Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<5678>
Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline steventrain  
#301 Posted : 31 August 2017 20:47:16(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: NS1200 Go to Quoted Post
The "Surprise" loco is still to come.

October will find out.
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
Offline steventrain  
#302 Posted : 31 August 2017 20:49:45(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: rmsailor Go to Quoted Post
I do like this year's Christmas wagon.
Bob M.

Me too.
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline TEEWolf  
#303 Posted : 31 August 2017 21:01:01(UTC)
TEEWolf

Originally Posted by: Bigdaddynz Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: steventrain Go to Quoted Post
Some dealers said Fall 2017 will be online this week.

But it's the first day of Spring tomorrow (Friday)! ThumpUp

Laugh Tomorrow (Friday) Spring? Never - it is Fall (Autumn)!Flapper BigGrin But only by the bureaucrats.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by TEEWolf
Offline steventrain  
#304 Posted : 31 August 2017 21:01:57(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
36187 Electric loco 200th Birthday of Marklin founder - Please sure you order early and may be sold out of factory very soon.

36187 limited to 1817 worldwide, I think 1, 2 or 3 per dealers.
Offline steventrain  
#305 Posted : 31 August 2017 21:03:45(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: TEEWolf Go to Quoted Post
Some dealers said Fall 2017 will be online this week.

But it's the first day of Spring tomorrow (Friday)! ThumpUp

Laugh Tomorrow (Friday) Spring? Never - it is Fall (Autumn)!Flapper BigGrin But only by the bureaucrats.

Still Half Summer and Half Autumn tomorrow.LOL

Offline TEEWolf  
#306 Posted : 31 August 2017 21:07:35(UTC)
TEEWolf

OhMyGod Sure? Is the "Surprise" not yet there? Because the loco did not come!Blink
Offline TrainIride  
#307 Posted : 31 August 2017 21:29:17(UTC)
TrainIride

France   

OhMyGod Sure? Is the "Surprise" not yet there? Because the loco did not come!Blink

The train is late ? it is often the case in my country ... LOL LOL
Offline NS1200  
#308 Posted : 31 August 2017 22:10:25(UTC)
NS1200

Netherlands   

I have reasons to believe that the surprise loco will be released nearer to the time when the movie Murder on the Orient Express will be released,perhaps late October/early November.

My tactic is to buy items from the past rather than trying to obtain items which are not there yet.
Today received two tinplate boxcars from set 47760 (Santa Fe and NH) and Marklin 58063 Spur 1 tankcar Nigrin,a model from 1996.

Have more than you show,speak less than you know (Shakespeare).
Offline steventrain  
#309 Posted : 31 August 2017 22:42:42(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
On order with lokshop.

36187 Electric loco 200th birthday of Marklin founder (email to order only without online).
48417 Christmas wagon 2017.

And maybe a 39034 BR18.5
Offline Minok  
#310 Posted : 31 August 2017 22:53:36(UTC)
Minok

United States   
I've pre-ordered the 70's era pre-beige scheme passenger wagons:
1 x MAR43909 Abteilwagen Büm 234, DB, Ep.IV
1 x MAR43952 Halbgepäckwagen BDüms 273, DB, Ep.IV
1 x MAR43913 Abteilwagen Aüm 203, DB, Ep.IV
1 x MAR43933 Abteilwagen ABüm 225, DB, Ep.IV

From which I can compose a variety of different configs of 3 cars behind a loco in my 'short trains' world.

Added to the running spreadsheet of stuff I've purchased or have ordered for the model railroad, the excludes track, controllers and scenery consumables.. I've managed to roll the $1,000's digit on the total value counter again. I'm glad I don't have a drug or gambling problem other wise I would not be able to sustain this habit.

Just realized these may well just be the individuals from the 42912 set, now sold as single items.

Well now I just need an update to the blue roofed 110 (34402) for modern tech to go with the cars. The special livery silver roofed version of today doesn't do it for me.

