Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Larry  
#1 Posted : 01 June 2008 10:34:30(UTC)
Larry

United States   
It was wonderful to see Maerklin's plans to produce a high quality model of the Orient Express in their summer offerings. There is no more famous and exotic train in the world, at least to me. (Well, maybe the train that runs from Tibet and back is a bit more exotic having to be pressurized due to altitude.)

It is fantastic that Maerklin will feature operating sounds of the locomotive, current conducting couplers that will keep the coach lights on continuously (unlike my current blue/cream Rheingold). Looks like one coach even has table lights which are a big hit for me.

So, I couldn't resist ordering. It has all the features I expect and love in a Maerklin train set.

What do others think about this set and offering?

Gosh, I'm starting to sound like an American Lutz, if that were at all possible! Cool
Offline xxup  
#2 Posted : 01 June 2008 11:37:29(UTC)
xxup

Australia   
I love it too, but the $1,200 to $1,500 is a little steep for me... If I find a decent job in the next three months, I may reconsider, but I expect that they will be sold out by then..

In truth, I prefer the blue wagons, but I doubt that Marklin has the licence to produce these ones... (Or perhaps Marklin can't afford the fee?)

Adrian
UserPostedImage
Australia flag by abFlags.com
Offline RayF  
#3 Posted : 01 June 2008 15:57:14(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   
Lovely coaches, but I have to agree with Adrian, they are too expensive.

Since I went on the VSOE Orient Express a couple of years ago for our 25th Wedding anniversary, I would love to have one for my layout, but it would have to be in Blue and Blue/Ivory. I've been looking at the Rivarossi coaches and I'll probably end up getting those.

Ray
Ray
Mostly Marklin.Selection of different eras and European railways
Small C track layout, control by MS2, 100+ trains but run 4-5 at a time.
Offline mmervine  
#4 Posted : 01 June 2008 16:06:57(UTC)
mmervine

United States   
This does look like a very nice set! I don't really think that the Rivarossi coaches will be much less expensive. By the time that you add AC wheels and lights, they will probably be the same.

r/mark
Märklin C-track, Marklin Digital & ECoS, multi-era French & Swiss
http://www.ete-ene.org/m...mervines-layout-gallery/
Offline Sander van Wijk  
#5 Posted : 01 June 2008 16:33:50(UTC)
Sander van Wijk

Netherlands   
Hi Larry,

Congrats in advance! I've only pre-ordered the loco, I already have a similar set of coaches (42754) so I decided to use my reasonably small budget on some other models. If I would have had the money, I would go for the full set as well. Sure I'm looking forward to its delivery!
Sander
---
Era I(b): K.Bay.Sts.B. and K.W.St.E.
Offline Hemmerich  
#6 Posted : 01 June 2008 17:40:13(UTC)
Hemmerich

Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by Larry
It is fantastic that Maerklin will feature operating sounds of the locomotive, current conducting couplers that will keep the coach lights on continuously (unlike my current blue/cream Rheingold). Looks like one coach even has table lights which are a big hit for me.

So, I couldn't resist ordering. It has all the features I expect and love in a Maerklin train set.

What do others think about this set and offering?

Good decision, Larry! (as I mentioned already in another related thread).

Please keep in mind that the former set #42754 and all its TRIX predecessors had already table lights in that dining car, but - opposed to the old metal Rheingold coaches - they are not lighted. This can still be done individually; maybe best in conjunction with a function decoder. The current conducting couplers are a good decision; I've also replaced some of the fixed couplings from the previous set with those (makes it much easier to get the train on and off the tracks). wink

Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Gosh, I'm starting to sound like an American Lutz, if that were at all possible!

The enthusiasm for the Märklin brand and its nice models has nothing to do with me personally; it's simply something that any "true" Märklin railfan carries deep inside and exposes him/herself as deemed suitable (just think about Zora .[^])

IMHO the price for the two coach sets seems to be fairly ok - in particular for MHI products, but that's always a very individual judgement.

