Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline GG1 Fan  
#1 Posted : 22 February 2011 05:51:54(UTC)
GG1 Fan

Hum,
This looks interesting. I don't know a thing about Marklin My World, except a rumor that it may be battery powered. Could that be true??

But, at least the promo looks cool. Perhaps the Germans have figured out how to use a computer? (Lol, just a joke)

Edited by moderator 16 September 2012 21:30:05(UTC)  | Reason: Removed the garbage in the YT link /webmaster

thanks 1 user liked this useful post by GG1 Fan
Offline Western Pacific  
#2 Posted : 22 February 2011 08:02:18(UTC)
Western Pacific

Sweden   
Originally Posted by: GG1 Fan Go to Quoted Post
Hum,
This looks interesting. I don't know a thing about Marklin My World, except a rumor that it may be battery powered. Could that be true??

But, at least the promo looks cool. Perhaps the Germans have figured out how to use a computer? (Lol, just a joke)

The Märklin My World is partly a re-branding of the Märklin Hobby product programme. Regarding the ICE train - it is battery operated, but comes with ordinary C-track, which allows for moving on to the "normal elctric train" when the children get older. The ICE starter is a toy suitable for children from the age of three (according to the My World brochure in German, that can be downloaded from Märklin). All the other My World locos are "normal" Märklin Locos.
Offline kimballthurlow  
#3 Posted : 22 February 2011 08:44:57(UTC)
kimballthurlow

Australia   
Hi,
I think the Marklin My World program is a great strategy.
Particularly if it creates a new "brand" as it were, that embeds itself in the heads of the young.
I hope it works for them, I like ot see a success story.

regards
Kimball
HO Scale - Märklin (ep II-III and VI, C Track, digital) - 2 rail HO (Queensland Australia, UK, USA) - 3 rail OO (English Hornby Dublo) - old clockwork O gauge - Live Steam 90mm (3.1/2 inch) gauge.
Offline nevw  
#4 Posted : 22 February 2011 09:24:07(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
My be something interesting that just automatically opens the Wallet as they will be at a good price.

nn
NOt wearing the Pink Pinny, which is hard to see and now I have a white Pinny which also is hard to see against MY pure white Skin Still have 2 new shiny tin Hips that is badly in Need of Repair matching rusting tin shoulders
and a hose pipe on the aorta
Junior member of the Banana Club, a reformist and an old Goat with a Bad memory, loafing around
Offline jeehring  
#5 Posted : 22 February 2011 21:34:41(UTC)
jeehring

"Marklin My World" is the "Primex" range of this early 21th century.
A completely new packaging cleverly designed , specially made for display units of super markets & department stores....
2 pieces of track inside a plastic bag...another plastic bag with one turnout, etc...etc...
the price of the starter set with 1 Ice + a circle of track + controler is around 50 Euro....The Ice is with magnetic coupling (much more cheaper than our delicate short coupling systems ..)

This new range is a very very good idea from Marklin...
"Marklin My World" is only a part of a more complete restructuring of the ranges that will include a upmarket project with classical & traditionnal Marklin products....
Offline TimR  
#6 Posted : 22 February 2011 22:18:35(UTC)
TimR

Indonesia   
Originally Posted by: jeehring Go to Quoted Post

..."Marklin My World" is only a part of a more complete restructuring of the ranges that will include a upmarket project with classical & traditionnal Marklin products....

If this is where they are heading, I think it's a very good idea.

How Marklin arrange their catalog these days are hopelessly outdated.

The way I see it, Marklin customers are getting increasingly divided into two factions:

Traditionalists (and probably also the 'old guards'at Marklin) are more likely to resent newer generation of Marklin products - the only thing that stay the same is the basic metal construction, everything else inside is different.

Modernist (probably also most new prospective customers that Marklin will want to attract) are looking for increasingly competitive products (detail accuracy, technology, etc) especially with DC alternatives as benchmarking.

There are of course, the moderates - who enjoy the best of what both worlds has to offer. The moderates might even be the majority; but the two above groups are the ones that are harder to please, and the most vocal too.

