Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Rdsmarklin  
#1 Posted : 15 December 2013 02:05:39(UTC)
Rdsmarklin

United States   
When working with the CS2 and an iPad, I generally like to have a standard screen configuration on both controllers, the CS2 and the iPad. When I get the iPad just as I want it, I was wondering if there is a way to save my preferred configuration so that it is now the default. I like to have the top left with the two train control panel (control 2). In the top right, I like a memory panel. The bottom left the larger dial control panel. The bottom right a layout panel for my two main lines. This complements the CS2 controls for two engines and a layout panel for my switch yard.

At this point, I am setting up the iPad panels every time. I am hoping there is a better way … such as defining the default configuration. Has any one already solved this problem?
Offline Janne75  
#2 Posted : 15 December 2013 08:52:56(UTC)
Janne75

Finland   
I don't have a solution how to get always your preferred default settings to iPad MainStation app. I would also like to have mine customized for my needs without the need to always do it when CS2 has been shut down.

My MainStation app starts always so that top left and right there is solenoid accessories. Under them always loco controls for Thomas 36120 and BR 01.10 39103?? Thomas is my sons loco, but it has not been used at previous driving session and also BR 01.10 has not been used for long time. There is some reason why it always opens MainStation app with these defaults, but it would be great if the default locos could be changed and setting saved.

I know that if it is possible, we will get an answer how to do this very soon...

Best regards,
Janne
Märklin H0 digital layout. I have analog and digital H0 Collection. Rolling stock mostly from era I, II, III and IV. Märklin 1 gauge beginner.
Offline Station_Dooiland  
#3 Posted : 15 December 2013 10:10:40(UTC)
Station_Dooiland

Netherlands   
Hello,

It is a pity Märklin is not eager to do adjustments, so users can profit fully.

I am also working with RemoteCS2 on the Android and have seen that contact with the developer brings swift solutions and even new features.

Succes with your topic (and little problem).

Greetings,

Jan