Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline hwestl  
#1 Posted : 05 May 2017 19:43:16(UTC)
hwestl

Sweden   
Hej

I have this setup with a MS2 and a Raspberry Pi to control the layout using a computer: Controlling a MS2 from a PC
I have created an app using Android Studio and as a simple remote control of my locs, it works perfectly. I can select different locs, I can switch on functions, set the speed and reverse the direction. It's just that all locs are hard coded in the program.

Now I would like to get the "loknamen" info from, in this case my MS2. I have got the sending to work, and I can see on the server or other VB6 programs that I have, that the request works as it should. But I can't get the app to receive that info.
Does anyboy have a example (preferable simple, because I'm not that experienced with Java) on how to receive these transactions from a CS2/MS2 in Java?

Thanks
Håkan
Offline Webmaster  
#2 Posted : 05 May 2017 19:55:20(UTC)
Webmaster

I'm afraid my skills regarding the CS2/MS2 protocol are non-existent.

I suppose you already have this one:
https://www.maerklin.de/...S2_can-protokoll_1-0.pdf

Juhan - "Webmaster", at your service...
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
Offline hwestl  
#3 Posted : 05 May 2017 21:43:08(UTC)
hwestl

Sweden   
Yes I have that document. I have also got it to work with both sending the request and receiving the loc info in my VB6 program. I also have the request to work in the app, and I can see on the server that it sends the lok info back. It's the receive that I can't get to work. So I need some help from Java experts.