Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline ParisTsirchoglou  
#1 Posted : 28 January 2024 23:28:34(UTC)
ParisTsirchoglou

Greece   
Hello everybody.

With the Toy Fair coming even closer, I was wondering if there are any news or roumors on subject of the new 2024 Marklin Surprice Locomotive ... BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Regards.

Paris
Era I and Era II German and Swiss Steamers and E-Loks. Proud owner of a Challenger (-;
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by ParisTsirchoglou
Offline kiwiAlan  
#2 Posted : 29 January 2024 00:47:24(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: ParisTsirchoglou Go to Quoted Post
Hello everybody.

With the Toy Fair coming even closer, I was wondering if there are any news or roumors on subject of the new 2024 Marklin Surprice Locomotive ... BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Regards.

Paris

The surprise loco hasn't been announced at the toy fair ever - so far. The nearest is the Flying Scotsman which announced about a month after the Toy Fair.

If you are thinking of the Toy Fair loco it is in the 2024 New Items brochure - see 37480

P.S. 2023 was unusual in having two surprise locos.
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by kiwiAlan
Offline ParisTsirchoglou  
#3 Posted : 24 February 2024 20:33:39(UTC)
ParisTsirchoglou

Greece   
Hello Everybody.
With the date of the announcement for the surprise loco, getting closer (I am told that it will be sometime early in March), and just because it is the weekend and there is no harm dreaming a little bit ... what would you all like to be this year's surprise loco?

I would love a LNER Class A4 Mallard.

Too much two British surprise locos in a row? Maybe yes, but no harm in dreaming ...

Regards
Paris
Era I and Era II German and Swiss Steamers and E-Loks. Proud owner of a Challenger (-;
Offline marklinist5999  
#4 Posted : 25 February 2024 11:16:05(UTC)
marklinist5999

United States   
Ah yes, dreaming 😂💤. Like those dreaming of being able to afford to live in central Athens, Paris, etc. Only the top 1 or 2 percent can.
What did I wake up from this morning? Trying find canned tuna in the supermarket, and being told that I had better find it, or my replacement is waiting.
If all the other interests I have, all the media, photos of people, places, and things I see in retirement, my career of 34 years in the supermarket industry haunts me. Even many people who I worked with are in my dreams. I never get out before I wake up.
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by marklinist5999
Offline AntoinePrt  
#5 Posted : 26 February 2024 11:32:02(UTC)
AntoinePrt

France   
Hello Everybody.
With the date of the announcement for the surprise loco, getting closer (I am told that it will be sometime early in March), and just because it is the weekend and there is no harm dreaming a little bit ... what would you all like to be this year's surprise loco?

I would love a LNER Class A4 Mallard.

Too much two British surprise locos in a row? Maybe yes, but no harm in dreaming ...

Regards
Paris

Hello,

The official and annual surprise locomotive is and will always be announced around August/September (241A65, Br18201, etc etc).

Last year, the Scotsman was announced at the beginning of 2023 simply because it was the 100th anniversary of the locomotive. Is 2024 an anniversary year for the Mallard? I don’t think so … Except if you manage to find a link between 1938 and 2024.

The Scotsman was NOT a surprise locomotive as it stands for Märklin. It is an anniversary locomotive indeed. It was a surprise to all of us but it is not considered as part of the Surprise Lok range from Märklin.

A.
thanks 5 users liked this useful post by AntoinePrt
Offline ParisTsirchoglou  
#6 Posted : 26 February 2024 14:14:54(UTC)
ParisTsirchoglou

Greece   

Hello Antoine, I guess you are right about the timing of the annual surprise loco. On the other hand, talking to a local dealer… it seems that something new will be announced early March. Not probable to be a Mallard though... BigGrin Just my wishful thinking.
Regards.
Paris
Offline kiwiAlan  
#7 Posted : 26 February 2024 19:01:49(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   

Hello Antoine, I guess you are right about the timing of the annual surprise loco. On the other hand, talking to a local dealer… it seems that something new will be announced early March. Not probable to be a Mallard though... BigGrin Just my wishful thinking.
Regards.
Paris

