Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Poll Question : Do you like MFX or would you prefer Marklin to go
Choice Votes Statistics
  Total 79 100%
Guests can't see poll choices and poll results. Try login or register. Guests can't vote. Try login or register.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline intruder  
#51 Posted : 13 April 2014 07:12:46(UTC)
intruder

Norway   
Can someone please explain to me what the major difference between mfx an d DCC is?
Best regards Svein, Norway
grumpy old sod
Offline TimR  
#52 Posted : 13 April 2014 07:42:29(UTC)
TimR

Indonesia   
Originally Posted by: kimballthurlow Go to Quoted Post

Hi Tim,
Your assertions do not, I believe, tell the true story.

Marklin is a company of 800 working people.
Can you imagine the day-to-day machinations of that organisation?
There would be amongst the decision makers, continual discussion and differences of opinion about what technology is needed, and how to produce it.
Following on from that, how to market and sell it.
Marklin is not some god-like creature, to whom we do obeisance, or whom we learn to hate, it is simply a group trying to earn a living.

Hi Kimball,

Just to make it clear, I do not blame Marklin per se as the entire organization for their faults...

There are probably only a handful of (unseen-from-public-eyes) traditionally-minded, stubborn, over-the-edge decision makers that determine the direction of where Marklin is going at the moment.

Their decisions is what translated into the current Marklin products; and the portrayal of the brand itself.

As for the other 800 Marklin employees,
they would have little or no influence over what we like / dislike about the brand and/or their products,
or to decide how the brand should survive in the current market.

I've worked for in similar companies that had simply went the wrong direction (in its business environment).
This workplace of mine seemed to continue to cling to the idea that the current market is not that different to how it was 20 or 30 years ago, refuse to adapt, or listen to new suggestions.

As I'm but another lowly single employee, and not the honorable decision makers with ties and suits,
there is little that I can do while I watch the place started to continue its path --- towards the bottom of the ocean.
Now collecting C-Sine models.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by TimR
Offline Goofy  
#53 Posted : 13 April 2014 09:15:52(UTC)
Goofy

Originally Posted by: intruder Go to Quoted Post
Can someone please explain to me what the major difference between mfx an d DCC is?

Probably nothing.
It´s functions inside byself how you want to control locomotivs with difference motor too.
Märklin could have choise DCC protocol as standard too when they did start an new digital system.
But they didn´t and did choised what they expected.
I don´t believe mfx anymore time,so i have and did learn my lessons.

H0
DCC = Digital Command Control
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by Goofy
Offline H0  
#54 Posted : 13 April 2014 09:29:28(UTC)
H0

The difference is "mfx+": cab control mode with resource counters in the loco (and piles of coal in the loco tender that "shrink").
Roco implemented cab control for standard decoders - without resource counters in the loco decoder.

DCC is the older system.
mfx was the first system with automatic loco registration. This was later added to DCC, too.

mfx is a closed system. Märklin do not allow other companies to use mfx. ESU developed mfx for Märklin and are still allowed to use mfx in their decoders and their controllers.
DCC is an open system and AFAIK companies can use it without paying royalties.

Automatic registration with DCC is optional and can be turned off (called Railcom+).
Automatic registration with mfx is compulsory - loco will not run before automatic registration is completed.

BTW: feedback from loco to decoder uses different mechanism with DCC and mfx. A controller that supports mfx may not be able to support mfx and vice versa, same for decoders.

I've disabled mfx and SX in my Central Station 60212 reloaded and use DCC and MM only. So for Märklin mfx locos I have to use the legacy MM protocol.
MM is legacy. I want to use DCC for future purchases.
My decision to disable mfx, my decision to prefer DCC. Enough companies on the market that sell locos with DCC and with centre rail pickup.

Viessmann announced years ago they would add mfx to their Commander ASAP. But they got no permission so far.
Railcom has a patent on using loco feedback for position detection, therefore mfx cannot be used for that.

ESU decoders support mfx and Railcom+. ESU is the loophole that allows companies like Roco and Piko to obtain mfx decoders. Fine for me, these decoders include DCC ...
Regards
Tom
---
"In all of the gauges, we particularly emphasize a high level of quality, the best possible fidelity to the prototype, and absolute precision. You will see that in all of our products." (from Märklin New Items Brochure 2015, page 1) ROFLBTCUTS
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users liked this useful post by H0
Offline biedmatt  
#55 Posted : 13 April 2014 11:25:09(UTC)
biedmatt

United States   
Originally Posted by: kimballthurlow Go to Quoted Post

Hi Matt,

Let's bury the hatchet.

You are likely a decent fellow.
I am imperfect. I certainly don't like causing angst to another, and have no reason to be insulting.

We disagree about MFX - that is OK.
Our hobby means different things to different people.

regards
Kimball

Hello Kimball,

PM sent.
Matt
Era 3
DB lokos, coaches and freight cars from across Europe
But I do have the obligatory (six) SBB Krocs
ECoS 50200, all FX and MFX decoders replaced with ESU V4s, operated in DCC-RailCom+ with ABC brake control.
With the exception of the passenger wagens with Marklin current conducting couplers, all close couplers have been replaced with Roco 40397.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by biedmatt
Offline biedmatt  
#56 Posted : 13 April 2014 11:43:49(UTC)
biedmatt

United States   
Originally Posted by: H0 Go to Quoted Post

I've disabled mfx and SX in my Central Station 60212 reloaded and use DCC and MM only. So for Märklin mfx locos I have to use the legacy MM protocol.
MM is legacy. I want to use DCC for future purchases.
My decision to disable mfx, my decision to prefer DCC. Enough companies on the market that sell locos with DCC and with centre rail pickup.

Railcom has a patent on using loco feedback for position detection, therefore mfx cannot be used for that.

I operate my ECoS the same way Tom operates his CS1R. I have a few lokos with FX decoders (those with unique operating function like speakers at both ends or multi motored) but all others are DCC with two exceptions. The sinus drive in 37772 and 37774 trips the ESU V4 decoder overcurrent protection even with a buffering capacitor. Consequently, these two are run MM.

This second item from Tom's quote is what I believe will be the next big control feature. Imagine knowing exactly where a loko is, not by metering current load on pairs of wires that feed separate blocks on your track. This just tells you some loko is in a block, not which loko. But by knowing how far a particular loko is from the controller. One manufacturer has been using this technology in their fire alarm systems for many years now. Each device (smoke detector, manual pull station, sprinkler waterflow detector) has a unique address just like our lokos. By knowing how the wire is run and how long it takes for the addressed device to communicate back to the controller, you can place exactly where that addressed device is. Now fire alarm equipment does not move around like our lokos, they use the feature to actually draw out a wiring diagram for the fire system and locate where wiring may be grounded or broken. But this same technology used in a slightly different way will tell us where each loko is at any given moment.

Edit: Almost forgot, now your track wiring becomes very simple. You will no longer wire individual blocks with track occupancy (loko current detection) devices. You will create virtual blocks. If your track changes slightly or you want to operate it differently, just create more or different virtual blocks.
Matt
Era 3
ECoS 50200, all FX and MFX decoders replaced with ESU V4s, operated in DCC-RailCom+ with ABC brake control.
With the exception of the passenger wagens with Marklin current conducting couplers, all close couplers have been replaced with Roco 40397.
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by biedmatt
Offline RayF  
#57 Posted : 13 April 2014 12:14:45(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   

Hi Svein,

Perhaps I can help with a very simplified explanation, as I understand it. I am not a digital expert and don't really know or want to know the fine detail of the protocols.

The original digital standards for control of model railways was developed by Lenz in conjunction with Marklin. Both the original Marklin digital format and DCC are developments of Lenz's protocol. Marklin's circuits were produced by Motorola, hence the use of the term Marklin Motorola, or MM for this system. Electronically, both digital signals are similar.

Marklin's original system was developed after about 10 years into the MM2 format, which allowed more functions. These were labelled by Marklin as being "FX" decoders.

In contrast, DCC was continuously developed over the years to the standard we see today. This is because the protocols are open for anyone to use, so many small companies produced improvements. It overtook the capabilities of Marklin's system to provide a greater number of addresses, functions, etc.

In the Early 2000's Marklin needed a way to improve the digital product and, if possible, leapfrog the capabilities offered by the cometitior DCC system. Together with ESU they developed the MFX system, which offered greater numbers of functions, virtually unlimited addresses, and for the first time the ability of locomotives to register themselves on the controller, which meant that the operator did not need to remember the locomotives address, or what functions were available, as these were displayed on the screen after automatic registration.

ESU and Marklin fell out over the development of the system. I won't go into detail why, but I believe no one party was at fault. There were shortcomings on both sides of the partnership. Marklin retained the rights to MFX and used other companies to produce the hardware needed to continue the system. ESU retained the right to use the MFX protocol in their decoders and controllers.

Developers of DCC then saw that the auto-registration features of MFX were a serious advance from their competitors, so they also developed a similar system, which was named Railcom. The way the similar functionality is derived is, I believe, completely different to how ESU developed the MFX system for Marklin.

The position as it stands today is that we have Marklins (and ESUs) MFX system, with auto-registration, about 16 or so functions, and unlimited addresses which are invisible to the user.

On the other side we have the DCC standard, which now also has Railcom's auto-registration, though this is not available in all controllers. DCC has a greater number of functions (about 25?), and virtually unlimited addresses, though these have to be specified to the controller.

My feeling is, and I don't have any numbers to prove it, that traditional Marklin users have adopted the MFX system in good numbers and welcome the increasing numbers of locomotives available to use with either their Central or mobile stations. DCC users, the majority of whom are from a 2-rail DC background, continue to use DCC as implimented in various brands of controller, but are probably slower on the uptake of Railcom compared to MFX users.

This post represents how I view the digital control story, and I may or may not be perfectly correct in any or all of my statements. It's just an attempt to answer Svein's question about the differences between MFX and DCC.

Ray
Mostly Marklin.Selection of different eras and European railways
Small C track layout, control by MS2, 100+ trains but run 4-5 at a time.
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by RayF
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#58 Posted : 13 April 2014 12:21:14(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: RayF Go to Quoted Post
......Railcom.........this is not available in all controllers.

Ecos supports Railcom
CS1R with an EcosBoost supports Railcom (CS1/R does not have the needed hardware in the controller)
CS2 does not support Railcom
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Bigdaddynz
Offline sjlauritsen  
#59 Posted : 13 April 2014 13:50:22(UTC)
sjlauritsen

Denmark   
DCC users, the majority of whom are from a 2-rail DC background, continue to use DCC as implimented in various brands of controller, but are probably slower on the uptake of Railcom compared to MFX users.

I think there are two reasons for this. The main reason is that it really does not matter. On most DCC systems I can just punch in the address and off I go. The other reason: To fully take advantage of RailCom I need a RailCom detector. These are truly expensive (the ECoS Detector with only four RailCom ports cost around 180 € (245 USD). At these prices I can live fine with "old school" detection.

And just to clarify: It is my experience that some people (not necessarily in this forum) think missing software update features and bad motor control is a disadvantage of Mfx. It is not. These issues are caused by limitations in the decoder and firmware. They have nothing to do with the protocol. You can buy DCC-decoders that perform equally bad, and are equally difficult to adjust as well.

On my layout I have both Mfx (for testing purposes) and DCC (most locos are DCC). I have not had any problems with my Mfx test machine.

My main issue with the built-in decoders is that they seem to be inferior to the ones I can go out and buy (Mld, Msd, LokPilot etc.). I think this is much more important than Mfx vs. DCC which to me is like a discussion on English vs. German. IMO: If the decoder gets the job done, it does not matter what language it speaks.

That being said: I do think that Märklin should be more open to the fact that DCC exists. I think they are slowly getting there. I think the original intend is not to lock people in, but to deliver a system that "just works". I think the easiest way to do this, is to control every single aspect of the hardware and software. This will work for the majority of the customers, but of course it will cause problems for those who want to do more. Märklin could perhaps deliver the locos with DCC disabled, and Mfx enabled. Every guy with a DCC system, would be able to change this in a heartbeat and everybody would be happy. Laugh

Søren from Denmark
Blog: https://railway.zone/ | Danish Model Railway Forum: https://baneforum.dk/
thanks 6 users liked this useful post by sjlauritsen
Offline RayF  
#60 Posted : 13 April 2014 14:30:48(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   
Hi Søren,

Thanks for that valuable contribution. I have no idea how Railcom works and it's news to me that you needs seperate detectors. Maybe I should look it up and get some more information about it.

