Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline michelvr  
#1 Posted : 11 November 2017 21:22:15(UTC)
michelvr

Canada   
While I was at my Marklin dealer (Westend Trains in Toronto, Ontario, Canada) I eyed this new book by Marklin, "Running Trains Digitally with the Central Station 3." As a long time modeller, getting my hands on any book or magazine related to my hobby is a must. So with no trepidation, I purchased it sealed and unopened without a glimpse of what's inside and as an ESU ECoS user I was waiting to get home to see what's new for those lucky people who bought the new Marklin Central Station 3.

Now that the "Bookazine" has been opened and I have gone over some of the interesting topics I can say that in between the 201 pages is a host of interesting articles on how to setup and use everything Marklin on the Central Station 3. The diagrams and pictures are done beautifully and the text is easy to read. This is a must have for every Marklin fan as it explains in detail the "how(s) it done" and the "why(s) of doing" it the Marklin way!" For me it was informative and enlightening as I can now learn how to set up the Marklin digital products from the pages of this wonderful publication.

Michel
thanks 8 users liked this useful post by michelvr