Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline lulumiaou06  
#1 Posted : 30 January 2019 21:40:48(UTC)
lulumiaou06

France   
hey guys :) i need to know if its possible to change thes sounds in the functions of my loksound with the mobile station 2, I really dont understand how to, after many trys many hours !, im on CV31=16 and cv 32 tried on 0 1 2 3 4 but nothing work,
For exemple i want the sound bank from F17 (cv 403, soundbank 19) on my actualy F12 (ventilator (cv371, soundbank15)
with ms2 we cannot use F16 to f24 ,thats the reason i want to change some i need
could you help me ? :)
Offline kiwiAlan  
#2 Posted : 30 January 2019 23:17:18(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: lulumiaou06 Go to Quoted Post
hey guys :) i need to know if its possible to change thes sounds in the functions of my loksound with the mobile station 2, I really dont understand how to, after many trys many hours !, im on CV31=16 and cv 32 tried on 0 1 2 3 4 but nothing work,
For exemple i want the sound bank from F17 (cv 403, soundbank 19) on my actualy F12 (ventilator (cv371, soundbank15)
with ms2 we cannot use F16 to f24 ,thats the reason i want to change some i need
could you help me ? :)

It is quite hard to do the way you are attempting to do it.

A better way is to use a Lokprogrammer, or a DCC command station that you can use a program such as JMRI with. JMRI is great in that it will take care of the CV31/32 values for you as it is extremely easy to make a mistake with these and program the wrong CV which makes an absolute mess of things as you don't know which one you have changed.