Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline amartinezv  
#1 Posted : 14 May 2018 08:11:12(UTC)
amartinezv

Spain   
Hello

Does anyone know how many copies of the koll spezial katalog are printed annually?

Or any of the other books at Koll's?

Best regards
Antonio Martínez
marklin, IB, era 3, Train controller
www.raildigital.es/davidruso
Offline steventrain  
#2 Posted : 14 May 2018 17:56:51(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Next Koll 2019 books on sale next December, Koll 2020 out December 2019.

Always new books december every year.
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline steventrain  
#3 Posted : 02 December 2018 09:54:05(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
kolls 2019 will have pocket size book without pictures.

Kolls not list 2019 band 1 and 2 , special items book etc?
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline ktsolias  
#4 Posted : 03 December 2018 10:32:11(UTC)
ktsolias

Greece   
It is sand...

Hopefully I had the full catalogs for 2018

Another era is finished???

Costas
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by ktsolias
Offline Mark_1602  
#5 Posted : 03 December 2018 15:05:32(UTC)
Mark_1602

Luxembourg   
Mr Koll explains on his own website that the print runs of his catalogue have become so small over the last few years that the effort and cost of producing an illustrated version can no longer be justified. I suppose that means an illustrated version would not be be profitable at all.

There's been so much criticism of that catalogue in recent years in MRR forums. Lots of people complained that his collector's prices were off the mark, though from my own experience as a private seller on Ebay.de, I can't confirm that. I always ran Ebay auctions starting at 1 euro, and the auction result usually came close to Koll's price, so his figures were quite realistic.

Best regards,

Mark
Best regards, Mark

I like Märklin items produced in the 1960s or early '70s, but also digital locos & current rolling stock.
thanks 5 users liked this useful post by Mark_1602
Offline mbarreto  
#6 Posted : 04 December 2018 15:03:05(UTC)
mbarreto

Portugal   
Koll's catalogues are more than price references. They are kind of the complete catalogue. Pitty they won't produce it anymore, except for the price compact one.
The 2018 hard cover edition seems to be sold out and not easy to find in shops.
It was even beter to have a website with the information of the catalogue and support it with subscriptions or advertisements, but probably it is not easy to make it profitable.

So, to resume, it was great that here in marklin-users.net there was a catalogue section with the information about all the models in Koll's style, written in english and without the prices. Prices we can search in ebay, catawiki, etc. Photos of course should be original.

Best regards,
Miguel
Mostly Märklin H0.

thanks 2 users liked this useful post by mbarreto
Offline 5HorizonsRR  
#7 Posted : 04 December 2018 18:38:46(UTC)
5HorizonsRR

United States   
He should honestly ditch the price guide format and make them reference material only. Although that would effectively kill the annual stream of revenue

Getting back to the "special" catalogue, this one I feel has to be illustrated. The whole point of it is to identify items that don't have a part number/can't otherwise be identified. This requires images!
SBB Era 2-5
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by 5HorizonsRR
Offline mbarreto  
#8 Posted : 04 December 2018 20:56:51(UTC)
mbarreto

Portugal   
Originally Posted by: mbarreto Go to Quoted Post

So, to resume, it was great that here in marklin-users.net there was a catalogue section with the information about all the models in Koll's style, written in english and without the prices. Prices we can search in ebay, catawiki, etc. Photos of course should be original.

Of course Märklin could also do it in their own site and in several languages. They could buy Koll's rights and use exactly the text and classification used in Koll's.
Best regards,
Miguel
Mostly Märklin H0.

Offline kamstutz  
#9 Posted : 04 December 2018 21:00:59(UTC)
kamstutz

United States   
Originally Posted by: mbarreto Go to Quoted Post
Koll's catalogues are more than price references. They are kind of the complete catalogue. Pitty they won't produce it anymore, except for the price compact one.
The 2018 hard cover edition seems to be sold out and not easy to find in shops.
It was even beter to have a website with the information of the catalogue and support it with subscriptions or advertisements, but probably it is not easy to make it profitable.