I think you're right in that Marklin just wants to deliver a system that works with a minimum of trouble. The whole essence of the Marklin philosophy has always been one of "plug and play", and offering too many options sometimes gets in the way, especially for beginners. I agree they could deliver decoders with DCC disabled, but easily enabled by those who want it.

As a side issue:
One problem I've had with a couple of Piko locos that include MM and DCC, is that they seem to get a bit confused when I try to program them using my MS2. I've found that I need to program any changes in both MM and DCC to get it to work properly. Possibly I'm doing something wrong, but if so it's only with the DCC enabled locos that I get this problem.
Ray
Offline biedmatt  
#61 Posted : 13 April 2014 15:10:23(UTC)
biedmatt

United States   
As David stated, ECoS 50200 has Railcom+ hardware embedded into the controller. Older controllers like the CS1R will support Railcom+ with a software upgrade and then the external hardware (booster) you must purchase. It isn't an "extra" you must buy so much as an upgrade you must make if your controller predates Railcom+.
Matt
Era 3
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by biedmatt
Offline TimR  
#62 Posted : 13 April 2014 15:36:13(UTC)
TimR

Indonesia   
Originally Posted by: sjlauritsen Go to Quoted Post

And just to clarify: It is my experience that some people (not necessarily in this forum) think missing software update features and bad motor control is a disadvantage of Mfx. It is not. These issues are caused by limitations in the decoder and firmware. They have nothing to do with the protocol. You can buy DCC-decoders that perform equally bad, and are equally difficult to adjust as well.

You summarized it well.

I do not have an issue with MFX as a protocol in general, but I greatly dislike the application and how Marklin "try to control" their intended customers.

Bad load regulations or software update features are just negative side-effects to this attempt to "control", and probably also poor management decision or inadequate manufacturing practice of you-know-who.

Given the choice, I would rather Marklin also sell their locos without any decoder.

Yes, it will be less convenience for many, and it'll be more expensive for those who prefer the option.
But that way, we can enjoy the freedom.

Now going back to MFX vs DCC as protocol choice,
The other primary (often overlooked) issue is the fact that MFX is a closed protocol that is only dependant on just a single manufacturer for expandibility - Marklin.

ESU will no longer made (or have any interest in) investment in MFX, but merely providing MFX compability.

That said, MFX is not comparable to Apple's iOS.... and Marklin is NOT Apple.
MRR digital product market is very small to begin with.
(And without any significant change, personally I think Marklin is on target for their second bankruptcy)

From this perspective alone, I believe it will be a better bet to invest in DCC protocol rather than MFX.

The most crucial difference between MFX and DCC is that DCC offer one thing that MFX severely lacks: choice!
Now collecting C-Sine models.
Offline intruder  
#63 Posted : 13 April 2014 15:52:03(UTC)
intruder

Norway   
H0 wrote:

mfx is a closed system. Märklin do not allow other companies to use mfx. ESU developed mfx for Märklin and are still allowed to use mfx in their decoders and their controllers.

No problem for me, as I have no plan to add further manufacturers to my collection. I have four non-Märklin models only (2x Roco, 1 Brawa and 1 NMJ, all fitted with Märklin decoders.
I have a very simple philosophy: When I play with Märklin, I stick with Märklin. I have to admit that I have installed five ESU M4 (both v3 and v4) sound decoders, due to their programmability and available project files.
Best regards Svein, Norway
grumpy old sod
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by intruder
Offline H0  
#64 Posted : 13 April 2014 19:23:46(UTC)
H0

One problem I've had with a couple of Piko locos that include MM and DCC, is that they seem to get a bit confused when I try to program them using my MS2. I've found that I need to program any changes in both MM and DCC to get it to work properly. Possibly I'm doing something wrong, but if so it's only with the DCC enabled locos that I get this problem.
Some older Uhlenbrock decoders get confused by mfx signals on the track. I disable MM, AC, and DC in the decoder leaving only DCC enabled and then they work fine for me. I program them with DCC only and I only program them once.