Edited by user 01 September 2017 22:44:36(UTC)  | Reason: added 42912 reference.

Toys of tin and wood rule!
---
My Layout Thread on marklin-users.net: InterCity 1-3-4
My YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/@intercity134
Offline GlennM  
#311 Posted : 31 August 2017 22:58:41(UTC)
GlennM

United Kingdom   
I have to be totally honest and say this is a very disappointing selection for me, absolutely nothing I would like to buy Bored Bored Bored

Oh well time to plug a few gaps.
Don't look back, your not heading that way.
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#312 Posted : 31 August 2017 23:55:23(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Laugh Tomorrow (Friday) Spring? Never - it is Fall (Autumn)!

No, it's definitely Spring......

However, it feels like the first day of Winter today - wet and cold! There's nothing like a Märklin New Items catalog to cheer the spirits up!

Offline TEEWolf  
#313 Posted : 01 September 2017 00:00:36(UTC)
TEEWolf

Originally Posted by: GlennM Go to Quoted Post
I have to be totally honest and say this is a very disappointing selection for me, absolutely nothing I would like to buy Bored Bored Bored

Oh well time to plug a few gaps.

Hopefully these are not gaps in a windscreen, say perhaps at your car? Confused BigGrin

Take it easy, the internet offers still plenty of articles for buying. Even the catalogues are still available at Maerklin's homepage as a PDF file. I bet you, there are still items you would like to have. A new chance for you, now.

I did not order the actual insider model BR 75 steamer. I am thinking to buy one of the BR 64, 2 or 3 years old. And what do I see: the X-mas loco this year is a BR 75 - same as the insidern was just offered.Blink

Offline TEEWolf  
#314 Posted : 01 September 2017 00:10:26(UTC)
TEEWolf

However, it feels like the first day of Winter today - wet and cold! There's nothing like a Märklin New Items catalog to cheer the spirits up!

Then you must live down under. Confused But I live up above.Huh BigGrin
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#315 Posted : 01 September 2017 00:44:00(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
....... the X-mas loco this year is a BR 75 - same as the insidern was just offered.Blink

That BR75 Christmas loco is actually a Gauge 1 loco, not H0.

thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Bigdaddynz
Offline MaerklinLife  
#316 Posted : 01 September 2017 06:32:54(UTC)
MaerklinLife

Originally Posted by: kiwiAlan Go to Quoted Post
Hmm, effectively four parts to the 'Train stories 5', a loco (€220), a coach with sounds (€190), a two car set (€150) and a three car set (€240), all in a fictitious livery. This seems to be milking the 'train stories' series rather heavily at €800.

Is this a problem? The Train Stories coaches has always been just one coach. Often that coach is accompanied by several other coaches and some times a loco. This is nothing new. Märklin knows that a lot of people will buy the coach and the sets that goes with it. It is just business.

Btw. the loco is fantasy, which they also mentions in the brochure.

Offline PJMärklin  
#317 Posted : 01 September 2017 12:25:24(UTC)
PJMärklin

Australia   

Yes, definitely Spring ...

16 degrees in Hobart today, amazing sunrise, beautiful clear day with blossom and daffodils about, 18 degrees tomorrow!

Finally an end to seasonal affective disorder

Regards,

PJ
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by PJMärklin
Offline twmarklinfan  
#318 Posted : 01 September 2017 15:52:12(UTC)
twmarklinfan

United Kingdom   
Lovely warm day here BUT tomorrow is the start of the rugby season which means winter is around the corner and once the flower beds are prepared for winter - SERIOUS MARKLIN TIME. To celebrate the new BR18.5 has been ordered at LOK SHOP. Nothing else from the FALL collection excited me at all. Plus point restricts £££££££!
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by twmarklinfan
Offline TEEWolf  
#319 Posted : 01 September 2017 20:02:52(UTC)
TEEWolf

Yes, you are right. Now I knew, that there was something wrong when I saw this BR 75 again. Laugh
Offline kiwiAlan  
#320 Posted : 02 September 2017 01:40:23(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
....... the X-mas loco this year is a BR 75 - same as the insidern was just offered.Blink

He would have found that out with the price ... €1999 ... Laugh

thanks 1 user liked this useful post by kiwiAlan
Offline kiwiAlan  
#321 Posted : 02 September 2017 01:43:11(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: MaerklinLife Go to Quoted Post
Hmm, effectively four parts to the 'Train stories 5', a loco (€220), a coach with sounds (€190), a two car set (€150) and a three car set (€240), all in a fictitious livery. This seems to be milking the 'train stories' series rather heavily at €800.

Is this a problem? The Train Stories coaches has always been just one coach. Often that coach is accompanied by several other coaches and some times a loco. This is nothing new. Märklin knows that a lot of people will buy the coach and the sets that goes with it. It is just business.

yes I saw the loco is fantasy, I couldn't work out if the coach livery is fantasy - well I had only a quick look at the brochure so didn't read the coach descriptions in depth. Job for Saturday.

Offline Bigdaddynz  
#322 Posted : 02 September 2017 04:55:07(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
He would have found that out with the price ... €1999 ... Laugh

And with trying to fit it on his carpetbahn!

Offline mrmarklin  
#323 Posted : 02 September 2017 05:39:28(UTC)
mrmarklin

United States   

yes I saw the loco is fantasy, I couldn't work out if the coach livery is fantasy - well I had only a quick look at the brochure so didn't read the coach descriptions in depth. Job for Saturday.

It appears the car sets are prototypical.Drool

I ordered them to be pulled by a different fictional Lok. The T Märklin birthday Lok.
From the People's Republik of Kalifornia
Offline MaerklinLife  
#324 Posted : 02 September 2017 06:40:20(UTC)
MaerklinLife

I couldn't work out if the coach livery is fantasy - well I had only a quick look at the brochure so didn't read the coach descriptions in depth. Job for Saturday.

Here is what my research has taught me so far:
The coach livery is fine and correct. Whole trains consisting of coaches in this livery run all over Europe. Germany, Austria, Denmark and probably more. Usually pulled by locomotives from a variety of operators (MRCE, HGK, RailPool and more). Some even by the DB as regional trains on some occasions.

Unfortunately, the coach types are probably not correct - unless the text in the brochure is wrong. Please, correct me if I am wrong, but this is what I have managed to find out:

The type Bm is correctly owned by the Euro-Express company, unfortunately it is not the coach type depicted in the brochure. The number of windows, 14, is correct, but the roofing is wrong. The prototype has what is called "Steildach", meaning that there is no beveled roof at the end of the coach. Also, the company actually only own 3 and not 4 Bm's as mentioned in the brochure. So at least one coach will come with a fictive number. Unless, of course, the text in the brochure is wrong - or the company website is wrong - which might also be the case.

The Am coach may be correct. I have not been able to find any actual pictures of _that_ particular type, but it may be in their fleet. Keep in mind that Euro-Express' coach fleet is made up of lots of different second hand coach types, meaning that they may own different types that are all called Am. Unfortunately, all the pictures of Euro-Express Am's I have found depicts 13 windows.

Another funny observation: Euro-Express own 12 coaches of the type Am, which also makes Märklin's choice of using more Bm's than actually in existence, when there are more than enough Am's to choose from, a bit of a weird one. Looking at the photos on the Märklin website, it could look like the two coaches in the Märklin fan set is actually called "Bcm" which would kind of make it better.

Even though it _may be_ a wrong coach type (12 windows instead of 13), I would still have gone the route where I did not have to invent a fictive coach number. With Euro-Express models I would also get a closer match regarding my model (the Am's does look more like the prototype than the Bm's). Most people would never have noticed the missing window.