Having clearer distinction on where each product stand in the overall catalog would help tremendously.
Now collecting C-Sine models.
Offline RayF  
#7 Posted : 22 February 2011 22:48:34(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   
Originally Posted by: TimR Go to Quoted Post

..."Marklin My World" is only a part of a more complete restructuring of the ranges that will include a upmarket project with classical & traditionnal Marklin products....

If this is where they are heading, I think it's a very good idea.

How Marklin arrange their catalog these days are hopelessly outdated.

The way I see it, Marklin customers are getting increasingly divided into two factions:

Traditionalists (and probably also the 'old guards'at Marklin) are more likely to resent newer generation of Marklin products - the only thing that stay the same is the basic metal construction, everything else inside is different.

Modernist (probably also most new prospective customers that Marklin will want to attract) are looking for increasingly competitive products (detail accuracy, technology, etc) especially with DC alternatives as benchmarking.

There are of course, the moderates - who enjoy the best of what both worlds has to offer. The moderates might even be the majority; but the two above groups are the ones that are harder to please, and the most vocal too.

Having clearer distinction on where each product stand in the overall catalog would help tremendously.

I agree 100%. This could lead to an exciting new approach from Marklin.
Ray
Mostly Marklin.Selection of different eras and European railways
Small C track layout, control by MS2, 100+ trains but run 4-5 at a time.
Offline David Dewar  
#8 Posted : 22 February 2011 23:29:48(UTC)
David Dewar

Scotland   
' I agree 100%. This could lead to an exiting new approach from Marklin ' Ray. I presume you mean .. exciting and not exiting lol.

dave
Take care I like Marklin and will defend the worlds greatest model rail manufacturer.
Offline RayF  
#9 Posted : 22 February 2011 23:56:48(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   
Originally Posted by: David Dewar Go to Quoted Post
' I agree 100%. This could lead to an exiting new approach from Marklin ' Ray. I presume you mean .. exciting and not exiting lol.

dave

BigGrin What's a 'c' between friends! BigGrin
Ray
Offline GG1 Fan  
#10 Posted : 23 February 2011 02:58:21(UTC)
GG1 Fan

I guess Marklin read my mind before I posted my 'suggestion' that they make and market a really cool 'must have' starter set that was cheep, would be carried in every store, and every 'kid' would want.

Just look at what Legos did with their trains set: ICE and the German Croc...and the kids love em! They are perfect to run on the floor.

(Ok, given the pictures, price and marketing I just saw in the links...I want one)

Seriously, with a battery powered set, my son is going to have a blast with it...and Dad can sit back and not worry about the electricity issues.

Well Done Marklin!

Paul
Offline Dimi194  
#11 Posted : 25 February 2011 07:12:37(UTC)
Dimi194

Australia   
This look AWSOME! Even though I have the ICE 2 anyway (or its supposed to comeCursing ) i still want this new one.This could actually create more Marklin dealers, and hopefully expand the Hobby range.
Author of the gritty sci-fi novel 'Stories of Earth: WWIII' (featuring an awesome train chase)
Avid YouTuber (XtremeTrainz and TrainzXtreme) and train person!
Offline kimballthurlow  
#12 Posted : 25 February 2011 07:34:43(UTC)
kimballthurlow

Australia   
Originally Posted by: GG1 Fan Go to Quoted Post
I guess Marklin read my mind before I posted my 'suggestion' that they make and market a really cool 'must have' starter set that was cheep, would be carried in every store, and every 'kid' would want.

Just look at what Legos did with their trains set: ICE and the German Croc...and the kids love em! They are perfect to run on the floor.

(Ok, given the pictures, price and marketing I just saw in the links...I want one)

Seriously, with a battery powered set, my son is going to have a blast with it...and Dad can sit back and not worry about the electricity issues.

Well Done Marklin!

Paul

Marklin will probably increase sales by producing a consumer range, and selling through shops that don't normally carry that stuff.
And they appear to have done that with the 'My World' range that might attract the buyers at the big toy chains, not just hobby shops. All the chains care about is, 'does it sell?'. They don't want to know anything about model trains, which is why they are terrible at selling what we call the 'enthusiast' product. Hopefully Marklin can use their considerable resources to get sales from toy chains, department stores, variety chains (Aldi?).

