Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline aclassifier  
#1 Posted : 19 June 2021 12:48:51(UTC)
aclassifier

Norway   
I just recently discovered the 37063 in the 2020/2021 full catalogue - with sound [1]. But then, it seemed sold out almost all over the place. But I did find one available.

I think it has functional telex couplers since it looks like that on two of the pictures. There also are two sounds on the digital functions that I assume activate them: telex coupler on the front/rear. Even if there is nothing about it in the general text.

I think that it does not have smoke, even if one of the pictures shows it smoking away. Plus, I cannot see anything in the text (which is no proof), but also nothing in the digital functions list.

[1] https://www.maerklin.de/en/products/details/article/37063
Offline kiwiAlan  
#2 Posted : 19 June 2021 13:53:12(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: aclassifier Go to Quoted Post
I just recently discovered the 37063 in the 2020/2021 full catalogue - with sound [1]. But then, it seemed sold out almost all over the place. But I did find one available.

I think it has functional telex couplers since it looks like that on two of the pictures. There also are two sounds on the digital functions that I assume activate them: telex coupler on the front/rear. Even if there is nothing about it in the general text.

I think that it does not have smoke, even if one of the pictures shows it smoking away. Plus, I cannot see anything in the text (which is no proof), but also nothing in the digital functions list.

[1] https://www.maerklin.de/en/products/details/article/37063

Weeeelllllllll if you download the manual on the page you linked to, all your questions will be answered.

Offline aclassifier  
#3 Posted : 19 June 2021 16:33:39(UTC)
aclassifier

Norway   
Thanks! I had of course done that prior to asking.

However, part 13 the diagram on page 28 has two options, with and without telex (the latter with electrical connection, even without a part number). That leaves doubt as to what's in the box.

Plus, I couldn't find anything about "smoke" or "rauch" in there (doing a search).

So I am still left with my original question, I assume.. (Excuse me if I'm still blind)

UPDATE

I am blind. I see in my Full Line Catalog for 2020/2021 on page 38 that it says in the headlights section: "The new Telex coupler included front and rear." This is also reflected in the New Items 2020 [2]
[2] https://streaming.maerkl...erklin/EN_mae_nh2020.pdf - page 56 (across the page)

I guess then that since smoke is not mentioned (even if depicted), then there is none. Ok for me. I guess I can close the case.

Øyvind