43:39(UTC)
Purellum

Denmark   
I wonder, can the ICE uncoupler uncouple ICE trains confusedconfusedconfusedwink

Will the new big startsets be "Magnum" instead of "Mega" confused

Do Chinese use chopsticks for ice cream confused Or for uncouplers confused

Per.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide.

I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Purellum
Offline David Dewar  
#69 Posted : 30 May 2007 01:08:56(UTC)
David Dewar

Scotland   
Trouble with chopsticks is they come in pairs and it is difficult to know which uncouples the front or rear wheel sets. To cover for left handed folk means having four chopsticks.

By now Diesel must be wishing he had not askes the original question !!!!

David
Offline nevw  
#70 Posted : 30 May 2007 01:51:33(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
Diesel Like the rest of us is Laughing his head off at all this imagination and repartee. Smile[:p][:p][:p]
Best thing since sliced bread. [}:)]
Nev

PS: David, Take my share of the loot in 2007 new items. (My Choice) biggrin[}:)]
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by nevw
Offline Purellum  
#71 Posted : 30 May 2007 03:21:46(UTC)
Purellum

Denmark   
This is going to be BIG:

Environmental impact:
In China alone, an estimated 45 billion pairs of disposable chopsticks are used and thrown away annually.
This adds up to 1.7 million cubic metres of timber or 25 million fully grown trees every year.
To encourage that people use and throw away less, as of April 2006 a five percent tax is added to the price of chopsticks.
This measure is part of the first tax package in 12 years.

Take care, re-use your uncouplers, or they will be taxed! [xx(]

Medical problems:
A 2003 study found that regular use of chopsticks may slightly increase the risk of osteoarthritis in the hand,
a condition where cartilage gets worn off, leading to pain in the hand joints, particularly among the elderly.

Will the same thing happen if you uncouple too often confused[:0]

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chopsticks

Per.

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Purellum
Offline nevw  
#72 Posted : 30 May 2007 11:15:32(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
<font face="Tahoma]
URGENT Urgent Technical RECALL/UPDATE
</font id="Tahoma]

It has been reported that the MAGNUM Uncoupler has been used on Scale HO and Z with distarious results.

Therefore it has been decreed by the Technical Department that Magnum Uncouplers are only to be used on Large Scale ( eg 1 or Garden) equipment.

All who have purchased the Magnum Uncoupler MUST immediately cease using it on small equipment as it is only to be used on Magnum Size equipment.
Secondly said users are to return their Magnum Decouplers to their Approved Magnum Repair Facility for exchange to a regular size coupler that is suitable for small gauges.

This will be done free of charge with the exception of a Small charge for postage and Packaging.

Smile
Offline john black  
#73 Posted : 30 May 2007 12:39:02(UTC)
john black

United States   
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by nevw
<br />users are to return their Magnum Decouplers

This is most important information, Nev - many thanks!
Please keep clear from your front porch. We will send 'em to you ... biggrin

Offline David Dewar  
#74 Posted : 30 May 2007 14:38:19(UTC)
David Dewar

Scotland   
Nev. The UK is in turmoil. As most have 00 gauge what will they do...can they use the magnum version or should they be returned. Hornby are thinking of a recall or perhaps warranties will be void.
Model rail people are taking to the streets in panic ...coaches are in sidings unable to be uncoupled...preiserlings are starting to travel by Faller car system.
Post Offices are unable to cope with parcels of magnum uncouplers being returned to....... well YOU actually.

David

Offline kimballthurlow  
#75 Posted : 30 May 2007 14:47:28(UTC)
kimballthurlow

Australia   
Due to globalization of business, and in the interests of assisting balance of trade, payments, G8, G9, G..17 ....and whatever, and because of the amount of Marklin sold in Australia, I believe the marklin-user net uncoupler stick should be manufactured from Australian timber.

To facilitate this, I have chopped down the large tree in my front yard. I am gradually cutting it into manageable pieces as we speak, ready to ship to the owners of the uncoupling stick rights. I guess that is Juhan, and the members of the Marklin-user net, or is it now Kingsbridge?

UserPostedImage

While many of you will condemn the destruction of this oxygen generating species (melaleuca linariifolia, to be exact), I ask you to take note of the contribution by Per,
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:In China alone, an estimated 45 billion pairs of disposable chopsticks are used and thrown away annually.
This adds up to 1.7 million cubic metres of timber or 25 million fully grown trees every year.

This makes my expertise with the axe, pale into in-significance. If you wish to be critical, I suggest you first write to the authorities in China.......

Which brings me to another point. The government here is going on about climate change, and what they want us to do about it. Why do they want to change the climate? I find the climate here in Australia perfectly lovely, especially at this time of the year!

And in this regard, apparently, they forbid the destruction of certain trees in neighbourhoods and forests. ... What's that dear?...... a knock at the door? ......... what? .. Forestry Commission???....????? ....Pray .... Knees......??? ...Thank G...... My wife offered them a beer, and got rid of them ...... WHAT, a whole carton!!**##&&**%%. ...... Good woman that, she knows how to protect me!!