I plan to expand my Orient Express set at least with the extension set. [:p]
Offline stephenbb  
#7 Posted : 01 June 2008 17:55:25(UTC)
stephenbb

Larry it seems like it will be a great set. However, the price is to high for me this year. Maybe down the road if the economy turns around and gas prices drop. Not much hope for any of these in the short turn.
I've put all Marklin purchases on hold for at least a year.
Stephen(USA)
ETE,NMRA,MEA
Offline mmervine  
#8 Posted : 01 June 2008 18:03:40(UTC)
mmervine

United States   
Stephen:

The same for me...I am upgrading what I already have and didn't order anything new this year. The exchange rate doesn't help either!

r/mark
Märklin C-track, Marklin Digital & ECoS, multi-era French & Swiss
http://www.ete-ene.org/m...mervines-layout-gallery/
Offline rschaffr  
#9 Posted : 01 June 2008 18:35:48(UTC)
rschaffr

United States   
I think it is beautiful, but doesn't fit 1) my era, 2) my stations, or 3) my display case Smile Having said that, I am fighting the urge to order it. (Actually it does fit (era wise) with my Era III layout, but when it pulled into the station it would stretch around the curve into the tunnel)
-Ron
Digital, Epoch IV-V(K-track/IB), Epoch III(C-track/6021/6036/6051)
http://www.sem-co.com/~rschaffr/trains/trains.html
Offline Macfire  
#10 Posted : 01 June 2008 19:14:49(UTC)
Macfire

As tempting as it may be I have to be a good boy this year. So no buy for Tony.

Lutz:
Are the running numbers the same for both M* and Trix?

Edit:Deleted the spurious information that I quoted (M* numbers and prices) from Dion's site at tootoot.co.nz
You can tell I was tired - entered the wrong information.
Dion has no local prices as yet.
Lord Macca
New Zealand branch of Clan Donald.
Offline Larry  
#11 Posted : 01 June 2008 19:46:44(UTC)
Larry

United States   
Thanks for all the comments. Yes, it is expensive especially since the US dollar has be devaluated. However, I'm not going to order the extension cars which I find repeatedly is always 2 cars too many. I realize the resale value might be higher with those but I'm not into collecting per se but running trains and what I don't run becomes useless to me.

So, what I found was I can order the loco for $500 and the 5 coach car set for $400. This makes the set a little more manageable in terms of cost (at least in my mind). At least it does not go over the magically $1000 mark.

Offline David Dewar  
#12 Posted : 01 June 2008 22:05:15(UTC)
David Dewar

Scotland   
You would need to be really keen on these to pay that amount for the set and of course many of us will and why not.
I think in a thread it was said that the lighting in the coaches were not LEDS and to replace would be somewhat expensive so not for me. For that cash i could buy a new Laptop, TV set and various other things which would give considerably more value... but then again they would not be M or run on my layout oooooh

David
Take care I like Marklin and will defend the worlds greatest model rail manufacturer.
Offline Frostie  
#13 Posted : 01 June 2008 22:58:41(UTC)
Frostie

United States   
Pricing for the complete set of a premium locomotive, and seven premium passenger cars is $1,062.00 ffrom AJCKIDS, which is quite excellent.

If you like early era European Steam locomotives and passenger / goods wagons this set is an absolute Must Have !

I prefer the MHI offerings over regular new items as a matter of fact. The MHI are much more limited, and are much more value for your collectors data.

This is not always a logical decision for me but an emotional one.

Since you are excited about this set, the answer is fairly obvious,

In other words, Larry - enjoy your purchase !

$1,069 might buy a laptop, but it is not going to buy much of a TV set additionally.

Train Collection Insured by "Croc's" with "Big Boys" as Backup"
CS/MS Digital Era 1/2
Apple Man iPhone / Macbook Pro / iPad - the end of the windows PC occurred on April 4, 2010.
Love those Era 1 Tank Locomotives - the more the merrier.

Offline RayF  
#14 Posted : 01 June 2008 23:05:33(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by mmervine
<br />This does look like a very nice set! I don't really think that the Rivarossi coaches will be much less expensive. By the time that you add AC wheels and lights, they will probably be the same.

r/mark

You are probably right if that is what you intend to do.

The Marklin coaches look like being about 70 euro per coach. I can get the Rivarossi coaches in Uk at the equivalent of about 50 euro per coach.

Given that I can't fit a 5 coach train on my layout, and that I'm not interested in the lighting, I would get a 3 coach set + 1 extra coach from Rivarossi for a fraction of the 5 coach set from Marklin.

