Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline artem  
#1 Posted : 14 February 2018 18:28:27(UTC)
artem

Russian Federation   
Hello! At once I apologize for possibly silly questions, I in this case full "0". The problem is that having bought mobile station 60657, I successfully connected to it 2 locomotives 29162, 29163. Everything worked fine, but somehow not clear to me the way (I assume) changing the settings CV data locomotives I had a glitch. The station detects locomotives, but it is impossible to control them i.e. any pressing of a button leads to uncontrollable movement of the locomotive. (no locomotive functions correctly), now even the control from the keypad (from the starter kit) also does not work. Help please how to use the mobile station to reset the data decoders of locomotives or how to configure them to start working correctly. I am ready to describe in detail the problem with photo or video. Thank you for your understanding and help.
Offline dominator  
#2 Posted : 15 February 2018 03:32:15(UTC)
dominator

New Zealand   
I Have 2 of the MS2's and I found I couldn't work out how to operate them. I received pictorial instruction s from Angus and he showed me exactly what the buttons did.

The numbers you have given us relate to starter sets with INFRARED controllers. Now you are using the Black MS2.

I successfully connected to it 2 locomotives 29162, 29163. Everything worked fine, ......... Does this mean when you first connected them they worked correctly........

but somehow not clear to me the way (I assume) changing the settings CV data locomotives I had a glitch. .........Does this mean that after you played around, they would not work correctly........

If the above is true, I suggest you delete both and start again.

I will find Angus's instructions and email them to you. They are in English.

Dereck
Northland. NZ REMEMBER 0228 for ä
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by dominator
Offline artem  
#3 Posted : 15 February 2018 17:23:50(UTC)
artem

Russian Federation   
Thanks for the attention, the problem was in the settings of the station 60657, and not in the settings of locomotives.