Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Chris6382chris  
#1 Posted : 06 September 2023 23:59:24(UTC)
Chris6382chris

United States   
In the past I had my MS1 connected to my ECOS. I would then be able to load up a limited number of engines and use the MS1 to control them. This was a great set up for my daughter. Now I have added a total of 5 ECOS detectors to the layout and an ECOSLink Terminal. Four of the ECOS detectors plug into the ECOSLink Terminal and the Terminal is plugged into the ECOS. I have two open plugs on the face of the EcosLink Terminal available and was planning on plugging the MS1 into that. However, once I plug into the EcosLink Terminal the MS1 comes on but I do not see it on the ECOS and I am no longer given any option to load engines into the MS1 from the ECOS. I know get the same response when I try and plug the MS1 directly into the ECOS.

The MS1 worked before but it no longer is seen by the ECOS, what am I missing? Everything runs as it should. The ECOS has the latest software on it. I am running my ECOS as the primary controller. I have one 7A Booster, 5 ECOS Detectors, 4 of which are running through the ECOSLink Terminal. The MS1 is a 1.9A controller that was working before perfectly with the ECOS before.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris