Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline bph  
#51 Posted : 23 April 2020 21:38:30(UTC)
bph

Norway   
Originally Posted by: TEEWolf Go to Quoted Post

Do not think that there is a broken link to a Maerklin PDF file for the CS 3 manual. Please be aware Maerklin is offering different links (at different websites!) to PDF file manuals for its CS 3. It makes sense because these links contain different constellations of languages and therefore sizes of the PDF file manual. You do not miss pages. You probabely just found a version which does not contain you are looking for. Here is a link to a Maerklin website, getting one language out of six in one file only.

https://www.maerklin.de/...e/downloads/cs3-updates/

All files are identical including page numbering. Only translated into a different language. Sometimes it is easier to handle a small PDF file with one language than six instead. Make your choice, please.

But I have not yet found an updated manual including software update 2.0. It is still the same standard as the CS 3 started in 2016.

Hi

The page you have linked to, contain a German manual for the software update 2.0.

the page also includes a link to a combined German and English manual (old software)

edit: English auto translated manual, including software update 2.0, (at least while we waiting for the official English.)

Edited by user 24 April 2020 01:06:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users liked this useful post by bph
Offline TEEWolf  
#52 Posted : 24 April 2020 01:42:14(UTC)
TEEWolf

Originally Posted by: bph Go to Quoted Post
Hi

The page you have linked to, contain a German manual for the software update 2.0.

the page also includes a link to a combined German and English manual (old software)

edit: English auto translated manual, including software update 2.0, (at least while we waiting for the official English.)

Thanks for the hint. That is annoying me from Maerklin. Publishing a new manual for the CS 3 2.0 (even only in German) and nowhere is any information about it. Of course I did not had a look again to the German manual link, while I write in English. This link and all other links I checked did not show the updated 2.0 version.

But this is necessary. I got the new Maerklin book 03083. Some parts are very different to the prior book 03082, which I got too. But the prior book 03082 is not superseded, because it contains information, which you do not find in the new book 03083. Alone the actual and prior book have almost the same number of pages. But in the new book are new stuff. It is obvious having new stuff in the new book (e.g. about the start-up line) by the same amount of pages they must have removed text from the prior book.

If anybody wants to buy the prior book #03082 in English (art #03092) he really can do it. Because he still can use the book even after the new one is published in English as well.

Edited by user 24 April 2020 17:38:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified