Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Online Marklineisenbahn  
#1 Posted : 21 August 2022 00:45:15(UTC)
Marklineisenbahn

United States   
Hallo Dreileiters,
The topic may have been done before, but I could not find anything on our form so my question is as follows
I am looking for part number for Märklin “ clips “ [ anchor plates] for attaching typical H0 container ( usually Albedo ) to deep well wagon. [ like HUPAC Hargartner or LKW Walter Ect. ]
My eyes are playing tricks on me and I messed up 2 of them so now need replacement to secure 2 containers. Any one may have spare part number and will be willing to share with me ?
P.S.
I learned hard way that Roco one’s are not compatible at all with Märklin despite the fact that they look very similar.
Regards,
Märklineisenbahn
Offline mike c  
#2 Posted : 21 August 2022 02:20:28(UTC)
mike c

Canada   
Hello,

Are you referring to the plastic clips which come with models like the 47440/47441 (etc) which hold containers in place?
If yes, I do not know if the parts are available separately.
What I can tell you is that most of the models came with the mounts for containers and for trailer trucks, so if you have a model with a trailer, you can repurpose the unused container clips for other models.
The instructions do not mention a part number for either of the accessory bags.
I have seen a few "leerkarton" on eBay.de which still had the parts included.

Regards

Mike C

Offline kiwiAlan  
#3 Posted : 21 August 2022 13:25:45(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: mike c Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

Are you referring to the plastic clips which come with models like the 47440/47441 (etc) which hold containers in place?
If yes, I do not know if the parts are available separately.
What I can tell you is that most of the models came with the mounts for containers and for trailer trucks, so if you have a model with a trailer, you can repurpose the unused container clips for other models.
The instructions do not mention a part number for either of the accessory bags.
I have seen a few "leerkarton" on eBay.de which still had the parts included.

Regards

Mike C

I presume it is the clips on page 7 (fig 6) of the manual that are being asked for. It would be worth sending an email to Marklin service to enquire if it is possible to get some. i have had good results on the couple of times I have had items missing parts or needing something that is not a normal spare part.

Online Marklineisenbahn  
#4 Posted : 21 August 2022 16:36:24(UTC)
Marklineisenbahn

United States   
Hallo Dreileiters,
Good Day Mike C and KiwiAlan ,

Gents, Thanks for taking time to reply to my question.

Quote "..Are you referring to the plastic clips which come with models like the 47440/47441 (etc) which hold containers in place?..." End of Quote
Yes, Mike C that the one !!!
BTW: I contacted my local Marklin dealer about it and as per Alan's advice I will shoot Marklin the eMail just to see if they would respond and what advice/ recommendation they may have.

But I figured out that must be folks on OUR Forum who had similar issue with those clips.

With Warm Regards,
Marklineisenbahn
Online Marklineisenbahn  
#5 Posted : 21 August 2022 17:03:47(UTC)
Marklineisenbahn

United States   
Hi Dreileiters,

Mike C … interesting fact that on Märklin LKW Walter set 47075 -02 those above mentioned clips
are attached permanently to Wagen frame. But on 47075-03 are not ( I know that both containers wagons are not the same )
Regards,
Märklineisenbahn
Offline mike c  
#6 Posted : 21 August 2022 20:26:52(UTC)
mike c

Canada   
The 47075 set contains a mix of 47440 and 47072 type cars. The 47440 require the clips to be used with containers. The 47072 type are used only with containers and have the sockets integrated into the car chassis. Those cars can not be used to transport trailer loads. The 47072 (Sgns) cars can be used for loads ranging from 3 x 20 foot containers, 2 x 30', 2 swap load (23') containers, a 40' and a 20' or a single 45' container. The 47440 has a more limited load option.

https://www.sbbcargo.com...en-suche/sgns-sgnss.html

Regards

Mike C