Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline husafreak  
#1 Posted : 20 March 2020 18:26:02(UTC)
husafreak

United States   
Is there any way to view older Marklin TV episodes, say before #94? Is there an archive somewhere? Obviously I'm an english speaker, is there any rhyme or reason to how many episodes have been translated? I am a club member and the web site says it contains 5 back episodes for club members only but what about before that? A You Tube search for Marklin TV episode 93 comes up empty. Are these older episodes lost to time? Deleted by Marklin? Thanks.
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#2 Posted : 20 March 2020 21:34:20(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Marklin issue both German and English editions of Marklin TV.

We have a Marklin TV thread which has links to Youtube Marklin TV videos - I see episode 93 is still active.

https://www.marklin-user...---English-edition/page3

Marklin seem to have removed the 5x series videos, but I see the above thread has links to 7x series videos.

It is possible to download these videos off Youtube for permanent saving - I use 4K Video Downloader.

https://www.4kdownload.c.../product-videodownloader

The above thread is a 'Sticky' thread, which means it stays at the top of the 'News from Märklin and others' sub forum. I'm surprised you didn't see it, as you've posted into the same sub forum. Anyway, enjoy!
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by Bigdaddynz
Offline husafreak  
#3 Posted : 21 March 2020 00:06:04(UTC)
husafreak

United States   
You are quite right Bigdaddynz! Maybe I don’t understand how the sticky works. I found that thread and the first post by steventrain had episodes 103 through 94. Then I did not go back far enough. I just went to You tube and Marklin.de looking for the next episode 93, which I could not find. So I posted here. But I assume from your answer that there is no complete archive 1-103 episodes somewhere, but wouldn’t that be great! I’ll continue to work backwards and post again when I get “lost”. Thanks 😊
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#4 Posted : 21 March 2020 00:20:06(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Keep looking at that thread, there are 4 pages to it. Episode 93 is on page 3 - click on the above link I posted, it will take you to page 3. Episode 93 is in post #119.
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#5 Posted : 21 March 2020 00:21:45(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: husafreak Go to Quoted Post
I assume from your answer that there is no complete archive 1-103 episodes somewhere.....

Not quite, they are all on my PC....

Offline husafreak  
#6 Posted : 21 March 2020 01:43:10(UTC)
husafreak

United States   
Oh I found it, thanks. And hang on to that PC! It may be priceless ;)
Offline husafreak  
#7 Posted : 19 April 2020 19:05:00(UTC)
husafreak

United States   
Going back through the years with Marklin TV has been a nice way for me to relax during the "shelter in place" we have here in CA. There is almost no need to stop modeling so it is nice to switch off my brain and watch. I found that here via You Tube I was able to reach back to Marklin TV Extra 12, but no further. I forget where the English versions ended but around 17 or so. Watching the German versions is fine, the trains and layouts still captivate, but I usually FF through the interviews, or daydream... Similar to the main Marklin TV episodes. I've gone back to 52 so far, still no sign of stopping :) As I went back English versions became harder to find after episode 79 and none at all after 71.
Unrelated, I contacted Marklin America a couple of weeks ago to find out why I am unable (as a club member) to access the Marklin insider content on their website. This is not the first time over the past year that I have tried to gain "log in" privileges. But I need an email from Marklin to do that and I cannot seem to get one. Any advice ?
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#8 Posted : 21 April 2020 12:53:11(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Email the Insider Club folks at Clubverwaltung2 (at) maerklin (dot) de

They Sprechen Sie Englisch!
Offline husafreak  
#9 Posted : 21 April 2020 17:35:03(UTC)
husafreak

United States   
I’ll try, thanks!
Offline zoooctan  
#10 Posted : 22 April 2020 17:20:18(UTC)
zoooctan

Singapore   
Hello I highly recommend you email them. I emailed them in January...and it took them 2 months to reply! But they did. And they gave me my membership login along with a new password that I clearly never created on my own.

Just fyi - here is the email address I received my information from them - clubverwaltung@maerklin.de
The login they sent me works fine and I've had no problems after that.

Gavin
Offline husafreak  
#11 Posted : 22 April 2020 19:42:16(UTC)
husafreak

United States   
I emailed them and now wait for a response, eventually it will get done...