I wouldn't be surprised to find that Marklin have decided to have two surprise locos each year, having started with the Flying Scotsman. I'm sure they can find enough candidates. BigGrin BigGrin

Offline mbarreto  
#8 Posted : 26 February 2024 22:21:52(UTC)
mbarreto

Portugal   
Originally Posted by: kiwiAlan Go to Quoted Post

I wouldn't be surprised to find that Marklin have decided to have two surprise locos each year, having started with the Flying Scotsman. I'm sure they can find enough candidates. BigGrin BigGrin

Maybe started with the Danish steamer... (don't remember what was the year exactly)

Best regards,
Miguel
Mostly Märklin H0.

Offline kiwiAlan  
#9 Posted : 27 February 2024 00:29:14(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: mbarreto Go to Quoted Post

Maybe started with the Danish steamer... (don't remember what was the year exactly)

I thought the Danish one came out late in the year.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by kiwiAlan
Offline AntoinePrt  
#10 Posted : 27 February 2024 04:17:33(UTC)
AntoinePrt

France   

I thought the Danish one came out late in the year.

Same story for the Danish locomotive…
She was issued as a Special Edition in April 2022 to celebrate an anniversary… the 175th anniversary of the Danish railway.

?si=khqVorNaOAGUhDZw

It’s funny to see that Internet (and personal knowledge) has all the answers to our doubts/questions but people do not seem to know how to use it BigGrin

A.

Edited by user 27 February 2024 08:03:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users liked this useful post by AntoinePrt
Offline marklinist5999  
#11 Posted : 27 February 2024 10:38:29(UTC)
marklinist5999

United States   
Is this not an S 10 like the Rheingold locomotive?
Offline mbarreto  
#12 Posted : 27 February 2024 13:13:28(UTC)
mbarreto

Portugal   

My bet for the early "surprise" is the Shay.
Best regards,
Miguel
Mostly Märklin H0.

thanks 1 user liked this useful post by mbarreto
bph
Offline Marklineisenbahn  
#13 Posted : 27 February 2024 14:58:46(UTC)
Marklineisenbahn

United States   

Regards.
Paris

Yeh, good marketing idea but not sure if Märklin will be able to sell them especially in today’s economy when average Märklin locomotive goes for 600-700 Euros
Just my thoughts on it…
Regards Marklineisenbahn
Offline kiwiAlan  
#14 Posted : 27 February 2024 16:34:58(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: Marklineisenbahn Go to Quoted Post

Regards.
Paris

Yeh, good marketing idea but not sure if Märklin will be able to sell them especially in today’s economy when average Märklin locomotive goes for 600-700 Euros
Just my thoughts on it…
Regards Marklineisenbahn

Oh, I think that Marklin will find enough different locos that if you don't like one you will like another.

So on the basis of the thoughts further up this thread, Marklin seem to be using an early surprise loco for anniversaries. So the next question is what would be a significant anniversary this year?

thanks 2 users liked this useful post by kiwiAlan
Offline AntoinePrt  
#15 Posted : 27 February 2024 16:38:39(UTC)
AntoinePrt

France   

My bet for the early "surprise" is the Shay.

Indeed it is a serious option!

A.
Offline Cuthbert 80  
#16 Posted : 27 February 2024 18:42:13(UTC)
Cuthbert 80

United Kingdom   

Oh, I think that Marklin will find enough different locos that if you don't like one you will like another.

So on the basis of the thoughts further up this thread, Marklin seem to be using an early surprise loco for anniversaries. So the next question is what would be a significant anniversary this year?

This year will mark the 30th Anniversary for Eurostar high speed trains. Even though the original Class 373 Eurostars are basically modified French TGV's...I highly doubt Marklin would make a model of it.

A 20 car high speed train? I think not lol

thanks 2 users liked this useful post by Cuthbert 80
Offline kiwiAlan  
#17 Posted : 27 February 2024 20:12:14(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: Cuthbert 80 Go to Quoted Post

This year will mark the 30th Anniversary for Eurostar high speed trains. Even though the original Class 373 Eurostars are basically modified French TGV's...I highly doubt Marklin would make a model of it.

I wouldn't bet against it Darnell.
It may be a shortened version with an add-on set or two possibly announced later in the year.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by kiwiAlan
Offline Cuthbert 80  
#18 Posted : 28 February 2024 10:12:26(UTC)
Cuthbert 80

United Kingdom   

It may be a shortened version with an add-on set or two possibly announced later in the year.

Alan, at this point in time...there's actually nothing I would want more than a hi-fidelity model of a HO scale Class 373 Eurostar!

Would love to be proven wrong by Marklin!!!!

thanks 2 users liked this useful post by Cuthbert 80
Offline kimballthurlow  
#19 Posted : 28 February 2024 10:52:15(UTC)
kimballthurlow

Australia   
I asked Copilot AI to write a story:
Kimball: Write a story about a new model locomtive to be released by Maerklin for an anniversary in 2024.

This is the Co-Pilot AI answer:

Certainly! Let's embark on a journey through the world of Märklin, where steel tracks weave tales of nostalgia, power, and celebration. 🚂

---

# **The Legend of "Iron Phoenix"**

In the heart of Märklin's workshops, nestled among the whirring gears and the scent of freshly oiled locomotives, a secret project took shape. It was the year 2024—the centenary of Märklin's inception—and the company sought to honor its legacy with an extraordinary creation.

**"Iron Phoenix"**, they called it—a name whispered reverently by engineers and collectors alike. The locomotive was more than a mere model; it was a bridge between eras, a fusion of history and innovation. Its story unfolded like the winding tracks of a forgotten railway line.

## **Chapter 1: The Forgotten Blueprint**

Deep within the archives, Herr Schmidt, the chief designer, stumbled upon an ancient blueprint. It bore the signature of Märklin's founder, Herr Märklin himself. The faded ink depicted a locomotive unlike any other—a mythical beast with wings of steel and eyes that glowed like embers.

The blueprint had been abandoned, lost in the labyrinth of time. But Herr Schmidt saw its potential—the promise of resurrection. He gathered his team, and together, they embarked on a quest to bring the Iron Phoenix to life.

## **Chapter 2: The Workshop Whispers**

Word spread through Märklin's halls. The Iron Phoenix was no ordinary locomotive. Its boiler held the memories of steam giants that once thundered across Europe. Its wheels bore the weight of countless journeys—triumphs and tragedies etched into their steel.

As the workshop buzzed with anticipation, Herr Schmidt revealed the first glimpse of the Iron Phoenix. Its body gleamed in midnight blue, adorned with golden filigree. The cab windows were like portals to another era, and the whistle sang a haunting melody.

## **Chapter 3: The Maiden Voyage**

On a crisp morning, Märklin enthusiasts gathered at the unveiling ceremony. The Iron Phoenix stood proud on the platform, its wheels polished to perfection. The crowd held its breath as Herr Schmidt stepped forward.

"Behold," he declared, "the Iron Phoenix—a tribute to Märklin's past and a beacon for the future."

The locomotive roared to life, steam billowing from its chimney. Its wheels turned, and the crowd gasped—the Iron Phoenix was alive! It pulled a train of vintage coaches, each named after Märklin's milestones: "Adler," "Crocodile," "Stork's Leg."

## **Chapter 4: The Eternal Flame**

As the Iron Phoenix traversed Märklin's miniature landscapes, it whispered secrets to the tracks. It spoke of forgotten stations, vanished signals, and the souls of engineers who had long since departed. Märklin enthusiasts wept, their hearts entwined with the locomotive's spirit.

But the Iron Phoenix harbored one final surprise. In its tender, a hidden compartment held a vial of Märklin's original oil—a drop of history preserved for eternity. When the locomotive reached its hundredth anniversary, the vial would be uncorked, and the Iron Phoenix would blaze anew.

And so, the legend of the Iron Phoenix soared across Märklin clubs, forums, and imaginations. It became more than a locomotive—it became a symbol of resilience, passion, and the magic that binds generations.

---

And there, my friend, lies the tale of Märklin's anniversary gift to the world—a locomotive that transcends time, fueled by dreams and the promise of endless journeys. 🌟🚂✨

Thank you CoPilot.
Kimball
HO Scale - Märklin (ep II-III and VI, C Track, digital) - 2 rail HO (Queensland Australia, UK, USA) - 3 rail OO (English Hornby Dublo) - old clockwork O gauge - Live Steam 90mm (3.1/2 inch) gauge.
thanks 5 users liked this useful post by kimballthurlow
Offline xxup  
#20 Posted : 28 February 2024 11:00:30(UTC)
xxup

Australia   
Originally Posted by: Cuthbert 80 Go to Quoted Post

or ten.. The original Thalys (39971) had three add on sets 43421, 43431 and 43441 to make a 10 car train (inc the two end cars).. And the TinTin set (37795) came with all ten cars. Anything is possible if the demand is there.
Adrian
UserPostedImage
Australia flag by abFlags.com
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by xxup
Offline AntoinePrt  
#21 Posted : 28 February 2024 21:10:16(UTC)
AntoinePrt

France   
Hello to all,

Hints:
- 7th of March
- DB
- Steam
- New mould (never done by Märklin)

Now … you just need to be patient BigGrin

Cheers

A.
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by AntoinePrt
Offline mbarreto  
#22 Posted : 28 February 2024 21:27:36(UTC)
mbarreto

Portugal   
Originally Posted by: AntoinePrt Go to Quoted Post
Hello to all,

Hints:
- 7th of March
- DB
- Steam

Cheers

A.

When you say DB, do you really mean DB or can it be DRG?
If it can be DRG, I would say streamlined BR 01.10. I am sure it will come, sooner or later.
In DB, I am also sure a new BR 85 will happen also sooner or later :-)

Miguel

Best regards,
Miguel
Mostly Märklin H0.

thanks 3 users liked this useful post by mbarreto
Offline bph  
#23 Posted : 28 February 2024 23:45:15(UTC)
bph

Norway   
Hello to all,

Hints:
- 7th of March
- DB
- Steam

Cheers

A.

If it can be DRG, I would say streamlined BR 01.10. I am sure it will come, sooner or later.

Miguel

If DRG is included, a DRG 12 (BBÖ 214), could also fit the "profile" as a surprise locomotive. and if it's not this year it's a good candidate for a later year.
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by bph
Offline kimballthurlow  
#24 Posted : 29 February 2024 01:57:04(UTC)
kimballthurlow

Australia   
Originally Posted by: bph Go to Quoted Post

Miguel

If DRG is included, a DRG 12 (BBÖ 214), could also fit the "profile" as a surprise locomotive. and if it's not this year it's a good candidate for a later year.

Wow the BBÖ 214 would be different for sure, but the one and only BBÖ 114 might be a better candidate for collectability.
(114 is the only one for which I could find information but both 214 and 114 had the same dimensions).

As for the BR 01.10 a good possibility because all the running gear was designed and built for the 2023 Insider 39760.
So Märklin presumably requires only a new body shell.
Kimball
HO Scale - Märklin (ep II-III and VI, C Track, digital) - 2 rail HO (Queensland Australia, UK, USA) - 3 rail OO (English Hornby Dublo) - old clockwork O gauge - Live Steam 90mm (3.1/2 inch) gauge.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by kimballthurlow
Offline applor  
#25 Posted : 29 February 2024 03:28:19(UTC)
applor

Australia   
Marklin have had a BR85 for years, so cant be that if 'never done before'.

I think they've done all the new DB 'only' steamers - 10, 23, 65, so perhaps he means a DRG locomotive in DB livery.
modelling era IIIa (1951-1955) Germany
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by applor
Offline Goofy  
#26 Posted : 29 February 2024 08:31:36(UTC)
Goofy

I am not surprised if Märklin present new switch loco V 60 with complete new work toy.
Time to take a new step Märklin!
H0
DCC = Digital Command Control
Offline AntoinePrt  
#27 Posted : 29 February 2024 09:11:35(UTC)
AntoinePrt

France   
Originally Posted by: Goofy Go to Quoted Post
I am not surprised if Märklin present new switch loco V 60 with complete new work toy.

Hello,

I said steam … Glare

A.
Offline mbarreto  
#28 Posted : 29 February 2024 10:23:22(UTC)
mbarreto

Portugal   
Originally Posted by: applor Go to Quoted Post
Marklin have had a BR85 for years, so cant be that if 'never done before'.

I think they've done all the new DB 'only' steamers - 10, 23, 65, so perhaps he means a DRG locomotive in DB livery.

Märklin doesn't have a BR 93. Let's say Märklin has the most iconic German locomotives, but there are more. For example Brawa produced some Ep. I and Ep. II steamers that Märklin didn't.

Miguel
Best regards,
Miguel
Mostly Märklin H0.

Offline Goofy  
#29 Posted : 29 February 2024 11:44:14(UTC)
Goofy

Hello,

I said steam … Glare

A.

The title says surprise locomotive 2024.
H0
Offline AntoinePrt  
#30 Posted : 29 February 2024 12:12:08(UTC)
AntoinePrt

France   

Hello,

I said steam … Glare

A.

The title says surprise locomotive 2024.

Indeed.
But do not hesitate to read ALL the messages accordingly…

Hello to all,

Hints:
- 7th of March
- DB
- Steam

Cheers

A.

A.
Offline ParisTsirchoglou  
#31 Posted : 29 February 2024 13:22:52(UTC)
ParisTsirchoglou

Greece   
Hello to all,

Hints:
- 7th of March
- DB
- Steam

Cheers

A.

Hello All.

Told you ... my Dealer told me something new ... a surprise Loco is set to be announced the first days of March ... BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Hope it will be an era II steamer ... BigGrin

It is exiting to wait for a new loco announcement. How to pay for it ... is another story.

Best Regards

Paris
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by ParisTsirchoglou
Offline AntoinePrt  
#32 Posted : 29 February 2024 16:47:00(UTC)
AntoinePrt

France   
New hint BigGrin
IMG_0658.jpeg

A.
thanks 5 users liked this useful post by AntoinePrt
Offline marklinist5999  
#33 Posted : 29 February 2024 18:19:12(UTC)
marklinist5999

United States   
It could be anything that has Whitte smoke deflectors.
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by marklinist5999
Offline AntoinePrt  
#34 Posted : 29 February 2024 18:22:20(UTC)
AntoinePrt

France   
Originally Posted by: marklinist5999 Go to Quoted Post

Indeed.
Have a look at the br 18 323 or 18 316.
And come back to the picture above.
You should spot some similarities Glare

That’s all for now.

Get set for next week!

A.
Offline bph  
#35 Posted : 29 February 2024 18:55:43(UTC)
bph

Norway   

Indeed.

That’s all for now.

Get set for next week!

A.

Märklin has made several 18.3 (IV h) previously, so even if it's 323 or 316 test locomotives with the corresponding modifications, it will be quite similar to the old models or ..... ?
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by bph
Offline Wolfram_Stn  
#36 Posted : 29 February 2024 19:36:27(UTC)
Wolfram_Stn

France   

Indeed.

That’s all for now.

Get set for next week!

A.

Salut Antoine,

This was my thinking. It is too short for all models with BR 01/03/41/44/50 boiler, so the DR constructions are "out". The BR 23 old has never got Witte deflectors.
The BR 23 new has a shorter chassis, so as all BR 38 variations we could imagine. Another S3/6 ? No, they did not get Witte deflectors.
If we think it's not a 100% new construction (there are other BR-18-variants, from saxony for example), rests the BR 18.3 which existed in DRG version but not the transformed DB locos.

You do know very much, do you work in Göppingen ?
Offline AntoinePrt  
#37 Posted : 29 February 2024 19:58:39(UTC)
AntoinePrt

France   
Originally Posted by: Wolfram_Stn Go to Quoted Post

You do know very much, do you work in Göppingen ?

Unfortunately no! Drool

A.
Offline ParisTsirchoglou  
#38 Posted : 29 February 2024 20:23:40(UTC)
ParisTsirchoglou

Greece   
Antoine, where is this photo from?