Märklin could also have gone for coaches of the type "ABüm 225" (actually there is one on page 17 in the same brochure). That model has 13 windows and looks very much like the real Euro-Express Am. Since the ABüm 225 is an AB coach (second- and first class) half the windows has lesser spacing between them. Still, it would be a better looking match. Also, the space difference between half the windows can be really difficult to see, especially because everything length wise on a Märklin UIC-X coach is wrong anyway. IMO.

The Train Stories restaurant coach seems to be correct. It does indeed look like their type WG 002. Here you can only judge from actual pictures of the coach. If you look at the Euro-Express website there is a drawing of the coach's floor plan, but that drawing is not to scale, and - very unusual - it is also wrong. It does not depict the correct number of windows that their actual prototype has. The drawing is clearly made for potential customers looking for a particular service - and (obviously) not railway enthusiasts doing research. You cannot use that drawing to judge the model.

I might order the restaurant coach, but I will have to look more into the other coaches to see if it is worth it. There is the possibility that the product description is wrong, I hope that might be the case, but I highly doubt it. We will see. I do not mind that coaches are some what of a "close match", but I do mind when distinctive features (like a non-beveled roof) is not there. It is a clearly visible mistake. For all I care, they could have named all the coaches Am and they would still have had a better model.

Time will tell. Looking at previous models, Märklin has the actual models to make a more correct Euro-Express train, but it seems like, for now at least, that they have chosen to make an incorrect one. I really hate to say it, but some how, I am not surprised.

When you _can actually_ do a better job, then why don't you? I can't think of any reasons.

The set is Era VI. There is also the possibility that Euro-Express has just bought all these coaches, but nobody have noticed or taken pictures of them yet. Unlikely, but it may be the case. So there is that to hope for as well...
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by MaerklinLife
Offline danmarklinman  
#325 Posted : 02 September 2017 09:50:39(UTC)
danmarklinman

United Kingdom   

This looks like a very similar coach at the head of this train?
I have grown to Not? Look to closely at my trains etc. It started to spoil my fun??
If you like it😁
Buy It, 👍LOL
Marklin and Piko era 4 SNCB , Marklin wagons
Wiking model car Fan
Faller fan including car system
Instagram: marklin1978
Wiking fan
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by danmarklinman
Offline steventrain  
#326 Posted : 02 September 2017 10:47:03(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Other loco for Euro-express http://www.touristik-akt...t-frueher-in-den-winter/

I search google and can not Class 146 euro-express livery?
Offline RayF  
#327 Posted : 02 September 2017 12:29:07(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   
Originally Posted by: danmarklinman Go to Quoted Post

This looks like a very similar coach at the head of this train?
I have grown to Not? Look to closely at my trains etc. It started to spoil my fun??
If you like it😁
Buy It, 👍LOL

I totally agree!

I prefer to think of my trains as a "representation" of the real thing, not an exact replica. What's the point of worrying about the number of windows, the position of a stripe, or the angle of a roof? If it looks right from a distance of an arms length then it is right, as far as I am concerned.
Ray
Mostly Marklin.Selection of different eras and European railways
Small C track layout, control by MS2, 100+ trains but run 4-5 at a time.
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by RayF
Offline TEEWolf  
#328 Posted : 02 September 2017 12:53:54(UTC)
TEEWolf

thanks 3 users liked this useful post by TEEWolf
Offline danmarklinman  
#329 Posted : 02 September 2017 14:43:12(UTC)
danmarklinman

United Kingdom   
If you want to use the new Marklin coaches, and you need an excuse. Take a look at this web page.
http://www.railtravelsho.../italy/dusseldorf-verona
Marklin and Piko era 4 SNCB , Marklin wagons
Wiking model car Fan
Faller fan including car system
Instagram: marklin1978
Wiking fan
Offline MaerklinLife  
#330 Posted : 02 September 2017 17:49:42(UTC)
MaerklinLife

Because it does not exist, as written in the brochure. I believe the Taurus in the picture to be a photo montage, albeit a good one.