I completely agree with Miguel. The Koll's catalogs are much more than price guides. I follow online auction sites such as eBay and Catawiki too, and maintain my own list of prices so the Koll's prices are not so important as are the photos, version descriptions, production years, etc. Unfortunately, at least from a publishers point of view though, its a tough sell to convince collectors to upgrade every year when much of the information (except current market prices) remains unchanged. I have the 2018 hardcover version and was thinking about upgrading to the 2019 (and selling my 2018). Sad to learn that there will not be a version released anymore with images (if I translated Mr. Koll's website correctly). Looks like I'll hold on to my 2018. I would like to get a copy of the Spezial Katalog though to help my Wiki users figure out what #4415 they have. Apparently I'll have to get a second-hand copy. #RIP Koll's Katalog

Kurt

thanks 2 users liked this useful post by kamstutz
Offline kamstutz  
#10 Posted : 04 December 2018 21:12:08(UTC)
kamstutz

United States   
Originally Posted by: 5HorizonsRR Go to Quoted Post
He should honestly ditch the price guide format and make them reference material only. Although that would effectively kill the annual stream of revenue

Getting back to the "special" catalogue, this one I feel has to be illustrated. The whole point of it is to identify items that don't have a part number/can't otherwise be identified. This requires images!

John - As a collector I use Koll's almost daily - mainly as a reference to try and figure out which version/variation I have, which versions I could use in my collection, or to try and identify which version/variation someone has for sale (private sales, auction websites, shows etc.). The only complaint that I have about the Katalogs is that they were never published in English. I can get by using Google Translate, but if one of the price guides were published in English I'd buy it without any reservation.
MrB32  
#11 Posted : 04 December 2018 22:13:04(UTC)

Well, Herr Koll must be getting quite aged now. 41 years of issuing this catalogue, assuming he started in his early 30s, he must be in his 70s. I think he deserves the right to slow down at bit now. I hope he has been thinking about his succession, we need his books.

I always got by with the "Kompakt" edition, his descriptions are excellent and an invaluable tool for collectors. Lokmuseum has a good database of pictures if i need to see some.

I always found his prices to be fair and realistic. At worst they are a good indication of the current value. People always knock him down because they think his prices are too high or too low... I think they should read/translate page 5 of the Kompakt Katalog, then they will revise their opinion. I might be wrong here, but based on the introduction in his books, my understanding is that his prices are put together from the perspective of someone trying to sell his/her stuff in continental Europe, and are an attempt to answer the question: "what can I get for item x?". That's not the same as "what can I buy item x for?".
His pricing assumes an item in perfect unboxed condition, and does not include auction fees and other additional costs (postage, tax, business seller markups, and of course the original box!).

The new format doesn't sound bad, considering the "special items" will be included. So I shall buy the 2019 edition as soon as it is available.
Offline H0  
#12 Posted : 04 December 2018 23:06:40(UTC)
H0

Originally Posted by: MrB32 Go to Quoted Post
The new format doesn't sound bad, considering the "special items" will be included.
Where have you seen that special items are included? I'm afraid that's a misunderstanding.

Regards
Tom
---
"In all of the gauges, we particularly emphasize a high level of quality, the best possible fidelity to the prototype, and absolute precision. You will see that in all of our products." (from Märklin New Items Brochure 2015, page 1) ROFLBTCUTS
UserPostedImage
MrB32  
#13 Posted : 05 December 2018 00:49:30(UTC)

Originally Posted by: H0 Go to Quoted Post
The new format doesn't sound bad, considering the "special items" will be included.
Where have you seen that special items are included? I'm afraid that's a misunderstanding.

Not that clear:

The information about the new catalogue appears under the topics "Allgemein, Band 1 Lokomotiven, Band 2 Wagen und Zubehör, Koll's Kompaktkatalog, Koll's Preiskatalog, Spezialkatalog" on the koll-Katalog.com website.