I know nothing about the European retail scene, so all that may seem rather academic.
I know that in Australia, the only train set you'll buy in a department store, is a Lego or a Brio, or a Thomas, and I don't think they are cheap, not a whole working set anyway. Maybe that battery powered ICE is aimed at that type of buyer, and seems cheap enough.

regards
Kimball
HO Scale - Märklin (ep II-III and VI, C Track, digital) - 2 rail HO (Queensland Australia, UK, USA) - 3 rail OO (English Hornby Dublo) - old clockwork O gauge - Live Steam 90mm (3.1/2 inch) gauge.
Offline Western Pacific  
#13 Posted : 25 February 2011 09:10:40(UTC)
Western Pacific

Sweden   
To follow up on how to find the stores for My World.

The question is are Märklin up to that?

In Sweden we don't have any supermarkets owned by for instance WalMart or French chain Carrefour, this means that the marketing people need to find the right purchase people of the domestic chains and convince them to make floor and shelf space available for My World.

Another route could be to try to get "a foot in the door" with 'Toys R us' (Shops) or BR Leksaker (BR shops), but I think it is still an up-hill battle to get space in such shops and I'm pretty sure that it would be pre-destined to fail if an account manager from Märklin:
  • Would assume that purchase managers of these chains speak German;

• If the account manager was based in Germany - he or she would have to give every store regular visits and coach them individually how to expose the My World brand to enhance sales and

• If Märklin would try to refuse deliveries in case a chain in their Christmas catalogue would like to advertize a starter set at SEK 299:- (at today's rate less than € 33:-) if Märklin's UVP (Unverbindliche Preisempfehlung = Recommended retail price) was above € 39:-, then I'd think 'Toys R us' and/or BR just would tell Märklin to forget the whole idea of selling via them.
In short 'Toys R us' and BR don't need Märklin My World, but Märklin probably need these retailers if they want volume sales in Sweden.

(I believe that BR still owns the brand 'Toys R us' in Scandinavia).

Edited by user 25 February 2011 18:53:26(UTC)  | Reason: Typo

Offline TimR  
#14 Posted : 25 February 2011 10:30:41(UTC)
TimR

Indonesia   
With the 50 Euros battery powered ICE - Marklin is entering dangerous water.

There is a reason why all manufacturers abandon the 'toy train' market or not wanting to be labelled as one.

Outside Lego,
for non-serious buyers (parents) who are really just looking for toy train for their children,
themselves uninterested and unwilling to sink much into the investment,
this is pretty much prime targets for Chinese-made el-cheapo plasticky trains which will burn out in less than a year.
Competing in price is no use here.
If you think they are cheap in the stores, in Asia these same items cost only a quarter as much.

At the other end of the market are buyers (parents) who are looking into getting involved into MRR themselves,
using their children as an excuse, really, to hide their own excitement.
Good value remain paramount, for they will be skeptical, but they will also be quite critical in comparing the items..
Having "good looks" and some interesting (digital) features to play with, will matter more than having the cheapest price, IMO.
I think for European models, Piko and Roco are heading the charge here - with their conventional DC starter sets.

My thinking is Marklin battery powered ICE's positioning is difficult to fit either markets.

The 'battery' put it in the "toy train" category, but it doesn't have the price point to compete against the Chinese.
For would-be serious MRR buyers, it may looked decidedly too toyish; they might be willing to spend a bit more on the traditional starter sets.
Now collecting C-Sine models.
Offline hxmiesa  
#15 Posted : 25 February 2011 11:58:24(UTC)
hxmiesa

Spain   
The 'battery' put it in the "toy train" category, but it doesn't have the price point to compete against the Chinese.
For would-be serious MRR buyers, it may looked decidedly too toyish; they might be willing to spend a bit more on the traditional starter sets.

Well, I think it is a quite interresting product. From M.´s point of view;
It´s roughly at half price of any other starter-set, thereby entering a new segment.
It´s style definatly competes against your mentioned chineese crap-trains, albeit at a higher pricepoint. So I think the idea is that the name "Märklin" will drive the sales, in the competition.
(For serious starters there are still the normal starter-packs. That segment is already very well catered for...)
Best regards
Henrik Hoexbroe ("The Dane In Spain")
http://hoexbroe.tripod.com
Offline RayF  
#16 Posted : 25 February 2011 12:22:28(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   
The cheapo ICE is a good idea to get the very young child interested. However, in my opinion, the main plus point of the "My world" branding is the stated intention to market these through chain stores and toy shops rather than dedicated model shops which, as discussed in other threads, are fast disappearing.

If Marklin can pull this off it will provide the high visibility that Marklin needs to catch the attention of the young child and associated young parents.
Ray
Offline H0  
#17 Posted : 25 February 2011 13:14:38(UTC)
H0

Makes me wonder how many strategies M* have: on one hand they try to protect small B&M shops with the 10% rebate limit.
On the other hand they try to win the Cash&Carry shops with My World offering blister packs with three pieces of track (and maybe an RFID chip).

Might help both sides: Piko's Xmas starter sets in German food stores led to better sales of Piko track pieces in the B&M shops.

There were no Märklin Xmas starter sets in 2010, but that could work better in 2011 if they play it right.
Regards
Tom
---
"In all of the gauges, we particularly emphasize a high level of quality, the best possible fidelity to the prototype, and absolute precision. You will see that in all of our products." (from Märklin New Items Brochure 2015, page 1) ROFLBTCUTS
UserPostedImage
Offline dntower85  
#18 Posted : 25 February 2011 14:44:23(UTC)
dntower85

United States   
Too me its a good ideal, as long as the quality is good.

Get a train into kids hands when he is young, get a catalog into Dad's hands and maybe he will get into the hobby as well.

Although I hate the ideal of batteries it will allow for lower age recommendations on packaging. I hate that they have to put that on there for parents that are too stupid to judge that for them self or too lazy to supervise their child's play. (I wonder if my 2960 starter set was recommended for ages 2+ when I got it in 1966or 67Flapper )
DT
Now powered by ECoS II unit#2, RocRail
era - some time in the future when the space time continuum is disrupted and ICE 3 Trains run on the same rails as the Adler and BR18's.
Offline GG1 Fan  
#19 Posted : 25 February 2011 19:00:13(UTC)
GG1 Fan

My opinion:
Back in the 30's-50's and even into the 70's, an electric model train set was the coolest thing a kid could get in a present. A simple circular/oval track, a loco with rolling stock and a transformer/power pack...instant transformation into the word of interactive virtural reality. Once one kid on the block got one, and bragged about it, every other kid wanted one too.

There is money in that market. Visability is key, as is a cool item to play with. Battery power reduces the retail cost to the consumer. The ICE looks like a good product, and has, to me, an excellent marketing campaign to back it up.

Ya think the Chinese can compete with that? Cheeper? Yes. Quality and desireability? No.

Best Wishes Marklin

Paul
Offline SINCrazee  
#20 Posted : 27 February 2011 10:44:20(UTC)
SINCrazee

Originally Posted by: Dimi194 Go to Quoted Post
This look AWSOME! Even though I have the ICE 2 anyway (or its supposed to comeCursing ) i still want this new one.This could actually create more Marklin dealers, and hopefully expand the Hobby range.

Well.. This My world ICE will only come out in September 2011 onwards and for your information , this model is designed for babies and toddlers lol due to the lack of pantograph on it..
UserPostedImage
C-track carpetbahn, R1 ,R2,R3 with MS2 and a CS2 plus Marklin and HAG trains..
Offline steventrain  
#21 Posted : 27 February 2011 11:01:59(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Can the ICE set use with CS2?
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
Offline SINCrazee  
#22 Posted : 27 February 2011 15:19:35(UTC)
SINCrazee

Originally Posted by: steventrain Go to Quoted Post

No.. The ICE set is only for kids so no interference with Marklin Digital system for the price you pay and secondly , there may not be digital decoder fitted in it.LOL
C-track carpetbahn, R1 ,R2,R3 with MS2 and a CS2 plus Marklin and HAG trains..
Offline dan67millie  
#23 Posted : 05 March 2011 11:05:01(UTC)
dan67millie

There is a reason why all manufacturers abandon the 'toy train' market or not wanting to be labelled as one.

Outside Lego,
for non-serious buyers (parents) who are really just looking for toy train for their children,
themselves uninterested and unwilling to sink much into the investment,
this is pretty much prime targets for Chinese-made el-cheapo plasticky trains which will burn out in less than a year.
Competing in price is no use here.
If you think they are cheap in the stores, in Asia these same items cost only a quarter as much.

