Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Goofy  
#1 Posted : 22 October 2017 16:01:58(UTC)
Goofy

Angry
Did tested Märklin 37008.
It stop sometimes on the track whenever you might think somewhere.
I did cleaned tracks three times!! Angry on the rail and the stud contact.
Ohhh come on Märklin it stop anyway.
I believe it´s the tracks that seems make (?) digital interference.
I did tested same speed with Trix tank locomotive T3 on the two rail with even same speed like Märklin 37008.
Trix T3 don´t stop.
It just drive excellent.
Why??? Confused
H0
DCC = Digital Command Control
Offline Janne75  
#2 Posted : 22 October 2017 20:48:43(UTC)
Janne75

Finland   
Hi Goofy

Could the reason for 37008 stopping be bad grounding? Like too much oil in the wheel axles/bushings? I have noticed that my mfx locomotives are running worse than say C-Sinus locomotives if there is some problems with the tracks = dirty tracks. I need to clean my tracks more often if I want to run mfx locomotives. But you have already cleaned your tracks... Or maybe the cause is a faulty decoder?

Regards,
Janne
Märklin H0 digital layout. I have analog and digital H0 Collection. Rolling stock mostly from era I, II, III and IV. Märklin 1 gauge beginner.
Offline steventrain  
#3 Posted : 22 October 2017 22:46:53(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Check the track voltage test around the track? Maybe lost control if power too low?

How many feeder track on layout?
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
Offline Goofy  
#4 Posted : 23 October 2017 06:59:02(UTC)
Goofy

When i give an knock on the table the locomotive start again.
Seems contact between locomotive and the track are sensible.
When i use two rail and Trix T3 it drives perfect.
Even Fleischmann runs perfect.
Märklin 37008 are good condition and runs good but in the slow speed it stops interupt.
H0
Offline Goofy  
#5 Posted : 23 October 2017 09:19:22(UTC)
Goofy

I forgot to write that 37008 do have four traction tyres! ThumbDown
Just two traction tyres are enough but four!???
Is that´s way bad contact between locomotive and the tracks?
Digital decoder in the locomotive needs good contact from the tracks.
H0
Offline pederbc  
#6 Posted : 23 October 2017 09:39:33(UTC)
pederbc

Sweden   
Hi,

Just a thought:

Are you using C or K tracks? Are you using S88 detection by isolation of one of the rails? If so, then you may have grounding on one rail only which will lessen the contact area by 50%. And if so, have a look at the ”diode trick” which solves this problem.

And if using C tracks, sometimes the contacts (pointing out from the track end) gets stuck to each other. Each contact consists of two metal tungs that can get stuck to each other and losing its spring function. Try to measure the track rails to see if they are properly grounded.

As I said, just a thought.....

Br/ Peder
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by pederbc
Offline Goofy  
#7 Posted : 23 October 2017 12:24:01(UTC)
Goofy

Originally Posted by: pederbc Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

Just a thought:

Are you using C or K tracks? Are you using S88 detection by isolation of one of the rails? If so, then you may have grounding on one rail only which will lessen the contact area by 50%. And if so, have a look at the ”diode trick” which solves this problem.

And if using C tracks, sometimes the contacts (pointing out from the track end) gets stuck to each other. Each contact consists of two metal tungs that can get stuck to each other and losing its spring function. Try to measure the track rails to see if they are properly grounded.

As I said, just a thought.....

Br/ Peder

I use K tracks and nooooo i´m not writing about S88 and contact track.
I´m writing about bad contact between locomotive and the track.

H0
Offline RayF  
#8 Posted : 23 October 2017 13:23:23(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   
Some locos are more sensitive than others to track contact problems. I have that happen sometimes on some small locos, and even if the track is really clean. It can be the ground contact within the loco that is at fault, but I've never had it happen to me with a brand new loco, assuming Ander's loco is new that is...

Anders try putting a small drop of oil on each axle as per the lubricating instructions. Sometimes the contact between the wheel axles and the chassis is dirty and a drop of oil will help.
Ray
Mostly Marklin.Selection of different eras and European railways
Small C track layout, control by MS2, 100+ trains but run 4-5 at a time.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by RayF
Offline Goofy  
#9 Posted : 23 October 2017 18:12:45(UTC)
Goofy

I enclose picture of the 37008 under frame so you see four traction wheels.
That also means the other wheels do only have contact on the rail.
I will try oil axles.

DSC_0002_543.JPG
H0
Offline Janne75  
#10 Posted : 23 October 2017 18:28:38(UTC)
Janne75

Finland   
I have had grounding problems with some of my lightweight small locomotives. I added lead plates inside their plastic bodies to get them heavier. This solved those problems, but I assume Anders doesn't want to modify his new locomotive...

As it has four traction tires it's not surprising the grounding to rails can be too bad. I hope Ray's hint of oiling axles helps to solve your problem.
Märklin H0 digital layout. I have analog and digital H0 Collection. Rolling stock mostly from era I, II, III and IV. Märklin 1 gauge beginner.
Offline pederbc  
#11 Posted : 23 October 2017 19:51:38(UTC)
pederbc

Sweden   
Hi Goofy,

I know you`re not writing about S88! What I`m trying to suggest is that, perhaps, one rail is not properly grounded, due to using one rail for S88 indication or that there is a bad contact between tracks that can lead to bad grounding. This is normally easy to check by tliting the lok sideways enough to lift the wheels on one side but still let the pickup have contact.

/Peder
Offline Purellum  
#12 Posted : 23 October 2017 21:01:29(UTC)
Purellum

Denmark   
Cool

As far as I remember, you've tried another version of Märklin's V100 before, and also found that to be a problem.

Per.

Cool
If you can dream it, you can do it!

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide.

In case this is not legally possible:
I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

UserPostedImage
Offline Goofy  
#13 Posted : 24 October 2017 06:59:31(UTC)
Goofy

Originally Posted by: Purellum Go to Quoted Post

As far as I remember, you've tried another version of Märklin's V100 before, and also found that to be a problem.

Per.

That was another model 37002 with older mfx decoder.
There was design flaws and another same model 37002 did also interupted on the track.
I did got money back.
But today we are writing about new model 37008 and new decoder.
I´m pretty sure there is bad contact between locomotive and the track which tells not same problem with the older model 37002.
H0
Offline Goofy  
#14 Posted : 24 October 2017 07:03:27(UTC)
Goofy

Originally Posted by: Janne75 Go to Quoted Post
I have had grounding problems with some of my lightweight small locomotives. I added lead plates inside their plastic bodies to get them heavier. This solved those problems, but I assume Anders doesn't want to modify his new locomotive...

As it has four traction tires it's not surprising the grounding to rails can be too bad. I hope Ray's hint of oiling axles helps to solve your problem.

It´s an good point to add the weight but my model 37008 do have metal body.
Only cabinet is made of plastic.
There is four traction tyres and i know it makes bad contact on the track when only two wheels does have contact on the rail.
Not sure if added weight would support this problem.

H0
Offline fhp2  
#15 Posted : 24 October 2017 07:54:33(UTC)
fhp2

France   
Hello,
I have exactly the same problem with the brand-new TEE 37603. It stops in a specific area of a long straight track, and it is the only one loco doing that...
Track is clean, like for Goofy, it has 4 traction wheels equipped with a rubber band.
I am also using one rail for S88 indication, and as Peder pointed out, I think that it a is grounding issue, because if i lift the lok sideways enough to lift the wheels on one side but still let the pickup have contact, the loco starts...
This is happening on a very short length of track (always on the same spot) of around 5 cm...
Any ideas to get rid of this ?
Thank you for your help, Francois.
Offline Danlake  
#16 Posted : 24 October 2017 08:27:27(UTC)
Danlake

New Zealand   
Hi Anders,

My best advise is to get the multi tester out.

Remove the body and test if there is electrical connection from each wheel to the ground point/wire inside the loco.

Note: a multi tester has a Ohm function where it will give an audible beep. Same if you want to check if your contact sections are isolated probably.

Brgds Lasse
Digital 11m2 layout / C (M&K) tracks / Era IV / CS3 60226 / Train Controller Gold 9 with 4D sound. Mainly Danish and German Locomotives.
Offline Goofy  
#17 Posted : 24 October 2017 09:27:28(UTC)
Goofy

Originally Posted by: Danlake Go to Quoted Post
Hi Anders,

Remove the body and test if there is electrical connection from each wheel to the ground point/wire inside the loco.

Note: a multi tester has a Ohm function where it will give an audible beep. Same if you want to check if your contact sections are isolated probably.

Brgds Lasse

If there was problem like that the locomotive would interupt like the old model 37002.
The real problem are slow speed and locomotive suddenly stop when there is bad contact on the tracks.
I need just knock on the table and the locomotive starts again.
It´s sensible contact between locomotive and the track.
I believe there is too small contact with the wheels on the track that is problem and it´s too many traction tyres.

H0
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Goofy
Offline SteamNut  
#18 Posted : 24 October 2017 11:51:48(UTC)
SteamNut

United States   
Could it be that the slider is too low and causing the lok to lift up slightly? I had that problem on one new steam lok where the slider was on the tender.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by SteamNut
Offline Purellum  
#19 Posted : 24 October 2017 11:56:40(UTC)
Purellum

Denmark   
Cool

Originally Posted by: SteamNut Go to Quoted Post
Could it be that the slider is too low and causing the lok to lift up slightly? I had that problem on one new steam lok where the slider was on the tender.

Very good point.

Or too much tension in the slider.

In both cases, adding weight will help.

Per.

P.S: Goofy, you write that you use a Trix locomotive on the same tracks. This must mean that you can switch between 2-rail and 3-rail system. Are you sure that you have ground on both rails when running as a 3-rail system??

Cool

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide.

I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by Purellum
Online kiwiAlan  
#20 Posted : 24 October 2017 17:18:58(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: Goofy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Danlake Go to Quoted Post
Hi Anders,

Brgds Lasse

If there was problem like that the locomotive would interupt like the old model 37002.
The real problem are slow speed and locomotive suddenly stop when there is bad contact on the tracks.
I need just knock on the table and the locomotive starts again.
It´s sensible contact between locomotive and the track.
I believe there is too small contact with the wheels on the track that is problem and it´s too many traction tyres.

My suspicion is that the bogie is not making good electrical contact to the main loco chassis, and therefore at certain critical points on the circuit the bogie twists enough to loose electrical contact. My first attempt at fixing the problem would be to run a wire between the bogie and the loco chassis.

Offline Goofy  
#21 Posted : 24 October 2017 17:19:14(UTC)
Goofy

Originally Posted by: SteamNut Go to Quoted Post

Very good point.

Or too much tension in the slider.

In both cases, adding weight will help.

Per.

P.S: Goofy, you write that you use a Trix locomotive on the same tracks. This must mean that you can switch between 2-rail and 3-rail system. Are you sure that you have ground on both rails when running as a 3-rail system??

No i did used Tillig Elite track for the two rail.
Yes i use both rail as common ground with the K track.
Today after the work i did tested locomotive again and it seems working well.
Probably it needed just drive first.
If you have Roco they recommended drive first in about 15 minutes in both direction.
I did tested with two difference speed in both direction...speed 3 and speed 7.

No the pick up shoe cannot lift up the locomotive weight!
Pick up shoe are perfect condition.

H0
Offline Purellum  
#22 Posted : 24 October 2017 19:05:34(UTC)
Purellum

Denmark   
Cool

OK, I thought you meant that the TRIX loco was driving on the same tracks as the Märklin loco.

Regarding the slider, I don't think you can see if the slider takes half of the weight of the loco.

The loco will still be standing / driving on the tracks; but just with only half the weight.

Per.

Cool

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Purellum
Offline Goofy  
#23 Posted : 24 October 2017 19:28:41(UTC)
Goofy

Sigh...
Problem again.
I give up!

