Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline eurotrain  
#1 Posted : 16 December 2019 14:32:17(UTC)
eurotrain

United States   
I have my L88 working with my reed contacts perfectly with the first 16 contacts on the L88. I have 2 more s88 on Bus 1 and 2 more s88s on Bus 2.
I have told my CS3 that there are 2 modules on Bus 1 and 3 on Bus 2.
I can't seem to figure out how to add the additional S88s on Traincontroller gold.
Also I do mot see the additional S88s registered on my CS3 only a green check mark on the L88.
I saw a video where the additional S88's are recognized and shown on the CS3 like all 4 of my boosters do.

What is the secret?

I have read lots of discussion on this but i have not seen the definitive answer to this issue.

Did I miss a CS3 software update. I did not install 2.0 yet as there seem to be a lot of bugs.

Thank you in advance.
Offline clapcott  
#2 Posted : 16 December 2019 20:56:02(UTC)
clapcott

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: eurotrain Go to Quoted Post
I saw a video where the additional S88's are recognized and shown on the CS3 like all 4 of my boosters do.

I would question this. Unless the video was of some special representation by the TrainController software.

Individual S88s are not identified in the CS2/3 System setup like L88's, Boosters, MS2 ... etc are

If you construct a TrackBoard with S88 ports on the display, you will have a reference to test - however this is just a port not the S88 itself even though it is addressed as a combination of host(CSx or L88)-Bus#-Mod#-Port#
Peter