Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline bugsmasher  
#1 Posted : 25 June 2022 17:00:28(UTC)
bugsmasher

United States   
II am a new Insider Club member. When I enter name and member number at wwwmaerklin-magazin.de/en the server responds by saying no membership matches my surname and member number. Must I purchase digital magazine subscription separately?
Offline xxup  
#2 Posted : 25 June 2022 22:44:03(UTC)
xxup

Australia   
As far as I know, the normal Insider Membership does not come with digital download rights, except for the Insider Magazine itself. Any rights to material would only be accessible through this link -> https://www.maerklin.de/en/clubs/login-logout
Adrian
UserPostedImage
Australia flag by abFlags.com
Offline bugsmasher  
#3 Posted : 26 June 2022 02:01:34(UTC)
bugsmasher

United States   
Originally Posted by: xxup Go to Quoted Post
As far as I know, the normal Insider Membership does not come with digital download rights, except for the Insider Magazine itself. Any rights to material would only be accessible through this link -> https://www.maerklin.de/en/clubs/login-logout

That link is the one that refuses to respond with password after providing surname and member number. So far I have been unable to digitally (1) log into and read any issue of Märklin magazine or (2) obtain the plan for Märklin C-track cited and described as "all versions are available at maerklin-magazin.de" on page 41 of the 02 April/May 2022 print edition of the magazine.

Offline JohnjeanB  
#4 Posted : 26 June 2022 12:20:21(UTC)
JohnjeanB

France   
Hi
Originally Posted by: bugsmasher Go to Quoted Post
II am a new Insider Club member. When I enter name and member number at wwwmaerklin-magazin.de/en the server responds by saying no membership matches my surname and member number. Must I purchase digital magazine subscription separately?

Not sure if this is the same in the USA but here in Europe with the Insider package you get:
- 6 Märklin Magazin in the language you pick (I selected German because the French or English edition is 50% thinner - not much to see - you can change the language when you want),
- 6 Insider news
- a digital access to Märklin website with an imposed password (you cannot change it) and access is maintained at least till the end of you abonnement (printed on your card). There is usually a grace period
- a free catalogue in the selected language
- a free car in the scale you selected.

The easiest is to call Märklin insider +49 7161 608213 from 13:00 till 17:00 Central European Time). I usually talk to them in German but it is likely they will understand English.
Contacting by email will take much longer insider-club@maeklin.com
I hope this helps
Jean
Offline Crazy Harry  
#5 Posted : 01 July 2022 03:34:53(UTC)
Crazy Harry

Canada   
Originally Posted by: bugsmasher Go to Quoted Post

When I started my Insider Club membership through Marklin USA I had to send them an email to get access to web content that isn't already available to all. They sent me a different membership number and a temporary password for the initial logon. The club benefits are the same for the entire world.

Reach out to Marklin USA and this should get resolved. Cheers,

Harold.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Crazy Harry