Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Moris  
#1 Posted : 25 January 2023 08:56:53(UTC)
Moris

Italy   
Hi All,

recently I'm experiencing some problems with Marklin Insider Club, and I'd like to know if I'm the only one. I live in Europe, I received n. 5 and 6/2022 of Marklin Insider only two weeks ago, and in n.5 "package" the Marklin Magazine was also missing. I wrote to club@maerklin.com, but I didn't receive any reply. Any suggestion..?

Thank you, regards.
Maurizio
60216 CS3+ with 60175 Booster, Mostly Era III & IV German UserPostedImage and USA UserPostedImage Diesel & Steam Locs, C-Track Layout (always under construction...)
Offline JohnjeanB  
#2 Posted : 25 January 2023 12:09:11(UTC)
JohnjeanB

France   
Hi Maurizio

I was a Märklin Insider member for over 20 years, living near Paris and I stopped last October for 2 reasons: budget restrictions and unreliable delivery.

Since many years I changed the French language to German (which I can read) because in this language the Magazin is twice thicker.

I would receive my Insider number late, at least 3 weeks typically and sometimes, especially by the year-end I would have to call them so as to receive a new copy.
This last year I ordered the BR06 insider and received it very late (early November 2022). Splendid model.

Never did Märklin failed to send me a new copy when I missed one. I could also verify that Märklin warranty on Märklin Insider models is indeed 5 years
Cheers
Jean
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by JohnjeanB
Offline marklinist5999  
#3 Posted : 25 January 2023 13:33:11(UTC)
marklinist5999

United States   
Over here, I was a member in the late 90's and early millenium. It was less expensive, and Brenda was the person in New Berlin Wisconsin who managed the US club. She passed away last year. Bill Gates ran the US subsidiary, and Heff Stimpson was the national sales rep. Marklin USA closed in 2005 or 06, and reopened in Jefferson Missouri a few years ago.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by marklinist5999
Offline petestra  
#4 Posted : 25 January 2023 13:47:26(UTC)
petestra

United States   
Hi. Here in the states I'm used to late mail of the magazines but I did what Jean in France did years back, speaking/reading German, and that was switch to the DE edition which

give one lots more for your money. Peter.
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by petestra