Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<345
Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline H0  
#201 Posted : 16 February 2013 07:44:11(UTC)
H0

Greg,

Another thing you can try is a downgrade to 2.0.1 (the version available for USB stick upgrades). But I think a reset as suggested by David should be the first step.
Regards
Tom
---
"In all of the gauges, we particularly emphasize a high level of quality, the best possible fidelity to the prototype, and absolute precision. You will see that in all of our products." (from Märklin New Items Brochure 2015, page 1) ROFLBTCUTS
UserPostedImage
Offline svgeorgiad  
#202 Posted : 23 February 2013 23:45:09(UTC)
svgeorgiad

Greece   
Originally Posted by: H0 Go to Quoted Post
Greg,

Another thing you can try is a downgrade to 2.0.1 (the version available for USB stick upgrades). But I think a reset as suggested by David should be the first step.

Hi Tom,

I had more or less same effects when I upgraded to 3.0.0 like frozen layout screen (did not react to change of the signals or turnputs) as well as serious problems of lagging running performance of steam locs of the latest generation (i.e. BR56, BR94 etc). Particularly the BR 94 (37160) was running terribly stopping at various points on te layout witout pbvious reasoning. Before update same loc was running exceptionally. I think that something must have gone wrong with the update....
Symeon Georgiadis
Offline H0  
#203 Posted : 24 February 2013 07:59:31(UTC)
H0

A few days ago I read on Stummi's Forum that some folks had to downgrade to 1.6.4 to finally get 3.0.0 running correctly. Both 2.0.1 and 1.6.4 are still available on Märklin's site.
Regards
Tom
---
"In all of the gauges, we particularly emphasize a high level of quality, the best possible fidelity to the prototype, and absolute precision. You will see that in all of our products." (from Märklin New Items Brochure 2015, page 1) ROFLBTCUTS
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by H0
Offline svgeorgiad  
#204 Posted : 24 February 2013 15:43:27(UTC)
svgeorgiad

Greece   
A few days ago I read on Stummi's Forum that some folks had to downgrade to 1.6.4 to finally get 3.0.0 running correctly. Both 2.0.1 and 1.6.4 are still available on Märklin's site.

Thanks Tom,
We tried that together with other members of the HMC and it worked fine. We found also the respective thread in Stummi, downgraded to 1.6.4 via USB and then upgraded via internet connection to 3.0.0. Now it seems to work ok.
Thanks for the advice!
Symeon Georgiadis
Offline RUBEN SPAIN  
#205 Posted : 24 February 2013 17:13:19(UTC)
RUBEN SPAIN

Spain   

I've tried this, to see if the reading DCC decoders problem was solved.

But be carefull. I have had problems.

When I tried to downgrade to 1.6.4 with my USB pendrive CS2 has been more than 10 minutes with the screen in "loading". Finally, the CS2 not responding. I've unplugged and then trying to turn it on but the screen was black and would not start.

I've returned to disconnect and reconnect again and then has managed to boot with 1.6.4 but with the TFP in 2.1. I thought this was not right and then I updated to 2.0.1 with USB. This was succesfull and CS2 stayed in TFP 2.0.1 and 2.0.

Finally I connected the CS2 to my home Internet router and updated to V3.0.0 with TFP 2.1.

Now I've tried reading a DCC decoder but Acc delay and Vmin parameters are still erroneously loading.

This is a bug that Marklin has not fixed yet.

Another thing I observed is that my old Marklin Motorola locomotives does not run very well at low speed since I updated to V3.0.0. The running is not smoothly. My locomotives run with vibration and jerking.

I use various models like 37113 and 37112 Klasse C, a 37182 BR18, a 37970 Mikado.

This only goes better if I deactivate the MFX protocol in my CS2 and I only use mm2, but they not run as well as with my M_6021 o CS1 controllers.

And maybe it is only my apreciation but I think the lights of old locomotives are flickering more than before.

Somebody has experimented the same?

Regards

Edited by user 25 February 2013 23:20:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified