Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Kartik  
#1 Posted : 29 March 2020 12:32:19(UTC)
Kartik

India   
My Fleischmann e44 was running fine until it fell off the track on the turn and stopped working (the tracks are laid out on the floor) the 6345 wasn’t working at all

In Both the locos the lights come on when I place them on the tracks but the engines do not spin the wheels

I have been trying to scour the Internet and YouTube to find information on how to fix these locos, but haven’t been very successful

I know this is a purely Marklin forum. However, can someone help direct me to a Fleischmann forum or if anybody knows how fix these locos on this forum who can guide me ?

Cheers
Offline cookee_nz  
#2 Posted : 29 March 2020 23:57:53(UTC)
cookee_nz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: Kartik Go to Quoted Post
My Fleischmann e44 was running fine until it fell off the track on the turn and stopped working (the tracks are laid out on the floor) the 6345 wasn’t working at all

In Both the locos the lights come on when I place them on the tracks but the engines do not spin the wheels

I have been trying to scour the Internet and YouTube to find information on how to fix these locos, but haven’t been very successful

I know this is a purely Marklin forum. However, can someone help direct me to a Fleischmann forum or if anybody knows how fix these locos on this forum who can guide me ?

Cheers

I'm not familiar with Fleischmann however have you done any basic troubleshooting to begin? ie removed the body and looked for something that may have been knocked loose after it fell?

If it was already on the floor then it should not have had much of a knock so it may be something simple. The fact the lights work means you are at least getting power. Are these 3-rail versions or 2-rail?

If you google the Fleischmann item code for both Loco's you may find some internal images on the Internet of other examples you can compare with with yours?

I found this in just a few seconds, looks like they have service sheets for many models....

http://www.fleischmann-h...database-flmho-index.htm
Cookee
Wellington
NZ image