Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline spinnerguy  
#1 Posted : 09 January 2024 10:33:27(UTC)
spinnerguy

United Kingdom   
I have no connection with this supplier,but I have bought some locos and wagons at reasonable prices.All items are used,but graded according to price. See. www minitraincity. de (based in Hamburg,ships to UK for sure)
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by spinnerguy
Offline Zme  
#2 Posted : 09 January 2024 23:48:18(UTC)
Zme

United States   
Hello, hope all is well.

I agree, Mini Train City is a great professional vendor. I have purchased several items from them and was not disappointed. They always answered all of my inquiries and seem to have set a high priority on providing great customer service.

Sometimes their listings include many rare Z scale items. Check their info, if you order one item and then later decide to purchase another, they combine shipping. Just check with them to confirm the time deadline for this. You will also find their listings on eBay too, if that is easier for you.

A while back, I managed to pickup the Wiebe 218 and two Wiebe wagons from them. A year later, I found they had two other Wiebe wagons which I was missing. I thought I would never complete the set of rolling stock. Making their listing a part of your search routine will likely reward you.

Take good care.

Dwight
Offline Manga  
#3 Posted : 11 January 2024 07:49:57(UTC)
Manga

Australia   
Originally Posted by: spinnerguy Go to Quoted Post
I have no connection with this supplier,but I have bought some locos and wagons at reasonable prices.All items are used,but graded according to price. See. www minitraincity. de (based in Hamburg,ships to UK for sure)

Yep, bought some items from them with delivery to Australia. Reasonable delivery costs for half way around the world.