Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Michael4  
#1 Posted : 02 April 2024 15:37:34(UTC)
Michael4

United Kingdom   
I must apologise, I know I have this somewhere but since I had a hard disc crash things can be hard to find...if they are still there!

Anyway, if anyone has a link to the 3015 exploded parts diagram I would be most grateful.

Thanks,

Michael
Offline mike c  
#2 Posted : 02 April 2024 15:58:16(UTC)
mike c

Canada   
If you have a traditional hard disk, you may be able to retrieve your information by having an expert open the unit and swap the disk with the one on a similar replacement unit.
The disk will be readable by the mechanism on the replacement drive as long as the disk itself is not corrupted

If there is some damage, you may still be able to extract a lot of files as not all will be affected.

This may help your 3015 (depending on the version):
https://www.maerklin-sammler-inf...5_m_bda_68315o0472ju.pdf
https://www.maerklin-sammler-inf...015/03015_explo_0358.pdf
https://static.maerklin....68f456a6651434542264.pdf

Regards

Mike C
Offline Michael4  
#3 Posted : 02 April 2024 16:54:18(UTC)
Michael4

United Kingdom   
Mike,

Many thanks, they will do nicely!

Yes I had someone open the computer (big old I-mac) and he retrieved most of the info, the disc was only partially corrupted. Rather than buy a whole new machine he has replaced the old hard disc with a solid state one (apologies if I get the terminolgy wrong) and it been given a new lease of life.

I didn't realise that they use a thing with a cutting wheel a bit like a pizza cutter to get into an I-mac...
Offline mike c  
#4 Posted : 02 April 2024 20:55:13(UTC)
mike c

Canada   
Originally Posted by: Michael4 Go to Quoted Post
Yes I had someone open the computer (big old I-mac) and he retrieved most of the info, the disc was only partially corrupted. Rather than buy a whole new machine he has replaced the old hard disc with a solid state one (apologies if I get the terminolgy wrong) and it been given a new lease of life.

I didn't realise that they use a thing with a cutting wheel a bit like a pizza cutter to get into an I-mac...

They basically separate the bezel from the back of the screen and that gives them access to the innards. When they close it up, they reseal the bezel and glass onto the chassis and it is good to go.

Regards

Mike C