They also say that the Kompakt Katalog will have more content. Currently we have Koll's catalogue, the 2 volume edition, the compact edition and the special catalogue (or am I missing something?). Given the compact edition is basically the content of the koll's catalogue (or the 2 volume editon) minus pictures, the additional content can only come from the Spezialkatalog. I therefore assumed from that and the topics of the post that all information will be condensed in the new format. But you are right that they don't state specifically that the information from the "Spezialkatalog" will flow into the new format.

So I have asked them the question, therefore we'll hopefully know what's what soon.

In any case, the Kompakt edition is invaluable whether "Spezialkatalog" items are included or not.
Offline mrmarklin  
#14 Posted : 05 December 2018 06:46:08(UTC)
mrmarklin

United States   
The reality is that Kolls should have gone on line years ago. That way pictures could be preserved and the entire catalog would be easy to update. Of course access would be on a fee basis. Maybe a successor could do this. Kolls is a valuable resource. Cool

And a better index might be available for the Spezial, and all pictures made available in that catalog as well.
From the People's Republik of Kalifornia
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by mrmarklin
Offline H0  
#15 Posted : 05 December 2018 07:42:15(UTC)
H0

They also say that the Kompakt Katalog will have more content.
Do they? I must have missed that.
It will have more content as it includes the 2018 models. It has fewer, but larger pages. I don't see any changes beyond those.

Regards
Tom
---
"In all of the gauges, we particularly emphasize a high level of quality, the best possible fidelity to the prototype, and absolute precision. You will see that in all of our products." (from Märklin New Items Brochure 2015, page 1) ROFLBTCUTS
UserPostedImage
MrB32  
#16 Posted : 05 December 2018 20:46:02(UTC)

They also say that the Kompakt Katalog will have more content.
It will have more content as it includes the 2018 models. It has fewer, but larger pages. I don't see any changes beyond those.

from http://www.koll-katalog.com:
"Der neue Kolls Kompaktkatalog 2019 wird erstmal in einem vergrößerten Format (10,5 x 21 cm) erscheinen und somit bei mehr Inhalt etwas weniger Seiten (576 Seiten) benötigen"

The items from the Spezialkatalog are already mentioned in the current Kompaktkatalog (generally with a brief description and a pointer to go and look in the Spezialkatalog) , so it wouldn't take much space to add them.

But let's wait an see what their answer is going to be...
Offline H0  
#17 Posted : 05 December 2018 22:48:19(UTC)
H0

"More content" is the result of including the 2018 new items. I take that for granted.
I have no reason to expect more new content beyond that. But we will see.

576 pages this year, 800 pages last year.
Regards
Tom
---
UserPostedImage
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#18 Posted : 05 December 2018 23:25:05(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   

I think I saw that on the Kolls website Home page (after a suitable Google translation).

Offline H0  
#19 Posted : 06 December 2018 06:20:02(UTC)
H0

Originally Posted by: Bigdaddynz Go to Quoted Post
I think I saw that on the Kolls website Home page (after a suitable Google translation).
They use the German word "weiterhin" on their site, which means "still" in that context. Automatic translations may come up with "farther", which would give you a misleading impression.

The official page of the Koll publisher:
https://www.koll-verlag....3A%20Kompakt%202019.html

A third party page:
http://www.koll-katalog.com/tag/koll/

from http://www.koll-katalog.com:
"Der neue Kolls Kompaktkatalog 2019 wird erstmal in einem vergrößerten Format (10,5 x 21 cm) erscheinen und somit bei mehr Inhalt etwas weniger Seiten (576 Seiten) benötigen"
This page is not run by Koll publishing. While they may have inside information, they also may have misunderstood something.
Regards
Tom
---
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by H0
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#20 Posted : 06 December 2018 08:00:48(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
The translation of http://www.koll-katalog.de/ I got from Google

“The Koll's price catalogs by Joachim Koll are certainly familiar to every Märklin collector. For 41 years now, these reference works have provided a comprehensive list of Märklin H0 / 00 locomotives, cars, sets and accessories. For each article, besides a description, also the variants and the current market values are mentioned. Order your copy online here.

