Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Puttputtmaru  
#1 Posted : 17 January 2022 00:17:56(UTC)
Puttputtmaru

Canada   
I am 99% sure that iTrain will be my software of choice. One question I cannot seem to find an answer:

I would like to be able to control manually a train every now and then, which I know I can with iTrain on the PC but I like the feel of the manual control of the CS3+.
My question is:Iis there some kind of manual hand held, or desktop, device with a knob that I could use to manually control a train through iTrain while the software still does his thing evidently?

Thanks
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by Puttputtmaru
Offline Treinenwaal  
#2 Posted : 25 July 2022 18:43:52(UTC)
Treinenwaal

Netherlands   
Originally Posted by: Puttputtmaru Go to Quoted Post
I am 99% sure that iTrain will be my software of choice. One question I cannot seem to find an answer:

I would like to be able to control manually a train every now and then, which I know I can with iTrain on the PC but I like the feel of the manual control of the CS3+.
My question is:Iis there some kind of manual hand held, or desktop, device with a knob that I could use to manually control a train through iTrain while the software still does his thing evidently?

Thanks

See th
e manual !

https://berros.eu/downlo.../iTrain%205%20manual.pdf
Offline roberts  
#3 Posted : 25 July 2022 19:18:43(UTC)
roberts

Sweden   
Originally Posted by: Puttputtmaru Go to Quoted Post

Thanks

This is a good question. I was wondering the same thing my self, planning to buy the software. The link ITrain-background says that you can use manual control with a mouse or keyboard, combined with the automatic control of other trains. I could not find if it is possible to use the CS3 knobs. Maybe somebody else knows.
Offline PerR  
#4 Posted : 26 July 2022 12:05:22(UTC)
PerR

Denmark   
You can install an iTrain App on your mobile phone or tablet and by mean of this you can control the train's as you want, manual or automatic.

Best regards
Per
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by PerR
Offline Puttputtmaru  
#5 Posted : 26 July 2022 22:00:27(UTC)
Puttputtmaru

Canada   
Originally Posted by: PerR Go to Quoted Post
You can install an iTrain App on your mobile phone or tablet and by mean of this you can control the train's as you want, manual or automatic.

Best regards
Per

Thanks but that much I know. I am looking for, as mentioned in original post, the knob like feel of the CS3. To me using the tablet or iPhone is like using the computer just a screen.
Offline garben  
#6 Posted : 21 April 2023 18:33:26(UTC)
garben

United States   
!
To the iTrain users out there..

I'm currently in the trial period of the software and I am enjoying learning about it. My main question is, before I invest any more time or money, what is the real benefit of the software of just using the CS3 for routes and automation?

Looking forward to your opinions.

Thanks