But really, for me it's about them being in the right colour - blue.

Ray
Ray
Offline orubias  
#15 Posted : 02 June 2008 00:13:15(UTC)
orubias

Spain   
More problems this year, don´t know what to go for.
- The Br64
- The Orient Express
- The german steam Mega start with CS.
Need to play lottery...

BTW it´s a matter of time M offers the OE in blue verson, just wait.

Band on the run
Offline rudyim300  
#16 Posted : 02 June 2008 00:36:49(UTC)
rudyim300

I think I am going to order this set in spite of budget and the economy because it brings back memories. The first real Marklin set I had (other than starter) was a Primex Orient Express with all the additional cars which I still have. My dad bought it for me with his winnings from a lottery ticket Smile. I have the 4228 Rheingold so I already have a set of nice blue cars which makes me think I might "need" this one.

Michael
Offline Hemmerich  
#17 Posted : 02 June 2008 00:56:50(UTC)
Hemmerich

Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by Macfire
Are the running numbers the same for both M* and Trix?

Yes, also according to the product desctription (tbc).
Offline spitzenklasse  
#18 Posted : 02 June 2008 05:41:02(UTC)
spitzenklasse

Marklin already has tooling for the S-3-6 that pulled the Orient Express. For coaches, they could be sourced from various places. Roco makes some nice C.I.W.L.T. sleeping cars. They would go nicely with the new longer coaches. It depends on what era they are going to represent in the model. The original went as far as Bagdahd.
Offline Larry  
#19 Posted : 02 June 2008 07:00:44(UTC)
Larry

United States   
Table lighting is a hit for me and while I'd prefer it like in the VT 11.5 or the upcoming Senator, the way Maerklin did it for the 2007 extended Rheingold coaches looks pretty decent. They don't light up, of course, but they do reflect the light in a way that could give that illusion.

My local dealer has a set of the coaches from Maerklin in brown and cream from some time ago. The loco that goes with it is not digital, not even Delta. My assumption is that Maerklin has the ability to produce these directly unless the earlier sets were also sourced elsewhere. I'm not worried, I'm sure they will do a great job however the set ends up being delivered.

It never figures that I look at Maerklin's annual catalog, order my selections and then something comes out like this and creates "cost overruns" just like in a business project! Guess I need to factor this into my original budget estimates next year!
Offline laalves  
#20 Posted : 02 June 2008 17:28:30(UTC)
laalves

Well, I couldn't resist and pulled the trigger on a complete set!

I think it's a great looking piece of MRR, and my dealer was only allocated 3 of those loks, apparently meaning that they may be on demand and become a collectible item (although mine will be a runner!)
Offline Larry  
#21 Posted : 03 June 2008 09:29:42(UTC)
Larry

United States   
Cool, Luis, mine will also be a runner. Here is the US we have had the American Orient Express but nothing compares to the "real thing" in Europe!

Let me ask a stupid question. The Orient Express locomotive I ordered from MTH in "O" gauge is a French Pacific. I realize that different locos were used in this route and changes seemed to take place over many borders. I find it a bit obscure what locomotive is modeled in the Maerklin Exclusiv set now being offered. I know several of you have stated that you already have the loco so I must assume this loco is a German "maschine".

Thanks!
Offline lokbraz  
#22 Posted : 03 June 2008 11:36:01(UTC)
lokbraz

Hello all,

I own the first original M* 42754 set. If I am not wrong I paid about $250. I hope the new Marklin 42755 set at $ 420 be 60% better [^]. Trix originally produced these cars and they have fine detail and very nice crisp paint and lettering. When M* absorbed Trix, they improved the coupler/boogie system. However in my opinion, they should had addressed the poor wheel current pick and lighting system. This original set has more of the intermittent light problem than the Rheingold metal cars.

I won't get the new set, but if this if the new cars will address these problems, I may grab the parts to retrofit the 42754.

It is kind of interesting that M* is also offering the M*42760. When in reality, a typical CIWL train of 1905-09 had no more than one diner, 3 sleeper cars and 2-baggage car. So you may disregard the 42760 set.