From 2019 only the slightly enlarged compact catalog will be released.”
Offline Mark_1602  
#21 Posted : 06 December 2018 11:49:40(UTC)
Mark_1602

Luxembourg   
Hi,

The funny thing about what Mr Koll writes on his own website is that he would only recommend the compact catalogue to those people who have a basic knowledge of Märklin items. That remark is not new as he said the same thing about the compact catalogue in previous years, but given the fact that this is the only one that's left now, I think he might have endorsed it a little more.

IMO, one main issue with Koll's catalogues was that he didn't bother to change the intro or add a special topic for many years, so there was no incentive to buy a new version every year, especially in this decade, when prices have fallen continuously. As far as I remember, the last time he really made an effort to write a new article was in 2010, when there was an intriguing analysis of Märklin's finances throughout the last decades. If he'd included a fresh piece of writing every year and produced an online version some years ago, his catalogues might have survived.

I wonder how long the compact catalogue will be around. How many people will buy a copy of that every year?

Best regards,

Mark
Best regards, Mark

I like Märklin items produced in the 1960s or early '70s, but also digital locos & current rolling stock.
MrB32  
#22 Posted : 06 December 2018 18:12:02(UTC)

I got an answer from Herr Koll.

It is a no. The new Kompaktkatalog will not include anything more than the content of the big Preiskalatog. H0 was right to be pessimistic :)

Herr Koll said that the quantity of information of the Spezialkatalog will not fit in the format, and that there aren't enough clients to justify issuing a new one.

Mystery solved.
Offline H0  
#23 Posted : 06 December 2018 18:33:28(UTC)
H0

H0 was right to be pessimistic :)
Pessimistic, realistic, whatever.
Thanks for the feedback.

The additional records from the special items catalogue would make this price catalogue much more interesting.

Maybe Herr Koll should consider a reprint of the Jubilee edition - now that we know those are the last of their kind, there may be enough demand for a reprint.
Regards
Tom
---
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by H0
MrB32  
#24 Posted : 06 December 2018 19:36:51(UTC)

That would require everyone wanting a reprint to send him a mail... That won't happen...
Offline mbarreto  
#25 Posted : 06 December 2018 21:24:43(UTC)
mbarreto

Portugal   

Maybe Herr Koll should consider a reprint of the Jubilee edition - now that we know those are the last of their kind, there may be enough demand for a reprint.

I was thinking about that and also thought he wants to make it (2018 hard cover edition) a valuable item. If that is the case, probably Herr Koll doesn't want to reprint any more hard cover 2018 editions.
Anyway, I think a 2018 with blue hard covers would be an interesting solution if this is the case, as the jubilee edition was still existing only in low quantity. Or maybe he will reprint just the soft covers editions.
I vote for a 2018 blue hard cover edition that also has the special items and which maybe called the Final Koll's PreisKatalog edition. Better than this (IMHO) is Märklin buy the rights of it and have all that information online without the prices (as these can easily be understood from ebay, etc) in several languages.

Anyway, for collectors of old Märklin models, any edition from the 90ies + the compact edition of the current year will do...

(Edited for correction of quote)

Edited by user 07 December 2018 13:33:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,
Miguel
Mostly Märklin H0.

Offline Mark_1602  
#26 Posted : 07 December 2018 21:38:35(UTC)
Mark_1602

Luxembourg   
Mr Koll is a man who doesn't change his mind. For example, his catalogues never went online, which proves that he never changed his approach or adapted to the changing times. Some people asked him to include models like the graffiti train with the BR 111 and three Silberlinge passenger cars, but he objected to that train for some reason and ignored it consistently. (Apparently, he thought the graffiti was obscene.)

IMO the main reason why there will never be a reprint of the Jubilee edition is that he has explicitly excluded that possibility in the intro to his catalogues, on his website, as well as in the leaflets he used to post to customers: a reprint is not possible because it wouldn't be profitable. Actually, he used that as an argument to convince people to order his publications sooner rather than later.

I'd like to have a reprint as well, but it won't happen.

