Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Munich 1860  
#51 Posted : 14 January 2009 00:26:23(UTC)
Munich 1860

Germany   
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by aos
<br />I joined the Insider Club at the end of May 2008. I was under the impression when joining that I would qualify for a Marklin catalog (year book) as well as an Insider Car. So far, I have seen neither of these. Is there a specific time of the year when they are supposed to be delivered and how? Do they come direct from Marklin? I would have thought that both would have been issued prior to Christmas in an attempt to boost sales. The current Club fee seems to be very expensive if all I will receive from the Club is six magazines a year. Please enlighten me. Thanks in advance.
Hello,

have you at all received the Insider information packages which are being sent out every two months ?? If yes, then the coupons for hardback catalog and the Insider car should have come with those !! You then take your coupons to your local dealer and he will give you the desired items after he has sent his collected coupons to Märklin, thus giving each dealer exactly the ordered number of cars / catalogs ....

Regards,

Hans
I like M-track and my things that run on it were built between 1959 and 1972.
Offline aos  
#52 Posted : 14 January 2009 00:33:39(UTC)
aos

Scotland   
Thanks for all the replies. I have not received any form of coupon for either an Insider Car or a catalog. I shall contact Marklin Customer Services for an explanation.
Offline Renato  
#53 Posted : 14 January 2009 19:40:16(UTC)
Renato

Italy   
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by biswasg
<br />
I paid US$89 for it on the US site as I wanted the english Marklin mag. Now I don't know whether it was the Marklin mag only or the membership to Insider club with a subscription to the mag. I will have to wait for the correspondence from them.

According to the fee paid, you subscribed to the Marklin Insider Club with all the relevant privileges (Marklin Magazine included).

Renato