I also want to point out that Roco produced a great model of K.Bay.Sts S3/6 (cat 69360,69370, 69361 and 69370) not long ago and are also correct locomotives for these set.
To make things more interesting, since the CIWL trains crossed many other countries: France, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, etc, there are a whole range of loks to run with set biggrin.

I would also recommend looking the Rivarossi/Hornby CIWl cars. I purchased the Ostende/Luxus two 3 cars sets and extra parlor car and I am very satisfied. These new sets have close couplers and are easy for light installation. Plus, they represent the CIWL cars of golden age. Marklin's CIWL wooden cars started to be quickly replaced in 1922 by metal cars.

So, lots of CIWL cars and suitable loks to make us happy Cool.

Ed
My ancestors came from the land of rising sun. I was born in South America. Spent time in Europe. Now I live in California.
So, I am a builder of south american brass models. I read about the railroads on the Sierras. But I play with Marklin and have best time with my Marklin peers. wink
Offline lokbraz  
#23 Posted : 04 June 2008 06:21:13(UTC)
lokbraz

Hello all,

Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by lokbraz
<br />

I also want to point out that Roco produced a great model of K.Bay.Sts S3/6 (cat 69360,69370, 69361 and 69370) not long ago and are also correct locomotives for these set.
To make things more interesting, since the CIWL trains crossed many other countries: France, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, etc, there are a whole range of loks to run with set biggrin.

I would also recommend looking the Rivarossi/Hornby CIWl cars. I purchased the Ostende/Luxus two 3 cars sets and extra parlor car and I am very satisfied. These new sets have close couplers and are easy for light installation. Plus, they represent the CIWL cars of golden age. Marklin's CIWL wooden cars started to be quickly replaced in 1922 by metal cars.

So, lots of CIWL cars and suitable loks to make us happy Cool.

Another great lok model to pull M*42755 set is Roco's ÖBB Rh 310.23 [}:)] (2-6-4 reverse pacific!). Very likely one the most detailed Roco's loks. I have the cat#43330 Museum Edition with allblack wheels and rods. This is correct paint scheme for the era I CIWL set.

I just remember that I paid about $165 for a 3 car CIWL Rivarossi set. So at the end I got 6 cars for $330. After fitting them with all the hardware light them... is mano à mano...[:0] with 42755.

By the way are the table lights are going to be lit? LED's? Does anybody know?

Ed
My ancestors came from the land of rising sun. I was born in South America. Spent time in Europe. Now I live in California.
So, I am a builder of south american brass models. I read about the railroads on the Sierras. But I play with Marklin and have best time with my Marklin peers. wink
Offline Jacob5432  
#24 Posted : 04 June 2008 13:21:05(UTC)
Jacob5432

Denmark   
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:

By the way are the table lights are going to be lit? LED's? Does anybody know?

Ed

Hi Ed,

You may want to check thread https://www.marklin-users.net/fo...ult.aspx?g=posts&t=10062 for info on the Orient Express coach lighting.

Nothing indicates that the table lamps are lit except by the factory installed bulb ceil lights (which may provide a good effect in the table lamps as Lutz' great images in said thread indicate).

Jacob
Offline Macfire  
#25 Posted : 04 June 2008 15:10:28(UTC)
Macfire

As posted in the https://www.marklin-user...ult.aspx?g=posts&t=10062 topic;
I have the TRIX AC versions:

UserPostedImage
Trix 43995 WL Schlafwagen 1000AC. Blue. CIWL

UserPostedImage
Trix 43996 WR Speisewagen 1687 AC. Blue. CIWL

UserPostedImage
Trix 43997 F Gepäckwagen 1205 AC. Blue. CIWL

Further info on this site:
https://www.marklin-user...ault.aspx?g=posts&t=8527
Lord Macca
Offline Macfire  
#26 Posted : 04 June 2008 15:12:32(UTC)
Macfire

I have been considering the options for my three blue Trix coaches (above).
They already have interior lighting and individual sliders.

I am seriously considering changing the lighting to LED's (I have eight Viessmann 5049 strips unused) as well as mounting LED into some of the table lamps.
Also the possibility of reducing the sliders down to one and the addition of current conductiong couplers.

