Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline kudrdima  
#1 Posted : 11 March 2022 10:07:38(UTC)
kudrdima

Russian Federation   
DE:
Habe einen sehr alten Spur 1 Märklin 5751 Adler gekauft.
Auf der Märklin-Website gibt es, vielleicht aufgrund des "fortgeschrittenen" Alters des Modells, keine Informationen darüber: keine Demontageanleitung, keine Bedienungsanleitung ...

Es besteht der Wunsch, dieses Modell von Wechselstrom auf Gleichstrom umzurüsten, und in Zukunft einen DCC-Decoder.

Wenn jemand eine solche Erfahrung gemacht hat - wo kann ich das Gerät dieses Modells und das Verfahren für die Überarbeitung sehen?
Wie hoch ist die Motoranschlussspannung, Stromaufnahme, ist sie nicht für leistungsstarke Decoder für große Modelle geeignet, sondern für einen kleinen, stromsparenden Decoder für die Spurweite H0?

Vielen Dank im Voraus,
Dmitri Kudrjaschow.

P.S. Leider kann ich kein Deutsch - ich habe mit Hilfe von Google Übersetzer übersetzt.

EN:
Bought a very old Spur 1 Märklin 5751 Adler.
On the Märklin website, perhaps due to the "advanced" age of the model, there is no information about it: no disassembly instructions, no operating manual ...

There is a desire to convert this model from AC to DC power supply, and in the future a DCC decoder.

If anyone had such an experience - where can I see the device of this model and the procedure for remaking it?
What is the motor supply voltage, current consumption, is it suitable not for powerful decoders for large models, but for a small, low-current decoder for the H0 scale?

Thank you in advance,
Dmitry Kudryashov.

P.S. Unfortunately, I do not know German - I translated with the help of Goole translator.
Sincerely,
Dmitry Kudryashov.
P.S. Unfortunately, I do not speak English - I translated with the help of Google translator.
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by kudrdima
Offline Purellum  
#2 Posted : 11 March 2022 21:22:45(UTC)
Purellum

Denmark   
Cool

Hello Dmitry Cool

I don't have this model myself; but I found the information you need, using Google BigGrin

The 5751 has 2 miniature can motors with bell-shaped armatures, mounted in the tender ( DC-motors )

The motor supply voltage should be good for normal operation, since it's build to run on a normal Märklin transformer.

https://www.micromacromu...Adler_DB_AG_The_Original

This can also be seen in this video, where the model is being made digital with a decoder, I believe it is a H0-decoder:

The same model also exists in a newer version, the manual for this shows you how to open the tender:

https://static.maerklin....25ecdde2541434542494.pdf

Another digital version:

Per.

Cool

If you can dream it, you can do it!

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide.

In case this is not legally possible:
I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by Purellum
Offline kudrdima  
#3 Posted : 11 March 2022 21:40:13(UTC)
kudrdima

Russian Federation   
Thank you, Per Aagren!

I also found some of the materials that you recommended. Smile

Here is another video about digitization, though the decoder is without sound:

Sincerely,
Dmitry Kudryashov.
P.S. Unfortunately, I do not speak English - I translated with the help of Google translator.
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by kudrdima
Offline kiwiAlan  
#4 Posted : 11 March 2022 23:32:06(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: kudrdima Go to Quoted Post

Here is another video about digitization, though the decoder is without sound:

Wow, it is tiny beside an LGB mallet loco ... Drool

For most decoders these days the sound decoder is almost identical to a non-sound one. With a sound one the biggest problem is usually finding somewhere to put a speaker.

thanks 1 user liked this useful post by kiwiAlan
Offline QQQ1970  
#5 Posted : 05 June 2022 06:09:46(UTC)
QQQ1970

Canada   
How many motors in 5751?