At the other end of the market are buyers (parents) who are looking into getting involved into MRR themselves,
using their children as an excuse, really, to hide their own excitement.
Good value remain paramount, for they will be skeptical, but they will also be quite critical in comparing the items..
Having "good looks" and some interesting (digital) features to play with, will matter more than having the cheapest price, IMO.
I think for European models, Piko and Roco are heading the charge here - with their conventional DC starter sets.

My thinking is Marklin battery powered ICE's positioning is difficult to fit either markets.

Hi i see your point, but most familys shop in supermarkets. I am one of those, but i do have Marklin, of which i cant get from my local model shop and refuse to buy from the UK anyway because of the price increase and tax from Germany into the UK. Anyway my point is that Marklin neads to support its core modellers. To do so it neads to invest. and as i see it will only do so by selling there toys to supermarkets. A Hornby Thomas tank doas not have sound!!. and is around the same price!!. If any of my little ones frends were to want a train set, then it would grab there attention if sound is included. And most German,Austrian and Dutch ect little peaple have only ever seen Modern trains ie the ICE. Also most peaple have a trainset and it gets ditched when they get older. Then they get back into it when they retire. They want the trains they saw when they were little, hence the policy to build era three by most european Marklin fans.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by dan67millie
Offline Dimi194  
#24 Posted : 05 March 2011 22:51:54(UTC)
Dimi194

Australia   
Yea, I agree entirely.
Author of the gritty sci-fi novel 'Stories of Earth: WWIII' (featuring an awesome train chase)
Avid YouTuber (XtremeTrainz and TrainzXtreme) and train person!
Offline mattj70  
#25 Posted : 19 March 2011 14:54:11(UTC)
mattj70

United States   
looks good for little ones!
Offline BR01097  
#26 Posted : 29 June 2011 05:34:09(UTC)
BR01097

United States   
"Marklin My World" is the "Primex" range of this early 21th century.
A completely new packaging cleverly designed , specially made for display units of super markets & department stores....
2 pieces of track inside a plastic bag...another plastic bag with one turnout, etc...etc...
the price of the starter set with 1 Ice + a circle of track + controler is around 50 Euro....The Ice is with magnetic coupling (much more cheaper than our delicate short coupling systems ..)

This new range is a very very good idea from Marklin...
"Marklin My World" is only a part of a more complete restructuring of the ranges that will include a upmarket project with classical & traditionnal Marklin products....

The magnetic coupling is very suitable for a train such as the ICE and ideal for children. It's very wise of Ma not to abandon the youth demographic when there are so many other distractions for them. The company's survival is at stake.

Collector of Märklin fine-quality trains since 1966.

Offline xxup  
#27 Posted : 29 June 2011 05:48:22(UTC)
xxup

Australia   
My recollection of Miss 3 (at the time) and trains was that she couldn't:
1. put the train on the track easily...
2. couple the wagons together..
3. put the tracks together..

She had no trouble using the analogue controller to make the train go forward or backward.. I also seem to remember that the 7051 crane was easy for her to use at age four or five.. (We didn't have a crane at age three)..

I think that this only solves item 2... Derailments, sometimes by cat attack, are normal things on model trains.. The hardest bit is putting the train back on the track properly.. As Miss 11 she has no problems now (unless access is difficult), but I don't think that she really mastered putting the trains on the track until she was five or six..

She could put the one gauge tracks together much earlier than the m-track, but not at age three.. I don't think that a three year old has the physical strength to put c-track together... Once again, I think that this is the five or six year old..
Adrian
UserPostedImage
Australia flag by abFlags.com
Offline 60904  
#28 Posted : 31 July 2011 19:46:21(UTC)

Germany   
Originally Posted by: steventrain Go to Quoted Post

Yes, it will work when your CS2 doesn't work anymore.Cool

Convert it into a rescue train.
Greetings
Martin
Offline witzlerh  
#29 Posted : 13 September 2012 03:23:44(UTC)
witzlerh