Anyway, I am simply being true to the spirit of what it is to be an Australian - give me an axe, and put me near a tree,... etc etc.
If we can make one small contribution to the pleasure of Marklin users world-wide, our loss of one tree will be well served, and we will be satisfied.

UserPostedImage

I notice that the outer branch ends of the tree may also be used as log loads in flat and stake cars (examples. 4771, 4663, 4459, 4694).

Sorry I did not realise this would cause a rush on these models. What, my dealer has none left in stock either ....... damn!!!!
Steven, place red faces next to these models if they are in the 2007 items. [V][V][V] Three faces should do it.

Intercepted email "Production, Sonneburg, Goppingen ... oh wherever!!! Increase production of models listed above. Australian has caused a rush - quick, quick. Australier hat Anstürme - schnell, schnell verursacht."

I am really sorry about that.[:o)]

regards
Kimball

Edited by moderator 11 January 2011 14:52:10(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

HO Scale - Märklin (ep II-III and VI, C Track, digital) - 2 rail HO (Queensland Australia, UK, USA) - 3 rail OO (English Hornby Dublo) - old clockwork O gauge - Live Steam 90mm (3.1/2 inch) gauge.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by kimballthurlow
Offline RayF  
#76 Posted : 30 May 2007 15:03:03(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   
biggrinbiggrinbiggrinThis is one of the most entertaining topics I've seen on this forum.

Keep it up guys!

Ray

PS. I never thought about using Ice Cream sticks. I've been dreading the day I lose my plastic uncoupler!
Ray
Mostly Marklin.Selection of different eras and European railways
Small C track layout, control by MS2, 100+ trains but run 4-5 at a time.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by RayF
Offline Purellum  
#77 Posted : 31 May 2007 00:01:50(UTC)
Purellum

Denmark   
Demand is rising in Australia:
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Original posted by Nevw:
"There are reports that the Aboriginals are
collecting firewood like crazy, and that's always a sure sign."

Or did I mix something up? wink

Per.

UserPostedImage
Offline kimballthurlow  
#78 Posted : 31 May 2007 01:54:43(UTC)
kimballthurlow

Australia   
Hello Per,
No there is no mix-up.
You were spot on.

The aboriginal population are partners. The proceeds from the sale of the timber will go to educating them, and all other Australians on:
1. why the government wants to change the climate.
2. the benefits of using Marklin trains as a hobby and a relief from the pressures of everday life.

So you see, the sale of Australian timber for marklin-user net uncoupling sticks has ramifications far beyond normal commercial intercourse.

regards
Kimball
HO Scale - Märklin (ep II-III and VI, C Track, digital) - 2 rail HO (Queensland Australia, UK, USA) - 3 rail OO (English Hornby Dublo) - old clockwork O gauge - Live Steam 90mm (3.1/2 inch) gauge.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by kimballthurlow
Offline alonso231gery  
#79 Posted : 31 May 2007 01:58:04(UTC)
alonso231gery

Greece   
I use a brush.
An outsider.
I'm looking for the owner of that horse. He's tall, blonde, he smokes a cigar, and he's a pig!
Offline nevw  
#80 Posted : 31 May 2007 02:14:28(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by john black
<br />
Quote:
<br />users are to return their Magnum Decouplers

This is most important information, Nev - many thanks!
Please keep clear from your front porch. We will send 'em to you ... biggrin

Unfortunately I have has my 'Authorised Service Centre" approval withdrawn as I was only charging $50 USD postage. The Manufacturers objected to this as they said it was too low.
All Magnum Uncouplers are being forwarded to Sweeden or is it Germany.

Offline nevw  
#81 Posted : 31 May 2007 02:23:02(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by David Dewar
<br />Nev. The UK is in turmoil. As most have 00 gauge what will they do...can they use the magnum version or should they be returned. Hornby are thinking of a recall or perhaps warranties will be void.
Model rail people are taking to the streets in panic ...coaches are in sidings unable to be uncoupled...preiserlings are starting to travel by Faller car system.
Post Offices are unable to cope with parcels of magnum uncouplers being returned to....... well YOU actually.

David

David,
I have read a "Top Secret" testing report from the Spy who released the information of the Magnum Uncoupler.
THis report states that if used on Hornby or other foreign equipment it is possible a small explosive charge my go off.
OO Gauge users however my use the standard Ice cream , Sorry Uncoupler stick with complete safty.

preiserlings who have been caght short may apply to the Sweedish Uncoupler Stick Service Centre for a travel voucher to get a free meal. There will be a smalll Admin Charge for this voucher of $10

Post Office has been advised to forward parcels to Germany or Sweeden.
Offline john black  
#82 Posted : 31 May 2007 02:48:06(UTC)
john black

