Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Scarmure  
#1 Posted : 10 June 2021 11:51:20(UTC)
Scarmure

France   
Bonjour, j'ai acquis récemment une CS 3, ma plaque tournante 7686 était avant raccordée à un 6021 et un 6040 (Keyboard) et fonctionnait très bien. J'ai mis ma CS 3 en place et raccordé mon pont transporteur selon le schéma connu, les adresses 225 à 240 se sont mises en rouge automatiquement, mais avec le branchement rien ne se passe, je suis aller ds le menu Configuration, et la CS3 me répond que la programmation est uniquement possible via la voie de raccordement ? Ou est la voie de raccordement ? Si quelqu'un dispose d'une instruction de raccordement pas à pas je suis preneur.
Merci.

*** A Google translation ***
Hello, I recently purchased a CS 3, my 7686 turntable was previously connected to a 6021 and a 6040 (Keyboard) and worked fine. I put my CS 3 in place and connected my transporter bridge according to the known diagram, the addresses 225 to 240 are automatically put in red, but with the connection nothing happens, I go to the Configuration menu, and the CS3 tells me that programming is only possible via the connection channel? Where is the connecting track? If anyone has a step-by-step connection instruction, I am the buyer.
Thank you.
Offline JohnjeanB  
#2 Posted : 10 June 2021 12:31:34(UTC)
JohnjeanB

France   
Hi Scarmure (what is your first name?)
Welcome to this English forum.
I hate to say this but out of courtesy to other members you need to write in English.
As to your question I am a bit confused you mention 7686 (Digital Turntable) and then you mention a transfer deck (Pont transporteur). So lets assume it is a 7686
I advise you to check this post CS3 with 7686

On a CS3, you have to enter your new turntable and specify the type 7286-7287 (old one equivalent to 7686) or 74861 (new one)
You have to select the mode (track 1 to 24 or direct mode)
cs3_edit Plaque Tournante 1.png
Select the address (225) and the type
Push the arrow on the bottom right of screen and you get this
cs3_edit Plaque Tournante 2.png
Then read the help
cs3_edit Plaque Tournante 3 Help.png
I guess you are nearly there
Cheers
Jean