ThumbDown
H0
Offline MaerklinLife  
#24 Posted : 24 October 2017 19:55:12(UTC)
MaerklinLife

Sigh... Problem again. I give up!ThumbDown

You seem to always be very unsatisfied with everything Märklin do. Then it is the digital system that is flawed, then it is the locos, then you switch to 2-rail permanently, then again, maybe not. Why not just give it up? Clearly Märklin isn't for you.

thanks 3 users liked this useful post by MaerklinLife
Offline Minok  
#25 Posted : 24 October 2017 20:51:50(UTC)
Minok

United States   
Cool

OK, I thought you meant that the TRIX loco was driving on the same tracks as the Märklin loco.

Yeah, so did I. If he's running the DC locomotive on a different set of tracks, then that data is totally irrelevant as there is nothing in common with the Märklin loco on the 3-conductor track. Given the supposedly clean track and wheels, it does seem likely a place where the wheel is connected to the internal wiring via its friction pickups or transfers to other parts of the train/decoder/etc.

Toys of tin and wood rule!
---
My Layout Thread on marklin-users.net: InterCity 1-3-4
My YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/@intercity134
Offline waltklatt  
#26 Posted : 24 October 2017 20:58:17(UTC)
waltklatt

United States   
Same applies to the conversion of the Hamo 2 rail Marklin to the normal 3 rail Marklin.
Had to run a ground wires directly from both of the trucks to the contact input on the motor.
3rd rail slider was no problem.

Not sure if that is the case in your situation.

Regards,
Walter
Offline Goofy  
#27 Posted : 25 October 2017 09:26:49(UTC)
Goofy

Originally Posted by: MaerklinLife Go to Quoted Post
Sigh... Problem again. I give up!ThumbDown

You seem to always be very unsatisfied with everything Märklin do. Then it is the digital system that is flawed, then it is the locos, then you switch to 2-rail permanently, then again, maybe not. Why not just give it up? Clearly Märklin isn't for you.

You should share with my problems and not complain.
Sure it´s my fault when Märklin still do have problem with the digital system.
Sure it´s my fault that there is bad contact with the K tracks.
Sure it´s my fault 37008 does stops sometimes in the low speed.

I should have bought Brawa V 100 instead...Unsure

H0
Offline Purellum  
#28 Posted : 25 October 2017 12:20:22(UTC)
Purellum

Denmark   
Cool

Sure it´s my fault when Märklin still do have problem with the digital system.
Sure it´s my fault that there is bad contact with the K tracks.
Sure it´s my fault 37008 does stops sometimes in the low speed.

Well, you are more or less the only person in the world constantly finding these problems,
and when we try to help you, you don't want to listen to the advice given.

I remember an incident where you complained about the headlight of an ERA 1 loco to be too weak,
and no matter what or whom trying to explain it to you, you wouldn't understand that oil fired headlights on ERA 1 locos
are supposed to be weaker than electrical headlights on ERA 4 or 5 locos.

Per.

P.S: PLEASE try to add a little weight on to your loco, just something temporary on the outside.

Cool

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by Purellum
Offline Janne75  
#29 Posted : 25 October 2017 20:27:14(UTC)
Janne75

Finland   
Hi Anders,

Did you put some drops of oil to the axles like was adviced? If you did maybe this made it work better now and also just running it more. But if the problem continues I would also suggest to add some temporary extra weight to just see if it helps. It will help to get better ground contact from the wheels and slider contact.

Regards,
Janne
Offline David Dewar  
#30 Posted : 27 October 2017 23:41:07(UTC)
David Dewar

Scotland   
Is it possible for you to try the loco on another persons layout. If it is still not working properly send it back for a replacement or take to to a dealer and let them look at it.
Take care I like Marklin and will defend the worlds greatest model rail manufacturer.
Offline Goofy  
#31 Posted : 29 October 2017 09:26:53(UTC)
Goofy

Well, you are more or less the only person in the world constantly finding these problems,

I remember an incident where you complained about the headlight of an ERA 1 loco to be too weak,
and no matter what or whom trying to explain it to you, you wouldn't understand that oil fired headlights on ERA 1 locos
are supposed to be weaker than electrical headlights on ERA 4 or 5 locos.

P.S: PLEASE try to add a little weight on to your loco, just something temporary on the outside.