Offline kiwiAlan  
#331 Posted : 02 September 2017 21:59:13(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   

Because it does not exist, as written in the brochure. I believe the Taurus in the picture to be a photo montage, albeit a good one.

You mean the Taurus in the Schnee-Express Photos? The bit I can't understand is if they are putting that loco in advertising pictures (even if it is a montage) why didn't Marklin use a taurus instead of a 146 Confused Confused Confused Confused

A bit like the selection of coaches described above.

Thanks guys for the research. Much appreciated. ThumpUp

Offline TEEWolf  
#332 Posted : 02 September 2017 23:17:01(UTC)
TEEWolf

Indeed it is very interesting that Euro-Express has obviously only one or two locos and is renting locos anywhere they need them. Found some pictures:

https://www.google.de/im...&iact=mrc&uact=8

https://www.google.de/im...MwgOKAwwDA..i&w=1280

http://www.elektrolok.de/news/privatbahnnews.php
(scroll down to the bottom)

http://www.bahnbilder.de...rans-war-am-1222017.html

http://www.bahnbilder.de...ute-alte-110-169-am.html

https://www.google.de/se...amp;bih=492&dpr=1.82

https://www.google.de/im...QMwhcKCgwKA..i&w=820

https://www.google.de/im...MwgpKAQwBA..i&w=1024

But the one Maerklin is offering I did not found too. Actually you may use every loco you want.

P.S. beside my search I found some nice steamer pictures too. They have nothing to do with this thread - sorry - but I want to show you just the images.

https://www.google.de/im...QMwhTKFEwUQ..i&w=700
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by TEEWolf
Offline steventrain  
#333 Posted : 03 September 2017 22:59:46(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
I have information from some dealers said 36187 will be only 3 or 4 per dealer.

The 36187 is about 80% sold out to advance orders.

I have email to Marklin about 37212 (price 349 EUR) came with special package or normal grey package? Will let you know when reply from M.
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline sjbartels  
#334 Posted : 04 September 2017 01:25:39(UTC)
sjbartels

United States   
I have information from some dealers said 36187 will be only 3 or 4 per dealer.

The 36187 is about 80% sold out to advance orders.

I have email to Marklin about 37212 (price 349 EUR) came with special package or normal grey package? Will let you know when reply from M.

I know ajckids here in the US only have an allocation of three, so that sounds pretty consistent. I also know that two of these already have peoples names on them.... BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin
American by Geography, Australian by Birth. I am an original Ameristraylian
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by sjbartels
Offline TEEWolf  
#335 Posted : 04 September 2017 02:33:27(UTC)
TEEWolf

Originally Posted by: vilithejou Go to Quoted Post
Dieses Produkt entstand in Kooperation mit der Firma Viessmann Modellspielwaren GmbH.

Well, okay. Perhaps it is me, but I find these re-runs of other manufacturers models (which is btw. still available) unnecessary. I would much rather that they did not do that. But perhaps I am just an old fart...

Not really and an old fart? Why is it a question of the age?

The Maerklin Robel costs 70 € more than the Viessmann. But has even an mfx+ decoder on board with plenty of digital functions. Viessmann had developed and patented a specific driving unit only for the Robel. If Maerklin would be competative, it must have bought a licence from Viessman. (This is than their cooperation - Laugh ) Probabley they did this, because Maerklin is really more expensive than Viessmann. Putting an mfx decoder into a Viessmann Robel than they got same price, but still not yet mfx+! Do you still think it is the age or is it not more the marketing?
Offline MaerklinLife  
#336 Posted : 04 September 2017 06:45:10(UTC)
MaerklinLife

Originally Posted by: RayF Go to Quoted Post
What's the point of worrying about the number of windows, the position of a stripe, or the angle of a roof? If it looks right from a distance of an arms length then it is right, as far as I am concerned.

This is the beautiful thing about our hobby. It all comes down to what we ourselves decide to focus on. I agree with you, if it looks right from an arms distance it is fine. I have that exact same rule. I made it to stop myself from nitpicking models and spoil my joy.