Regards
Tom
---
"In all of the gauges, we particularly emphasize a high level of quality, the best possible fidelity to the prototype, and absolute precision. You will see that in all of our products." (from Märklin New Items Brochure 2015, page 1) ROFLBTCUTS
UserPostedImage
Offline RayF  
#65 Posted : 13 April 2014 22:08:30(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   
Originally Posted by: H0 Go to Quoted Post
Some older Uhlenbrock decoders get confused by mfx signals on the track. I disable MM, AC, and DC in the decoder leaving only DCC enabled and then they work fine for me. I program them with DCC only and I only program them once.

Thanks Tom, I might try that next time I need to program a Piko loco. I originally tried to disable the DCC, but I couldn't find how to do that in the instructions that came with the loco. Are the CVs that select the protocols the same as on a ESU decoder?
Ray
User is suspended until 23/03/4752 12:54:35(UTC) Mulldog Lemon  
#66 Posted : 15 April 2014 00:23:33(UTC)
Mulldog Lemon

Australia   
Having just been burned in a PM for my defence of Marklin's policy of developing MFX technology instead of adopting DCC, I'm now wondering if I'm in a very small minority in actually liking MFX. I would be interested to know if there are any others who feel as I do. Please answer the poll, and by all means give your reasons, but I don't want this to become another argument.
I won't vote. The poll was created as an emotional reaction and appears to be more interested garnering personal support, or 'taking sides'.

N.B. with regard to this Furthermore it was amended mid-stream by one of the moderators, quite literally to suit themselves. I accept that I misunderstood the reason why the poll was changed

I run an MS2, it's from a 2009 starter pack, so I think the database version is 1.83? I'm not sure. I know it has options for "MM" and "DCC". It wasn't supplied with any supporting documentation on how to undertake even the most basic configuration exercise. It's not 'plug and play'; it's 'suck it and see'. It did come with a pre-programmed card for the loco. To be honest, I've never checked to see if that was to cover the possibility that that loco wasn't included on the MS2 database. At this point, I can only assume that that is the reason it was included. I have bought the 39023 and the 39051 most recently. Neither of those locos had a pre-programmed card inluded for MS2 users. So my 39023 and 39051 don't appear on my MS2.

Of course, if I had ready access to an MS2, then I could update the database. But I don't. I also didn't get told about this limitation, by either the selling dealer or the manufacturer themselves, prior to purchasing.

So the issue of protocol is largely a moot point for me. I have no understanding of the capabilities of either protocol and it's likely that I'm not the only one here in that boat. The only way that I can increase my understanding is to come here and lever off other people's experience, except that MS2 owners are thin on the ground here and don't post much about the technical aspects of MS2 ownership.

What does MFX stand for?
Am I reading this right? You have no experience with DCC and your experience with mfx is an MS2 controller and is so limited that you don't even know what the acronym stands for? Assuming that is the case, then this:

Quote:
I don't want this to become another argument.
Doesn't really seem to be that sincere or genuine.

This entire 'poll' topic appears to have more to do with personal pride, rather than a genuine attempt at a technical discussion or an increase in community knowledge. Since your complaint of 'increased negativity' a few weeks back, people have been bending over backwards to make your experience at this forum more enjoyable. My observation of John's (and others) replies to you since then have been enormously polite and patient.

You are the poster that was asking for a 'peaceable' forum, yet you are also the poster that started this topic which managed to bring out the worst in just about everyone who participated in it.
UserPostedImage
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#67 Posted : 15 April 2014 00:51:42(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: Mulldog Lemon Go to Quoted Post
......Furthermore it was amended mid-stream by one of the moderators, quite literally to suit themselves.

Excuse me, but you have no idea why I modified the poll, and I'm certainly not impressed by your comments, both towards myself, and Ray for starting this poll. Just because you are in a grump with life, please don't take it out on everyone else!
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Bigdaddynz
Offline kimballthurlow  
#68 Posted : 15 April 2014 01:03:37(UTC)
kimballthurlow

Australia   
Originally Posted by: sjlauritsen Go to Quoted Post

On my layout I have both Mfx (for testing purposes) and DCC (most locos are DCC). I have not had any problems with my Mfx test machine.

My main issue with the built-in decoders is that they seem to be inferior to the ones I can go out and buy (Mld, Msd, LokPilot etc.). I think this is much more important than Mfx vs. DCC which to me is like a discussion on English vs. German. IMO: If the decoder gets the job done, it does not matter what language it speaks.

Märklin could perhaps deliver the locos with DCC disabled, and Mfx enabled. Every guy with a DCC system, would be able to change this in a heartbeat and everybody would be happy. Laugh

Hi Søren,
Thanks for your lucid evaluation of the possible options, gained from your considerable experience using the latest MS2.

I also visited your website, so I can thank you for your article on setting a consist of 2 locos using the MS2.

And thanks for the tip on the long crossing for Trix C track.
I run my 2 rail DCC stuff at home using a simple C track carpetbahn, but that is not often.
I am a fan of this track, and intend using it for any permanent 2 track layout I can manage.

regards
Kimball
HO Scale - Märklin (ep II-III and VI, C Track, digital) - 2 rail HO (Queensland Australia, UK, USA) - 3 rail OO (English Hornby Dublo) - old clockwork O gauge - Live Steam 90mm (3.1/2 inch) gauge.
Offline kimballthurlow  
#69 Posted : 15 April 2014 01:27:35(UTC)
kimballthurlow

Australia   

this topic which managed to bring out the worst in just about everyone who participated in it.

Hi Mulldog,

In fairness, polls can be useful.
I think that "polls" by their very nature, will elicit divergent views, and this sometimes leads to extremes on either side.

regards
Kimball
HO Scale - Märklin (ep II-III and VI, C Track, digital) - 2 rail HO (Queensland Australia, UK, USA) - 3 rail OO (English Hornby Dublo) - old clockwork O gauge - Live Steam 90mm (3.1/2 inch) gauge.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by kimballthurlow
User is suspended until 23/03/4752 12:54:35(UTC) Mulldog Lemon  
#70 Posted : 15 April 2014 01:38:05(UTC)
Mulldog Lemon

Australia   
Originally Posted by: Bigdaddynz Go to Quoted Post
......Furthermore it was amended mid-stream by one of the moderators, quite literally to suit themselves.

Excuse me, but you have no idea why I modified the poll, and I'm certainly not impressed by your comments, both towards myself, and Ray for starting this poll. Just because you are in a grump with life, please don't take it out on everyone else!

I disagree. You told me why.
Originally Posted by: Bigdaddynz Go to Quoted Post
I edited the poll and added another option around liking DCC and enabled the ability to vote for multiple items, simply because I'm happy to be able to use both protocols where needed.

Clearly, I misunderstood your intentions here. What you probably meant 'other users are happy' rather than 'I'm happy'. Sorry about that.

Perhaps a more constructive course would have been to suggest to Ray that he modify the poll himself?
After he considered that the changes you had in mind didn't conflict with his original intentions?

I stand by my assessment that there was nothing to be gained by this poll and instead a lot was lost.
I'm truly sorry that you are unable to see that.

Yes, and I also thought there would be others who would think the same way. I think you are trying to twist what I was saying to suit your own argument /BDNZ

Edited by moderator 15 April 2014 12:06:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#71 Posted : 15 April 2014 02:14:57(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
I'm not sure why a simple poll seems to be generating so much angst among members, but I think the time has come to lock this topic.
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by Bigdaddynz
Offline Webmaster  
#72 Posted : 15 April 2014 21:31:32(UTC)
Webmaster

Well, I don't understand the "angst" either... We all choose the digital system we are most comfortable with...
And we are all comfortable/uncomfortable with different things - that's plain human nature, isn't it?

I like mfx, but I like the openness of DCC too... With the IB, I had both MM & DCC loks running...

What I don't like is squabbles about principles that are differentiating systems... - It's all "DCC", Digital Command Control...
Juhan - "Webmaster", at your service...
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
thanks 5 users liked this useful post by Webmaster