Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Rwill  
#1 Posted : 04 April 2021 12:16:01(UTC)
Rwill

United Kingdom   
OK so its not April 1st so I maybe being “serious”. My layout is L shaped about 3m by 3m max – c track. Running around the outer perimeter is a double track circuit which is “controlled” by a block operation with circuit tracks to an S88 with three signals in one direction and four in the other. The signals are of mixed evolution, viessmann, hobby, latest M MFX – with some colour light and some semaphore. Nothing very scenic or prototypical and a complete mixture of loks, etc so nothing is sacred.

So, from the “control point” at the inside corner of the L I can see everything except just one pesky signal which no matter how and where I place it you cannot see the lighting aspect. My current solution (look away if you have a weak heart) is a hobby track/yard signal 74371 on the main line facing me on the wrong way/side of the track which even for me is hardly prototypical, but at least I can see the aspect.

Any better suggestions?
Offline blid  
#2 Posted : 04 April 2021 12:53:33(UTC)
blid

Sweden   
Is it possible to place something white close to the signal? A wall of some sort. Try a bit of paper to check if the room is too bright to notice the color from the signal currently lighting up the paper.
OneGauge Marklin and MTH, ESU ECoS 2.1 on LGB tracks. MTH 3-rail 0-gauge, DCS on GarGraves tracks. Z: Rokuhan tracks, analog or DCC+TC Gold.