Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline prba4650  
#1 Posted : 19 December 2020 09:56:47(UTC)
prba4650

United Kingdom   
The question below was written in English. A Google German translation appears below the English version. Thanks for reading!
Diese Frage wurde in englischer Sprache verfasst. Eine deutsche Google-Übersetzung befindet sich unter der englischen Version. Danke fürs Lesen!
ENGLISH:-
I have a Märklin Spur 1 decoder from Lok 55900 which I want to re-use.
However I do not know what must be connected to each of the pins in connectors A(3 pins), B(2), C(4) ,D(3), E(10), F(10), G(10) and H(10).
Please see attached photographs of both sides of the decoder and of the additional piece. Please can anyone who has this pre MFX version of 55900 help me to identify each of the connections?
Thank you.
Peter
oberseite.jpgunterseite.jpgunterseite.jpgDEUTSCH:-
Ich habe einen Märklin Spur 1 Decoder von Lok 55900, den ich wiederverwenden möchte. Ich weiß jedoch nicht, was mit jedem der Stifte in den Anschlüssen A(3 Stifte), B(2), C(4), D(3), E(10), F(10), G(10) und H(10) verbunden werden muss.
Bitte beachten Sie die beigefügten Fotos von beiden Seiten des Decoders und des zusätzlichen Teils.
Kann mir jemand mit dieser Pre-MFX-Version von 55900 helfen, die einzelnen Verbindungen zu identifizieren?
Danke.
Peter