Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Lucky Trains  
#1 Posted : 16 April 2023 09:40:25(UTC)
Lucky Trains

Australia   
What does it mean when the blue line flashes m4 or m114 signs but never slides right across ?
Offline Dave Banks  
#2 Posted : 19 April 2023 00:27:58(UTC)
Dave Banks

Australia   
I am guessing the Ecos had read that you have a M4 or MFX loco on the track & all you need to do is tap on that logo & it will display that item for you on either the right of left half of the screen.
If you can attach a picture of your issue that would be of great help to us or you can "PM" it to me & I will help you with it.
D.A.Banks
Offline Lucky Trains  
#3 Posted : 19 April 2023 01:52:14(UTC)
Lucky Trains

Australia   
Thanks, but I have a large layout with many locos on the tracks, and I have tapped on the partially completed blue sign, as it never completes, and nothing shows up.
Offline Dave Banks  
#4 Posted : 20 April 2023 01:25:27(UTC)
Dave Banks

Australia   
Well there are options that comes to mind. Firstly how many MFX locos do you have? Secondly I suggest you back the system up then delete the MFX locos on your Ecos & I mean all of them. Very important you must shut the Ecos down & restart. Check if that problem has disappeared. If it reappears then remove all rolling stock that has decoders in them.Then one by one you place them on the programming track & allow them to register. Remove off programing track & set aside & do no put on main layout till all have been registered. Once that is done then shut the Ecos down correctly. Restart the Ecos & then see if the problem persists. If no issue place each on the MFX locos back on your track one by one checking if it tries to load one of the MFX profiles again with that issue. If it does then you know which loco is the problem.
That is what I would do in your situation. Let us know how you go.

PS: Lucky do you have batteries in the underside of your Ecos Controller. Please let us know which one you have. If you have batteries I suggest you remove them & never use that again. If any of the batteries show signs of leaking you could have issues. So take them out & throw away. Every time you shut down your controller you must hold down the stop button for a few seconds & the screen will then say you may now unplug it. Don't ever just switch it off at the wall. You will loose all the info you have put in for that session.
D.A.Banks
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by Dave Banks