United States   
Quote:
<br />forward parcels to Germany or Sweden

Why not Greece - they still use brushes ... [xx(]biggrin

Offline alonso231gery  
#83 Posted : 31 May 2007 03:04:43(UTC)
alonso231gery

Greece   
What is wrong with brushes,they do their job.
Uncoupling and painting at the same timewinkbiggrin.
An outsider.
I'm looking for the owner of that horse. He's tall, blonde, he smokes a cigar, and he's a pig!
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by alonso231gery
Offline nevw  
#84 Posted : 31 May 2007 03:22:15(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
Quote:
<br />
Quote:
<br />forward parcels to Germany or Sweden

Why not Greece - they still use brushes ... [xx(]biggrin

Good Idea John Think how much sable fur will be saved by using our new Uncouplers instead of brushes.
The save the animal crowd will be happy.
N
Offline john black  
#85 Posted : 31 May 2007 04:01:25(UTC)
john black

United States   
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by alonso231gery
<br />What is wrong with brushes

Nothing. This mini is my very best uncoupler ... Smile
UserPostedImage

Offline alonso231gery  
#86 Posted : 31 May 2007 04:02:46(UTC)
alonso231gery

Greece   
Good idea JohnSmilewink.
An outsider.
Offline Caplin  
#87 Posted : 31 May 2007 10:21:50(UTC)
Caplin

Quote:
This mini is my very best uncoupler ... Smile
UserPostedImage
The black marks on the tip, are they coming from sparks when you short circuit the track confused
biggrinbiggrin
Regards,
Benny - Outsider and MFDWPL

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Caplin
Offline john black  
#88 Posted : 31 May 2007 10:42:39(UTC)
john black

United States   
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by Caplin
<br />The black marks on the tip, are they coming from sparks when you short circuit the track confusedbiggrinbiggrin

Right, Benny - those darn pukos become shorter every other day. Almost nothing left ... biggrinbiggrinbiggrin
And with M's nice circuit protection why should I ever care about hitting that stop button [:p]confused

Seriously, the picture is from the web. Far too lazy for shooting mine ... [xx(]

Offline nevw  
#89 Posted : 31 May 2007 10:51:14(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
Just goes to show nothing better than the New Improved Envionmentally Friendly, Insulated Uncoupler
Offline john black  
#90 Posted : 31 May 2007 10:55:35(UTC)
john black

United States   
"Insulated" confusedconfusedconfused - Kidding, Nev ... seems ya never heard about wood electricity, huh ... [xx(]

Offline xxup  
#91 Posted : 31 May 2007 11:45:08(UTC)
xxup

Australia   
Quote:
<br />"Insulated" confusedconfusedconfused - Kidding, Nev ... seems ya never heard about wood electricity, huh ... [xx(]

You mean wood alcohol?? biggrinbiggrin Yes folks if they break, you can recycle your genuine fully insulated Marklin-users.net uncouplers into a still and make wood alcohol?? [^]
Adrian
UserPostedImage
Australia flag by abFlags.com
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by xxup
Offline nevw  
#92 Posted : 31 May 2007 12:45:25(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
You mean wood alcohol?? biggrinbiggrin Yes folks if they break, you can recycle your genuine fully insulated Marklin-users.net uncouplers into a still and make wood alcohol?? [^]

Wha tis the cost of a keg delivered by the friendly Canoe??? [}:)][:p]biggrin[^]

talking of which (Off Thread) it must be almost ready to depart on its journay to the Southern Climes.
Offline hmsfix  
#93 Posted : 31 May 2007 12:57:46(UTC)
hmsfix

Hmm, interesting solutions.

I simply use the rear end of my beer bottle opener (Sorry, not at hand presently for a pic). Always one hand free for the beer bottle [:o)]

Hans Martin
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by hmsfix
Offline john black  
#94 Posted : 31 May 2007 13:21:10(UTC)
john black

United States   
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline xxup  
#95 Posted : 31 May 2007 13:21:33(UTC)
xxup

Australia   
Quote:
<br />Wha tis the cost of a keg delivered by the friendly Canoe??? [}:)][:p]biggrin[^]

Just add ice cream and you have........ Beeeeeeerrrrrrr... biggrinbiggrinbiggrin
Adrian
UserPostedImage
Australia flag by abFlags.com
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by xxup
Offline steventrain  
#96 Posted : 31 May 2007 20:23:30(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
biggrin
Offline intruder  
#97 Posted : 01 June 2007 01:32:31(UTC)
intruder

Norway   
To try to end the everlasting discussion about Austrailan beer or icecream:

UserPostedImage

This was shot in Brussels last night, between Grand Place and Brussels Zentral railway station.

I <u>never</u> saw a car with australianbeer.xx, which should mean that icecream is more important to the Australians than beer.
grumpy old sod
Offline nevw  
#98 Posted : 01 June 2007 01:40:40(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
That is so we can get new uncouplers
Offline intruder  
#99 Posted : 01 June 2007 01:47:48(UTC)
intruder

Norway   
Sorry, Nev

I didn't think of that.
Now I will have a Norwegian beer, as I did not get any icecream today.
grumpy old sod
Offline nevw  
#100 Posted : 01 June 2007 02:06:24(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by intruder
<br />Sorry, Nev

I didn't think of that.
Now I will have a Norwegian beer, as I did not get any icecream today.

Enjoy your beer.
Nev