Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline artfull dodger  
#1 Posted : 10 January 2021 03:45:40(UTC)
artfull dodger

United States   
As the Marklin bug has bitten again, these remains from my Marklin collection have languished at a shop down in Zionsville Indiana, who does have lots more C track, a bunch of older Uhlenbrock digital stuff and some engines(two Brawa 3 rail AC steamers) and a couple Marklin Big Boys and matching UP box car sets. I think they may have a Tee train set as well. Anyhow, I thought the old Minex set would look good under our small Christmas tree next year. The set is boxed but missing the M track it came with, so I am looking to replace that so I can use it under the tree. What C track I have doesnt fit well on the mini layout that I set the tree up on. Nor does it fit the look of vintage Marklin. The HO diesel lok is digital but runs fine on analog. It rejoins my 3060/3061 Santa Fe F7's. Now my European cars have a more correct engine to pull them. The 3060 has digital conversion done to it. Maybe I should do a digital conversion to the Minex engine? I am using a small Lionel AC tranformer to run them as that show has no Marklin transformers nor any MS2's Anyhow, here is a pic of the stuff I picked up. Mike the Aspie
UserPostedImage
Silly NT's..I have Asperger's Syndrome!!!!
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by artfull dodger