Canada   
Well we will try to push the MyWorld concept this weekend at the Edmonton model train show this weekend.
I will put out track and have the kids play with the trains. Something most kids are not allowed to do at a train show in case some thing breaks.
I had a few comments that our booth was the only booth to let kids play with electric model trains.
My dealer supplies the table and track along with the battery ICE, I supply my 2 start sets and encourage the kids to play.
Harald
CS2 DB & Canadian Era 3-6
Offline old toot  
#30 Posted : 15 September 2012 05:37:14(UTC)
old toot

New Zealand   
Hi Harald again
been doing some shifting around here so here's some photos
the shop layout
looking from entry
view from counter to Marklin area
the last snow fall from shop window
regards
bryan old toot
were we pickit, packit and postit
Offline old toot  
#31 Posted : 15 September 2012 05:39:00(UTC)
old toot

New Zealand   
opps look like you got some double vison
bryan
Offline Ian555  
#32 Posted : 15 September 2012 10:35:42(UTC)
Ian555

Scotland   
Hi bryan,

Great looking Märklin shop. ThumpUp

Ian.

Offline RayF  
#33 Posted : 15 September 2012 11:23:02(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   
Yes, I wish I had a Marklin shop so well stocked near me.
Ray
Offline Ian555  
#34 Posted : 15 September 2012 11:34:23(UTC)
Ian555

Scotland   
Originally Posted by: RayF Go to Quoted Post

Hi Ray,

I've got a room upstairs that's starting to look like that, and with what I see on this forum, so have a lot of other members. LOL

Ian.

Offline old toot  
#35 Posted : 15 September 2012 13:22:33(UTC)
old toot

New Zealand   
hi Ian
thanks for your comments
from the Marklin area the shop goes to the left to the
faller area so its a L shaped and as you see we get
lovely sunligth from three sides which always makes any shop
stock look bright and fresh
so yea quite a great place to work and a great view south to the port hills
so the customers love it
the ice shot was when we got that bad snow about 2 months ago and we have
corrugated iron roof so as it melted it slid off the roof hence the shapes
so enjoy
bryan
Offline RayF  
#36 Posted : 15 September 2012 22:13:06(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   
Originally Posted by: Ian555 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RayF Go to Quoted Post

Hi Ray,

I've got a room upstairs that's starting to look like that, and with what I see on this forum, so have a lot of other members. LOL

Ian.

BigGrin Yes I know! I have over 100 locos now, and I could probably set up a display looking like a Marklin shop too!
Ray
Offline old toot  
#37 Posted : 16 September 2012 08:04:13(UTC)
old toot

New Zealand   
hi ray
go for it put them all in rows and racks it helps when deciding what to run next BigGrin BigGrin
and as we found out really good in earthquakes
Ian keeps suggesting I open a shop in scotland there must be an opening
for say someone in the middle of england on a major transport link city
with a club rooms attached eh
regards
bryan old toot
Offline witzlerh  
#38 Posted : 16 September 2012 14:07:08(UTC)
witzlerh

Canada   
Nice little layout for the customers! Well done arrangement of the store!
Harald
CS2 DB & Canadian Era 3-6
Offline Webmaster  
#39 Posted : 16 September 2012 21:36:45(UTC)
Webmaster

Snow??? Do you have such stuff down there????

According to the "Western Islanders" snow is non-existent also in the southern hemisphere winter... Confused Wink
Juhan - "Webmaster", at your service...
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
Offline nevw  
#40 Posted : 17 September 2012 02:13:42(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
Webbie, Not quite correct, there are places in OZ that gets that horrible white stuff in winter and the eastern Islanders get it in most places in winter. If not it feels like it.

OG
NOt wearing the Pink Pinny, which is hard to see and now I have a white Pinny which also is hard to see against MY pure white Skin Still have 2 new shiny tin Hips that is badly in Need of Repair matching rusting tin shoulders
and a hose pipe on the aorta
Junior member of the Banana Club, a reformist and an old Goat with a Bad memory, loafing around
Offline river6109  
#41 Posted : 17 September 2012 04:42:53(UTC)
river6109

Australia   
Location: On 1965 Märklin Boulevard just around from Roco Square
Juhan,

Here is a website you can follow the snow

regards.,

John

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowy_Mountains
https://www.youtube.com/river6109
https://www.youtube.com/6109river
5 years in Destruction mode
50 years in Repairing mode