Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline steventrain  
#1 Posted : 31 January 2017 10:21:15(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Download PDF - >LS Models<
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline mike c  
#2 Posted : 31 January 2017 20:21:35(UTC)
mike c

Canada   
I suspect that this is just the first of several flyers to come. This one focuses mainly on the SBB and OBB coaches that were first announced a few months ago. I suspect that we will see a separate German brochure via Lemke and surely also a flyer for the Dortmund Messe. Last year, there was no Swiss or Austrian in the Nurnberg flyer, so it is nice to see variation…

I am waiting to see if there will be a separate ModelsWorld Flyer. http://models-world.eu/gb/ recently updated their website and there may be more details about some of the consists to come…
For those who don't know, ModelsWorld is the new brand that LSM is using to market sets composed of coaches and cars to recreate specific consists. Some of these sets will be special orders for other companies or distributors while others may be marketed in-house or via LSM.
The Sets beginning with numbers 16XX(X) were projects announced during 2016. The new sets will be numbered 17XXX (I presume).
I do not know whether sets previously announced for shops like Reisezugwagen.eu, Huenerbein.de, Memoba.at, Piratamodels.it will be released under MW or will still be released as LSM with 9XXXX numbers. Under the old system, the 9 indicated special production and the second number indicated the country, so 96XXX was German, 97XXX was Swiss or Austrian, 94XXX was Dutch, etc...

Regards

Mike C
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by mike c
Offline Bahnhof fan  
#3 Posted : 22 February 2017 17:04:07(UTC)
Bahnhof fan

United States   
2017 LS CIWL New Items: I notice there are no new LS CIWL HO items for 2017. Too bad! I was hoping to see an era 2 model of Etoile Du Nord coaches. These were used not only on the Etoile Du Nord route, but also as the Ostende Cologne Pullman Express along with an ordinary Belgium baggage van. Any hope of seeing additional CIWL items?

Best Regards, Bahhof fan
Offline mike c  
#4 Posted : 22 February 2017 21:53:14(UTC)
mike c

Canada   
So far, LS Models has released the Nuremberg flyer, which updated announcements of Swiss (SBB) and Austrian (OBB) models that had been made at the end of 2016. Within a month or so, there will be additional information released at the Dortmund Model Train Show and additional information for the German market (Lemke) and from other distributors (PiRATA Italy, KML Switzerland, etc), likely including additional CIWL coaches.

Your best sources for updated information include Huenerbein.de, Eyro.ch, Memoba.at in addition to Lemke, KML-Log and LS Models own websites.
I would also suggest that you sign yourself up for LS Models email updates.
A number of CIWL items were recently released by Lemke. I think most of them were 2016 New Items.

Regards

Mike C
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by mike c