I will be discussing this on club night (next Monday) with my captive 'micro-geek' biggrin

I have to say that the blue version is my finish of choice and if M* saw fit to release some then my bank account MAY be in serious trouble Smile
Lord Macca
Offline RayF  
#27 Posted : 04 June 2008 16:32:18(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   
Tony, Those are really nice! I'm not tempted by the brown ones, but these would definitely be on my shopping list.

Ray
Ray
Offline David Dewar  
#28 Posted : 04 June 2008 18:50:26(UTC)
David Dewar

Scotland   
These blue coaches look great ...if still available i would buy these no doubt.

Macca let us know if you can light the table lamps I have a feeling that prove very tricky.

David
Take care I like Marklin and will defend the worlds greatest model rail manufacturer.
Offline Macfire  
#29 Posted : 04 June 2008 19:07:09(UTC)
Macfire

Ray, David

Leah fell in love with them so it gave me the excuse to go hunting.
Found them on eBay and had a fight to secure them, maybe paid more than I should have but then WTH eh?
Actually my gain was Sander's loss biggrin

Scoring the AC versions was a plus.

I expect the conversion to be tricky but interesting.
If I do go ahead with it, I'll post pics like Adrian did when smoking up the PCM BR 01
Lord Macca
Offline DTaylor91  
#30 Posted : 04 June 2008 20:41:39(UTC)
DTaylor91

If the table lamp lighting is still going to be done the same way as the older Trix cars these are based on, the bulbs will be incandescent. That said though, it could just as easily be done with LEDs. In the Trix car, there are two small light bulbs, each one enclosed completely in a small metal box, on opposite ends of the car. The neat thing is these boxes are heavy enough to add more weight to the car for tracking. The light for the table lamps, and the overhead lighting (yes, it has both!), is carried from the boxes by cleverly-designed light pipes.

I'm currently trying to convert my older Trix cars to be AC compatible, we'll see how that goes...

Don
Offline mj  
#31 Posted : 04 June 2008 21:28:16(UTC)
mj

Sweden   
This model is something extra! The Orient Express, I like biggrin.. Though I wonder if I will buy it, had some other Märklin-plans this year... but I want it biggrin
Magnus
Offline Goofy  
#32 Posted : 04 June 2008 21:44:15(UTC)
Goofy

I feel like an gentleman and mystorius by using and own oldsteam locomotivsmodel and railwayscars too.

More likely an child who are watching at oldstyle fashionable steamlocomotiv...!

I want more era 1 models from marklin and Trix...!!! [:p]

Goofy biggrin
H0
DCC = Digital Command Control
Offline lokbraz  
#33 Posted : 04 June 2008 23:08:25(UTC)
lokbraz

Hello,

I wish Marklin would make some authentic French or Belgian loks to go with OE, not variants of german prototypes such S3/6, P8, S10 etc. Does anybody knows any era I 1910-1930 french lok in AC to go with lok to go with this set.wink

What RR was running them? PLM? Nord?

Ed
Offline Ladislas  
#34 Posted : 05 June 2008 00:57:20(UTC)
Ladislas

Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by Ladislas
<br />
Quote:
Originally posted by lokbraz
<br />What RR was running them? PLM? Nord?

Ed

The segment from Paris to Avricourt (or to Strasbourg after 1918) was on the Est (Compagnie des chemins de fer de l'Est).

Alec Nesbitt has a photo of a nice model of an Est 230K (apparently a modified Model Loco kit) on his website:

UserPostedImage

The website is devoted to models of European trains as of 28 June 1914 and is definitely worth a visit. Here's a link to the page on Orient Express locomotives:

http://www.sarajevo1914.com/locos.html

I believe that Fulgurex made a 2-rail-DC-system model of the 230K in 1920s-1930s configuration, but unfortunately I know of no ready-made Märklin-system models of these locomotives.
Offline lokbraz  
#35 Posted : 05 June 2008 02:11:29(UTC)
lokbraz

Quote:
<br />
Quote:
<br />
Quote:
Originally posted by lokbraz
<br />What RR was running them? PLM? Nord?

Ed

The segment from Paris to Avricourt (or to Strasbourg after 1918) was on the Est (Compagnie des chemins de fer de l'Est).

