Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Alex Marklin  
#1 Posted : 28 March 2020 15:45:09(UTC)
Alex Marklin

Belgium   
Bonjours à tous!

Je voulais savoir s'il n'y avait aucun "danger" à brancher la plaque tournante 7186 avec un transfo et la centrale station 3 n° 60226 en "simultané"
J'ai peur que cela créer un court-circuit puisque dans la notice de la CS3 il est écrit qu'il ne faut pas brancher d'autre source d'alimentation avec celle-ci...

Je vous remercie d'avance pour votre aide!

Alexandre.

Offline David2  
#2 Posted : 28 March 2020 21:54:08(UTC)
David2

Netherlands   
In English.

Hello everyone!

I wanted to know if there was no "danger" in connecting the turntable 7186 with a transformer and the central station 3 n ° 60226 in "simultaneous"
I am afraid that this will create a short circuit since in the manual of the CS3 it is written that you should not connect any other power source with it ...

Thank you in advance for your help!

Alexander.

And I have no idea.
Online JohnjeanB  
#3 Posted : 29 March 2020 12:50:36(UTC)
JohnjeanB

France   
Bonjour Alexandre
Comme ton courant digital sortant de la CS3 doit avoir la même masse que la commande de la PT 7186, tu ne peux pas utiliser la meême source de puissance pour ta CS3 et pour autre chose (la PT 7186)
D'une façon générale Märklin insiste pour que l'alimentation d'une centrale Märklin CS2, CS3 MS1, MS2 ne soit pas utilisée à d'autres fins

Ce que je ne comprends pas est que la CS3 exige l'emploi d'une alimentation "a découpage" (60061, 60101) alors que tu parles d'un transfo.
Si un transfo supplémentaire est utilisé alors tout va bien. Bien sur seul les sorties marron sont partagées. Le jaune du transfo va vers le boitier de commande de la PT et uniquement la.

Ce qui est en jeu n'est pas un court circuit mais la destruction de la sortie puissance de la CS3.
Bonne suite
Jean
Offline oli  
#4 Posted : 29 March 2020 21:58:12(UTC)
oli

Belgium   
Bonjour

Tu peux brancher ta plaque sur un transfo séparé. Ta CS3 alimente les voies en digital, le transfo le moteur de la plaque. Comme le dit John, relier les 2 masses.
UserPostedImage

Ma 7186, transfo blanc Märklin et CS2, fil brun en commun, pas de soucis depuis 10 ans.
UserPostedImage
Offline cookee_nz  
#5 Posted : 29 March 2020 22:30:49(UTC)
cookee_nz

New Zealand   
Reminder please - this is primarily an English forum for the benefit of all. If a non-English speaking visitor or member needs assistance of course we will assist but longer conversations should be either taken offline, or backed up with a translation.

Afterall, 'some' comprehension of English must have been needed to post in the first place. The occasional message is fine, but sometimes they become too long. Thank you David for the first translation.

I would not dare to jump on a German (or French) forum and simply post in English, I would either get abused, or ignored - or both. If I need to post on a non-English forum (on any topic) it is courtesy to first introduce myself, briefly explain that I do not know the language and then it is up to me to provide a translation.

With Google Translate there is no excuse to at least not try. If you are worried about a poor translation, do a reverse translation back again and see if the meaning has not been lost. Sometimes you may need to use some different words for a better translation, avoid slang or other nuances and keep the sentences short for more reliability.

Thanks

PS - Welcome Alex :-)

GOOGLE TRANSLATE (two quick revisions needed - first time I said that it could take on a life of its own - translated as "taking its own life" - oops - not what I intended but easily resolved. Second revision was just removing one word to give a better result) ThumpUp

Rappel s'il vous plaît - c'est principalement un forum en anglais pour le bénéfice de tous. Si un visiteur ou un membre non anglophone a besoin d'aide, bien sûr, nous vous aiderons, mais les conversations plus longues doivent être mises hors ligne ou accompagnées d'une traduction.

Après tout, une certaine compréhension de l'anglais a dû être nécessaire pour publier en premier lieu. Le message occasionnel est très bien, mais parfois ils deviennent trop longs. Merci David pour la première traduction.

Je n'oserais pas sauter sur un forum allemand (ou français) et simplement poster en anglais, je serais abusé ou ignoré - ou les deux. Si j'ai besoin de poster sur un forum non anglais (sur n'importe quel sujet), c'est une courtoisie de me présenter d'abord, d'expliquer brièvement que je ne connais pas la langue et ensuite c'est à moi de fournir une traduction.

Avec Google Translate, il n'y a aucune excuse pour au moins ne pas essayer. Si vous vous inquiétez d'une mauvaise traduction, refaites une traduction inverse et voyez si le sens n'a pas été perdu. Parfois, vous devrez peut-être utiliser des mots différents pour une meilleure traduction, éviter l'argot ou d'autres nuances et garder les phrases courtes pour plus de fiabilité.

Merci

PS - Bienvenue Alex :-)

Cookee
Wellington
NZ image
Online JohnjeanB  
#6 Posted : 29 March 2020 22:38:37(UTC)
JohnjeanB

France   
Sorry Cookee, You are right of course. My fault
Jean
Here is the translation of my message

Hello Alexander
As your digital current coming out of the CS3 must have the same mass as the control of the TurnTable (TT) 7186, you cannot use the same source of power for your CS3 and for something else (the TT 7186)
In general, Märklin insists that the power supply of a Märklin CS2, CS3 MS1, MS2 power source should not be used for other purposes

What I don't understand is that the CS3 requires the use of a "switching" power supply (60061, 60101) while you are talking about a transformer.
If an additional transformer is used then everything is fine. Of course only the brown posts are connected together. The yellow of the transformer goes to the TT control box and only there.

What is at stake is not a short circuit but the destruction of the power output of the CS3.
Good chance
Jean
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by JohnjeanB
Offline cookee_nz  
#7 Posted : 29 March 2020 22:58:57(UTC)
cookee_nz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: JohnjeanB Go to Quoted Post
Sorry Cookee, You are right of course. My fault
Jean
Jean[/i]

All good Jean, nothing that can't be fixed.

However, ... I have a question. It's a nice collection of Loco's, but looking at the image, why is the Loco waiting at the turntable?

All the Engine Shed roads are full. So it can't have just left the roundhouse, but neither can it be returning, because there is nowhere to go. LOL

Cookee
Wellington
NZ image
Online JohnjeanB  
#8 Posted : 29 March 2020 23:28:30(UTC)
JohnjeanB

France   
Hi Cookee
It is not my Layout but Oli's and I suppose it was for a "Photo de famille" (family picture)
Also what is noticeable: It looks like the turntable is a 7186 (earlier Märklin turntable) on which a large number of additional access tracks. Bravo Oli
So don't provoke Oli or he is liable to add another access trackBigGrin
That being said, indeed my layout is a bit "fancyful (loony) but I believe in Childhood naivety
Take care
Jean