With the E-E set, my version of the rule is challenged. Knowing that it is a representation of the E-E Bm, it does not look right from an arms distance simply because the roof is wrong. It looks like one of their many other coaches, but not the Bm. Had they made one of their many other coach types, Bcm, Bcomh etc. it would have looked much more like the prototype. I would not have minded the missing window, but when one thing is so obviously wrong I can't help thinking that Märklin seems to think that they do not even need to try, just slap some paint on a random coach and the customers are fine with it. It is not like it is cheap either.

thanks 3 users liked this useful post by MaerklinLife
Offline steventrain  
#337 Posted : 07 September 2017 14:24:41(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   

Reply from Marklin - The locomotive V140 37212 will come in a cardboard box in special design.

Offline steventrain  
#338 Posted : 10 September 2017 11:17:35(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Fall dates.

36626-Q4
43279-Q4
43946-Q4
43947-Q4
43948-Q4

Rest of Fall items dates unknown but Marklin PDF September list online this week.
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline steventrain  
#339 Posted : 11 September 2017 17:47:29(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
New dates for all Fall new items 2017, See date on Marklin database.

36187 , 39034 November.

See Delivery List - https://www.marklin-user...ivery-Update-7-Sept-2017
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline Dimi194  
#340 Posted : 11 September 2017 23:47:13(UTC)
Dimi194

Australia   
Definitely picking up the Xmas car again this year-making a nice addition to what has been a very train-less 2017.
Author of the gritty sci-fi novel 'Stories of Earth: WWIII' (featuring an awesome train chase)
Avid YouTuber (XtremeTrainz and TrainzXtreme) and train person!
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Dimi194
Offline AmalfiCoast  
#341 Posted : 12 September 2017 16:12:17(UTC)
AmalfiCoast

United States   
I just pre-ordered my 26604 set yesterday BigGrin

Can't wait Drool Love

David
Offline Markus Schild  
#342 Posted : 15 September 2017 11:54:02(UTC)
Markus Schild

Germany   
Hi all,

A SNCF 241A is announced today: https://www.maerklin.de/...ospekt_39241_DD_D_E_.pdf

Regards

Markus
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by Markus Schild
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#343 Posted : 15 September 2017 13:18:58(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: Markus Schild Go to Quoted Post
A SNCF 241A is announced today:

Previously announced by Stefan in this thread: https://www.marklin-user...-loco-241-A-65-announced
Offline steventrain  
#344 Posted : 26 September 2017 19:23:58(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Have you see any real BR218 Betty Boom at Goppengen Marklin day?

Marklin is to production 39273 Class 218 'Betty Boom' special edition for Eurotrain dealers only.
Offline RayF  
#345 Posted : 26 September 2017 20:16:56(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   

Marklin is to production 39273 Class 218 'Betty Boom' special edition for Eurotrain dealers only.

Pictures please!
Ray
Mostly Marklin.Selection of different eras and European railways
Small C track layout, control by MS2, 100+ trains but run 4-5 at a time.
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#346 Posted : 26 September 2017 20:28:13(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   

Pictures please!

I did see some, not sure where though. Might have been on Marklin's Facebook page.
Offline steventrain  
#347 Posted : 26 September 2017 21:09:47(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   

Pictures please!

I did see some, not sure where though. Might have been on Marklin's Facebook page.

Link to Z-Insider http://www.sammeln.z-ins...e/2017/09/17/betty-boom/
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#348 Posted : 26 September 2017 21:39:00(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
And a link to a photo of the real life loco....

http://www.fotocommunity...ilsystems-br-45/39358182
Offline kiwiAlan  
#349 Posted : 27 September 2017 14:52:09(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   

Pictures please!

look in the Trix Herbst NI, it is a Minitrix item for delivery next year.

thanks 2 users liked this useful post by kiwiAlan
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#350 Posted : 27 September 2017 20:27:02(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Ah, thanks Alan - that's probably where I saw it.