Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline PhillipL  
#1 Posted : 09 March 2020 23:38:17(UTC)
PhillipL

United States   
All,

Has anyone used Eurolokshop (tee-usa.com)? I just discovered them and they seem to carry brands that my current dealer does not. Do have a good reputation?

Any information would greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Offline mike c  
#2 Posted : 10 March 2020 04:51:19(UTC)
mike c

Canada   
I have ordered quite a few things from them over the past two decades as they moved around the trip-state area.
The website does not necessarily indicate what is in stock and I have had some minor issues with damaged items and returns over the years, but they were good at getting items I was interested in, notably Hag, LS Models, Heris, ACME etc when not many other dealers in North America carried those lines. Most of the time, they were able to replace the broken buffers, bogies, but there are still a few items that I never got the replacement parts for.

For the last two years they were shipping out of CT. They currently give a Whitestone (Bronx) address on the website, but the last shipment still was postmarked CT.

Regards

Mike C

Offline 5HorizonsRR  
#3 Posted : 12 March 2020 03:40:26(UTC)
5HorizonsRR

United States   
I've spent a lot of money there over the years! Somewhat unpersonal, yet very prompt service. As Mike mentions, the website does not indicate actual stock. (beyond the sale items)

I usually email ahead and ask stock, or if special order how long it might take. Communication is quick.

Overall I'd label them excellent, however I've had a few of the issues Mike mentions, which in fairness I suspect are not his fault but rather the manufacturers he is dealing with.
SBB Era 2-5
Offline PhillipL  
#4 Posted : 15 March 2020 10:44:08(UTC)
PhillipL

United States   
Thanks for the information! Right now I am holding off on any purchases due to some unexpected issues at home.