BULL*....*
I´m not alone to have problem(s) with the Märklin trains.
Yes the headlight of the era 1 Bayern locomotive was weak and hardly to see it.
To add the weight will only support tractive effort,not the real problem with the contact on the rail with the locomotive.
If the weight was the problem Märklin will notice about that. RollEyes

H0
Offline Goofy  
#32 Posted : 29 October 2017 09:33:01(UTC)
Goofy

Originally Posted by: Janne75 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Anders,

Did you put some drops of oil to the axles like was adviced? If you did maybe this made it work better now and also just running it more. But if the problem continues I would also suggest to add some temporary extra weight to just see if it helps. It will help to get better ground contact from the wheels and slider contact.

Regards,
Janne

I did checked the axles and they are oiled by of Märklin and there is no dirt.
To add the weight will not help and the slider is softly resilient so the locomotives weight make sure the slider do have good contact on the stud contact.
The real problem for me are only two wheels have contact on the rail and the track are oxid so much.
I did cleaned the track again for fifth! times.
I still test the locomotive.

H0
Offline Goofy  
#33 Posted : 29 October 2017 09:36:58(UTC)
Goofy

Originally Posted by: David Dewar Go to Quoted Post
Is it possible for you to try the loco on another persons layout. If it is still not working properly send it back for a replacement or take to to a dealer and let them look at it.

Not possible to test in another persons layout.
The problem are tracks.
I did started focus if the voltage output to the tracks was the problem,but it wasn´t the problem.
Digital system are okey and the locomotive too,except too many traction tyres.

H0
MrB32  
#34 Posted : 29 October 2017 10:09:29(UTC)

You have a ground problem inside the loco, or maybe even your decoder is not seated properly. I have no problem like that with mine and I cannot complain about the traction tyres. Bring the model to your dealer and get it checked by Marklin if you don't want to open your brand new locomotive.
Offline MaerklinLife  
#35 Posted : 29 October 2017 10:27:46(UTC)
MaerklinLife

The problem are tracks.

"Are you joking Goofy!???"

Are you saying that it is not Märklin's fault afterall? wink

Offline Goofy  
#36 Posted : 29 October 2017 10:34:20(UTC)
Goofy

The problem are tracks.

"Are you joking Goofy!???"

Are you saying that it is not Märklin's fault afterall? wink

Confused
Doesn´t Märklin produce the tracks?
I did cleaned my tracks for the fifth times and still see dirt on the cotton top.
Yeah sure it´s Märklins fault. RollEyes

DSC_0004_545.JPG
H0
Offline Purellum  
#37 Posted : 29 October 2017 21:48:17(UTC)
Purellum

Denmark   
Cool

To add the weight will only support tractive effort,not the real problem with the contact on the rail with the locomotive.

Well, I happen to disagree; and if you really don't want to do a little test that takes only a few seconds, it's not my problem.

Everybody with just a minimum of understanding of how current passes between two metals knows that this is the right way.

It's just sad that you keep complaining about not getting any help, while at the same time you don't want to be helped.

Per.

Cool

UserPostedImage
Offline Goofy  
#38 Posted : 29 October 2017 22:38:10(UTC)
Goofy

Well, I happen to disagree; and if you really don't want to do a little test that takes only a few seconds, it's not my problem.

Everybody with just a minimum of understanding of how current passes between two metals knows that this is the right way.

It's just sad that you keep complaining about not getting any help, while at the same time you don't want to be helped.

Per.

I did solved the problem and it was oxid on the tracks.
There was no problem with the weight.
So yours comment didn´t support anyway.
You need to change your attitude Purellum.

H0
Offline Purellum  
#39 Posted : 29 October 2017 22:52:17(UTC)
Purellum

Denmark   
Cool

Strange that heavy locos don't have problems with oxidation on the tracks; but light locos have.

Could it be the weight that does the difference ??

Per.

Cool

UserPostedImage
Offline David Dewar  
#40 Posted : 30 October 2017 13:13:13(UTC)
David Dewar

Scotland   
Cool

Strange that heavy locos don't have problems with oxidation on the tracks; but light locos have.

Per.

Cool

Think you are fighting a losing battle here Per. Also don't see how Marklin can be at fault for dirty tracks.

Anyway looks like Goofy has had success.
Take care I like Marklin and will defend the worlds greatest model rail manufacturer.
Offline MaerklinLife  
#41 Posted : 30 October 2017 14:52:51(UTC)
MaerklinLife

Also don't see how Marklin can be at fault for dirty tracks.

Goofy tends to hate on everything that Märklin do and being very unsatisfied about it in the forum, usually he ends up recommending some other manufacturer which produces waay better models or a waay simpler (and error free) digital system (usually he recommends Lenz) or whatever. Then to proclaim that he is leaving Märklin products for good - only to come back a few weeks later and have a new problem with som new Märklin he had just bought. And just like that, history repeats itself, over and over and over again...
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by MaerklinLife
Offline David Dewar  
#42 Posted : 30 October 2017 15:45:30(UTC)
David Dewar

Scotland   
Yep been the same since I joined way back. However to be fair Goofy keeps on buying Marklin so they must be doing something right. lol
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by David Dewar
Offline Goofy  
#43 Posted : 30 October 2017 17:10:15(UTC)
Goofy

Per

Read my words what i did wrote...i did solved the problem and it was oxid on the tracks...there was no problem with the weight of the locomotive. Flapper

LOL

H0
Offline Goofy  
#44 Posted : 30 October 2017 17:20:21(UTC)
Goofy

Also don't see how Marklin can be at fault for dirty tracks.

Goofy tends to hate on everything that Märklin do and being very unsatisfied about it in the forum, usually he ends up recommending some other manufacturer which produces waay better models or a waay simpler (and error free) digital system (usually he recommends Lenz) or whatever. Then to proclaim that he is leaving Märklin products for good - only to come back a few weeks later and have a new problem with som new Märklin he had just bought. And just like that, history repeats itself, over and over and over again...

You know yourself that i´m not alone to have problem by use Märklin trains.
Of course about Trix models too!
The biggest problems for the Märklinist with the digital interference between locomotive and the tracks are oxid,rubber messy and the oil on the rail.
There is so many complains in another forum too about Märklins trouble with the technology inside of the digital and the tracks nowadays.
Märklinist do sometimes confuse problems too.
Yes i hate with something is going wrong.
I did even had big problem with the BR 64 and returned locomotive back to the factory to fix the problem.
After 3 months!! Märklin did send an new BR 64 to me while the damage BR 64 are still in the factory.
Yeah...i´m not alone to have problem with the Märklin. RollEyes

H0
Offline Minok  
#45 Posted : 30 October 2017 17:56:47(UTC)
Minok

United States   

Read my words what i did wrote...i did solved the problem and it was oxid on the tracks...there was no problem with the weight of the locomotive. Flapper

LOL

So in summary, it was Goofy's fault for having dirty tracks and all of his massive complying at Märklin product quality and traction tires was completely misdirected. If we are to believe that all of the problem which he had was 100% caused by a slight coating on the rails, which seems questionable to me, but I don't see his rails.

You know yourself that i´m not alone to have problem by use Märklin trains.

Heh? You just stated the problem was your dirty rails, which is not a problem with the trains, its a problem with the rails... your rails specifically.
Toys of tin and wood rule!
---
My Layout Thread on marklin-users.net: InterCity 1-3-4
My YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/@intercity134
Offline Purellum  
#46 Posted : 30 October 2017 21:50:14(UTC)
Purellum

Denmark   
Cool

Unfortunately you didn't understand the help I tried to give you.

Per.

Cool

UserPostedImage
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#47 Posted : 31 October 2017 00:32:43(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
I did cleaned my tracks for the fifth times and still see dirt on the cotton top.
Yeah sure it´s Märklins fault. RollEyes

Get down and lick them clean then! Don't blame Marklin for your bad cleaning job!

I'm thinking pot, kettle and blackness, lots of blackness...... Plus, I didn't know Goofy had been promoted to being a forum moderator...
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Bigdaddynz
Offline sjbartels  
#48 Posted : 31 October 2017 04:25:53(UTC)
sjbartels

United States   
This thread is no longer serving any purpose. I am locking it as of now.
American by Geography, Australian by Birth. I am an original Ameristraylian
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by sjbartels