Alec Nesbitt has a photo of a nice model of an Est 230K (apparently a modified Model Loco kit) on his website:

UserPostedImage

The website is devoted to models of European trains as of 28 June 1914 and is definitely worth a visit. Here's a link to the page on Orient Express locomotives:

http://www.sarajevo1914.com/locos.html

I believe that Fulgurex made a 2-rail-DC-system model of the 230K in 1920s-1930s configuration, but unfortunately I know of no ready-made M�rklin-system models of these locomotives.

Great site!

I happen to have a french DJH kit to be put together. It is a 230D Nord. Almost! [:0] Even though the Nord didn't pull the Orient Express during that period, I wouldn't mind to have that nice carmine color locomotive ahead of those gorgeous cars. biggrin

Ed
Offline Ladislas  
#36 Posted : 05 June 2008 02:21:58(UTC)
Ladislas

Quote:

I happen to have a french DJH kit to be put together. It is a 230D Nord. Almost! [:0] Even though the Nord didn't pull the Orient Express during that period, I wouldn't mind to have that nice carmine color locomotive ahead of those gorgeous cars. biggrin

Ed

Actually your Nord 230D may be just perfect, since there also was a connection to London and the segment from Paris Gare du Nord to Calais was on the Nord.

UserPostedImage
Offline lokbraz  
#37 Posted : 05 June 2008 07:31:27(UTC)
lokbraz

Hello Ladislas,

Quote:
<br />
Quote:

Ed

Actually your Nord 230D may be just perfect, since there also was a connection to London and the segment from Paris Gare du Nord to Calais was on the Nord.

C'est vrai! That was called Golden Arrow on the english side and Fleche D'or on the french. But, I am not quite sure if this is how these trains were called in 1914.

Years ago Rivarossi released a Nord maroom atlantic 221. That could fit right?

Would be very interesting if someone has a list of locomotives and cars of pre WWI, between wars and post WWII. And correspondent HO models.wink

Ed
Offline Hemmerich  
#38 Posted : 05 June 2008 16:29:20(UTC)
Hemmerich

The ALBA book I mentioned/showed above contains numerous tables and lists, which show not only routes and timetables, but as well used coaches and locos in the different countries and time periods (just too much to be posted).
Offline Ladislas  
#39 Posted : 05 June 2008 22:39:49(UTC)
Ladislas

Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by Hemmerich
<br />The ALBA book I mentioned/showed above ...

Lutz:

Is the reference to the book somewhere above in this thread? I have searched, but have not been able to find it.
Offline Guus  
#40 Posted : 05 June 2008 23:49:45(UTC)
Guus

Netherlands   
Hi Mark,

I think this book was meant.

Kind regards
Guus
Kind regards,
Guus
Offline renevoorburg  
#41 Posted : 06 June 2008 00:15:30(UTC)
renevoorburg

Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by Goofy
I want more era 1 models from marklin and Trix...!!! [:p]

Era 1 is very nice indeed. I like the coaches, and the engines even more! It was a special time to live, especially for the wealthy ones.

Yesterday I visited the Dutch Railwaymuseum. The have a nice era 1 part, including two Orient Express coaches and a very chique ticket bureau.

http://www.spoorwegmuseum.nl/

Cheers, René
Offline Ladislas  
#42 Posted : 06 June 2008 00:19:45(UTC)
Ladislas

Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by Guus
<br />Hi Mark,

I think this book was meant.

Kind regards
Guus

Thanks!
Offline lokbraz  
#43 Posted : 06 June 2008 07:01:44(UTC)
lokbraz

Hello all,

I bookmarked this site a while ago. It contains the list of C.I.W.L. rolling stock minus recent release of Rivaross/Hornby and LS models. It is in french.

http://pagesperso-orange...oland.arzul/wl/index.htm

Enjoy,

Edbiggrin
Offline Macfire  
#44 Posted : 06 June 2008 09:55:22(UTC)
Macfire

Cool site.
Cheers Ed
Lord Macca
Offline Falconrep  
#45 Posted : 10 June 2008 03:12:57(UTC)
Falconrep

United States   
You have been a member since:: 07/03/2003(UTC)
Good info, I have their old Primex Orient Express, it wasn't too bad, but I found a set of the Blue and cream cars under the Liliput name and bought them, they are a nice set when on the rails.
I'll have to go looking for the Marklin version, been looking for a way to toss $ about :-(
Thomas Wondrock