Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Bryan  
#1 Posted : 27 August 2021 23:31:51(UTC)
Bryan

Australia   
Hi All
I have been trying to access the Marklin online spare parts lists for a few days without any success. The Marklin website takes you to the list of all locomotives, that is fine. Once you select the actual pars list for a particular locomotive the page is not found. From an iPad it goes goes blank, from an iMac it displays a page not found message.
Marklin are presently changing their distribution centre from Goppingen to the Simca Dickie site and maybe a factor. Also there are a high numbers of spare parts at Red status before the problem. This is especially so with the large range of gear wheels Marklin have made over the years. Hopefully they will be continued to made, essential for repairing the older models.
Best regards
David
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by Bryan
Offline kiwiAlan  
#2 Posted : 28 August 2021 00:10:34(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: Bryan Go to Quoted Post
Hi All
I have been trying to access the Marklin online spare parts lists for a few days without any success. The Marklin website takes you to the list of all locomotives, that is fine. Once you select the actual pars list for a particular locomotive the page is not found. From an iPad it goes goes blank, from an iMac it displays a page not found message.
Marklin are presently changing their distribution centre from Goppingen to the Simca Dickie site and maybe a factor. Also there are a high numbers of spare parts at Red status before the problem. This is especially so with the large range of gear wheels Marklin have made over the years. Hopefully they will be continued to made, essential for repairing the older models.
Best regards
David

No, it's nothing to do with the warehouse move. The spares page only shows items that are available as spares, so if the page is blank then spares are no longer available.

An alternative way to find out the same thing is to click the 'buy spares' (I think it is) link, typically the link below the one you are selecting, which then takes you to the marklin shop, and preselects that you are looking for spares for that loco (or whatever catalogue number you have called up). This will often list spares that were available until recently and probably tell you they are "permanently unavailable". Now this may be the literal truth, or as i have found in another case means there are none available until the next production run of an item that uses that part.

Offline Bryan  
#3 Posted : 28 August 2021 02:05:32(UTC)
Bryan

Australia   
Thank you replying, however the fault seems to be with all locomotive service diagrams, regardless if they are in production or not.
I tried the 39008 BR01 which is definitely in production.
This also gives the same result.
I still think it could be due to the warehouse transfer. I have a large order of spare parts with Marklin at the moment and it is unusually delayed being dispatched at the factory.
Best regards
davidMarklin service SD.jpg
Offline bph  
#4 Posted : 28 August 2021 11:11:08(UTC)
bph

Norway   
Originally Posted by: Bryan Go to Quoted Post
Thank you replying, however the fault seems to be with all locomotive service diagrams, regardless if they are in production or not.
I tried the 39008 BR01 which is definitely in production.
This also gives the same result.
I still think it could be due to the warehouse transfer. I have a large order of spare parts with Marklin at the moment and it is unusually delayed being dispatched at the factory.
Best regards
david

Hi, it could also be server problems. I observed that the Märklin server was a bit unstable a couple of days ago and the search function in the Product database is not working properly since the trouble (some search filters are not working). so my guess is that they are related.

As a temporary solution, you can download the manual, it's a service diagram and spare part list in the back.
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by bph
Offline Bryan  
#5 Posted : 07 September 2021 00:40:44(UTC)
Bryan

Australia   
Dear all

I have asked my dealer in Germany about Marklin supplies at the moment, as a few items are taking forever to come and are at green status at Marklin.

Apparently there are big issues with the warehouse transfer of stock from Ebersbach to Sonneberg.

Also there are big supply problems with electronic parts coming from China.
This is the basic reason for price increases in items with electronic parts at the moment.

There seems to be a realisation that we are all too dependant of China for this supply, interestingly stated by Marklin.

regards
David
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Bryan