Regards

Paris
Offline AntoinePrt  
#39 Posted : 29 February 2024 20:38:18(UTC)
AntoinePrt

France   
Antoine, where is this photo from?

Regards

Paris

The latest Märklin newsletter. Received today.

A.
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by AntoinePrt
Offline kiwiAlan  
#40 Posted : 01 March 2024 00:08:01(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
New hint BigGrin
IMG_0658.jpeg

A.

It is rather too large to be Goofys V60 ... Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

thanks 3 users liked this useful post by kiwiAlan
Offline mike c  
#41 Posted : 01 March 2024 01:15:26(UTC)
mike c

Canada   
18 201 in red? https://upload.wikimedia...18_201_in_red_livery.jpg
Without the Roco sticker?

Regards

Mike C
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by mike c
Offline GlennM  
#42 Posted : 01 March 2024 02:21:59(UTC)
GlennM

United Kingdom   
Maybe the surprise locomotive is not under the cloth, and the photo is just marketing Confused Confused
Don't look back, your not heading that way.
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by GlennM
xxupbph
Offline xxup  
#43 Posted : 01 March 2024 04:11:52(UTC)
xxup

Australia   
Originally Posted by: GlennM Go to Quoted Post
Maybe the surprise locomotive is not under the cloth, and the photo is just marketing Confused Confused

A cunning plan.. LOL

Adrian
UserPostedImage
Australia flag by abFlags.com
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by xxup
Offline Goofy  
#44 Posted : 01 March 2024 05:42:11(UTC)
Goofy

New hint BigGrin
IMG_0658.jpeg

A.

It is rather too large to be Goofys V60 ... Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Märklin present surprised locomotive severals time.
It was a suggestment by me.
However i am not interested in any one of the Märklin locomotives since i use two rail.

H0
Offline AntoinePrt  
#45 Posted : 01 March 2024 07:06:48(UTC)
AntoinePrt

France   

However i am not interested in any one of the Märklin locomotives since i use two rail.

Using 2 rails doesn’t mean you cannot be interested into Märklin locomotives. As most of the Märklin version are edited in two rails via Trix …
Nonsense, stay focused on both brands Drool

A.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by AntoinePrt
Offline AntoinePrt  
#46 Posted : 01 March 2024 07:11:26(UTC)
AntoinePrt

France   
Originally Posted by: GlennM Go to Quoted Post

Come on, do you really think what you have written? Flapper

Other hypotheses: the loc will be revealed just before the Mannheim exhibition. And what famous tender loc is exposed there?

A.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by AntoinePrt
bph
Offline mbarreto  
#47 Posted : 01 March 2024 11:50:32(UTC)
mbarreto

Portugal   
My new guess with the new hints, it is a BR18.3 in a version with a lot more pipes and silver stripes in the boiler. Something like Liliput L104001.

BR 18 316 Liliput model]Liliput BR 18 316 (image from Hattons

MC
Best regards,
Miguel
Mostly Märklin H0.

thanks 4 users liked this useful post by mbarreto
Offline Goofy  
#48 Posted : 02 March 2024 09:39:00(UTC)
Goofy

Using 2 rails doesn’t mean you cannot be interested into Märklin locomotives. As most of the Märklin version are edited in two rails via Trix …
Nonsense, stay focused on both brands Drool

A.

Märklin discussed that 2 rail are easier to build layout.
Trix are nice company that use two rail.
No i am not interested to stay focus in both brands when there are much more other brands to use too.

H0
Offline Goofy  
#49 Posted : 02 March 2024 09:40:53(UTC)
Goofy

My new guess with the new hints, it is a BR18.3 in a version with a lot more pipes and silver stripes in the boiler. Something like Liliput L104001.

BR 18 316 Liliput model]Liliput BR 18 316 (image from Hattons

MC

Märklin did also produced those models before.

H0
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Goofy
Offline marklinist5999  
#50 Posted : 02 March 2024 10:55:06(UTC)
marklinist5999

United States   
Yes, as they usually have or shall. I received a link yesterday from a shop in Chaisso. They posted the cloaked photo like above and I asked if it was the new insider model, and they said that it was in catalog and sent the link. This was it Goofy.