Best regards,

Mark
Best regards, Mark

thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Mark_1602
Offline H0  
#27 Posted : 08 December 2018 08:45:04(UTC)
H0

Originally Posted by: Mark_1602 Go to Quoted Post
IMO the main reason why there will never be a reprint of the Jubilee edition is that he has explicitly excluded that possibility in the intro to his catalogues, on his website, as well as in the leaflets he used to post to customers: a reprint is not possible because it wouldn't be profitable.
My Koll is from 2004, my Special Items catalogue is a few years newer.
I am a potential customer for a reprint.
And I think it is possible that a reprinted Jubilee edition will sell more copies than the initial Jubilee run, because we know now that there won't a "next edition".
The situation is different now as there is no new edition in the queue.

Yes, it could be difficult to convince Herrn Koll about this opportunity.
The MRR makers show how to do it: announce a new item - and produce it only when you get enough pre-orders. This way there is no big financial risk about the re-run.

I don't think there will be a re-run. I think I can still get one from eBay in a few years...
Regards
Tom
---
UserPostedImage
Offline Mark_1602  
#28 Posted : 08 December 2018 15:58:19(UTC)
Mark_1602

Luxembourg   

And I think it is possible that a reprinted Jubilee edition will sell more copies than the initial Jubilee run, because we know now that there won't a "next edition".
The situation is different now as there is no new edition in the queue.

I doubt that. It's hard to sell books nowadays. The vast majority of MRRs who wanted the 2018 edition must have bought it when it was released last year. One thing I remember reading in a German forum was a complaint that there was no new text added to the intro section, so that the jubilee edition didn't really offer anything new except for the items released since the previous catalogues were printed. Reprints only work if the original print run was too small. Was that really the case here?

Another issue for Mr Koll is that a reprint of the 2018 edition might affect sales of the 2019 compact edition and would probably ruin his chances of selling the remaining copies of the 2017 edition. Have a look at his website: except for the compact one, all of the 2017 catalogues are still available.

The suggestion of reprinting Koll's catalogue reminds me of a few people who suggested in a German MRR forum dedicated to old model trains that Märklin should produce a retro version of the pre-war TW 700. I told them that Märklin would never do that because digital users wouldn't buy a TW 700 for their layout, and they are the ones who actually buy most retro models. A few forum members didn't like my comments, but they didn't want to see that only a small number of analogue users or collectors spend money on Märklin retro models, so obviously the company can't really consider the demands of a small minority group. Some of those guys even speculated that Märklin might still have the moulds of the TW 700 and use them one more time. Pure fantasy ...

I'm not against the Koll reprint, and I didn't oppose the TW 700 either, but I think that the number of people who would actually buy either of these is too small to justify a re-issue.

Best regards,

Mark
Best regards, Mark

MrB32  
#29 Posted : 08 December 2018 21:34:08(UTC)

If books were selling he would print some more... They don't sell, so he decides to stop printing them... He has played the special edition card already, so knows what to expect. Simple offer/demand scenario....
Offline H0  
#30 Posted : 09 December 2018 08:44:19(UTC)
H0

Originally Posted by: Mark_1602 Go to Quoted Post
One thing I remember reading in a German forum was a complaint that there was no new text added to the intro section, so that the jubilee edition didn't really offer anything new except for the items released since the previous catalogues were printed. Reprints only work if the original print run was too small. Was that really the case here?
For me, the Jubilee edition adds all the items missing in the 2004 edition.
So far I could procrastinate, assuming there is a new edition every year with new items every year.
Knowing now that the Jubilee edition is the last in line, this changes the situation: It's now or never. Well, not really. But it is buy Jubilee edition or stick to the 2004 edition.

It's his decision. But I think many "I do not buy every year"-procrastinators will order the Jubilee edition if they are given a second chance.
Enough for a re-run? I don't know.
Regards
Tom
---
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by H0
Offline Michael4  
#31 Posted : 09 December 2018 10:07:19(UTC)
Michael4

United Kingdom   
At the risk of starting something I suspect the books are still printed in Germany? If production were moved to the Far East there would be a significant saving and yes, quality can be maintained.

Having spent a lifetime in publishing I realise that trying to guess the financial model of another publisher can produce inaccurate results.

However, I'd guess that having been producing these books for 40 odd years he now sees a general decline in the return he gets for his years of hard work.

I wonder how the information is kept. Could it be transferred to the internet? Of course but who would manage it and more importantly how would it earn money?

He could sell the whole thing to a specialist publisher but more than likely they would need to employ someone with the knowledge to keep the information up to date and accurate. Together with regular updating and revisions I imagine this might make the acquisition unprofitable.

There is a small area of publishing that continues to survive reprinting specialist titles at low quantity and high prices. The quantity could be increased with the addition of another language addition but translation costs...

Koll's could sell to one of them but he won't get much for his life's work and the publishers will be very wary of the cost of updating. I doubt Marklin would be interested because much of the effort goes into information that does not drive new sales of new product (unsure about this).

So coming back to the beginning of my post, by moving print to the Far East print costs can be cut and prices can be increased because I suspect the Marklin die hard is not price sensitive.

However, updating becomes an increasingly large proportion of production costs and there is no obvious way of reducing the cost of it unless someone does it more for love than money.

Offline Mark_1602  
#32 Posted : 09 December 2018 16:47:32(UTC)
Mark_1602

Luxembourg   
Instead of simply discontinuing the illustrated catalogues, Koll might have announced that they would not be published every year, but only twice in a decade, for example. After four or five years, most people feel the need for an updated version. I think he might have sold a higher number of copies like that. In addition, there should be an online version that would be updated every year and that customers would pay an annual subscription for.

I think it's not too late to do that, as the compact catalogue will be updated every year. Actually, there is another German collector's catalogue, the Mikado Edition, which works like that. There was a new hardcover print edition with a separate price list in 2015, but the book does not cover items made in the last 20 years or so. For example, it does not go beyond the 31xx series locos. The online version also covers more recent items as well as digital locos and displays more photos. The annual subscription is about 25 euros, but the first year is included in the price of the book if it is purchased from the publisher. There will not be a new print edition in the near future, but the Mikado Online Edition is updated continuously.

Here's the link to the website: Mikado Märklin 00/H0 Edition

Best regards,
Mark
Best regards, Mark

thanks 2 users liked this useful post by Mark_1602
Offline grnwtrs  
#33 Posted : 09 December 2018 21:30:14(UTC)
grnwtrs

United States   
Thanks for the good news.

Now how do the North Ammericans order the 2019 Versions of Koll's?

I would like Book1, and Book 2, along with the Specialog (sp) for 2019

Best Regards
GeneMellow
Offline Mark_1602  
#34 Posted : 09 December 2018 21:36:53(UTC)
Mark_1602

Luxembourg   
Hi Gene,

Sorry for the bad news, but from 2019 onwards, only the compact catalogue will be printed and updated every year. Unfortunately, Mr Koll has decided to stop publishing the illustrated editions, including the so-called 'Spezialkatalog'.

Best regards,
Mark
Best regards, Mark

Offline SteamNut  
#35 Posted : 10 December 2018 15:38:32(UTC)
SteamNut

United States   
Has anyone tried to make a Marklin-Users catalog? Make it for members only with some type of annual fee. Almost certainly members can supply pictures with information and what prices they paid to provide a average price. No German text- let other people translate for a change BigGrin - Fred
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by SteamNut
Offline CCS800KrokHunter3  
#36 Posted : 10 December 2018 15:44:24(UTC)
CCS800KrokHunter3

United States   
Originally Posted by: SteamNut Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone tried to make a Marklin-Users catalog? Make it for members only with some type of annual fee. Almost certainly members can supply pictures with information and what prices they paid to provide a average price. No German text- let other people translate for a change BigGrin - Fred

Yes we have tried making several different kinds of Wikis but with various success. Kurt (member of this forum) has had the best level of success in my opinion with:

https://www.modelrailroadcollector.wiki/en-us/

I too have a personal, private Wiki for strictly older Marklin pieces. It's in more of a "book" format to tell the story behind each piece. That was the problem I found with KOLL's, it missed a lot of interesting detail during the pre-war and early post-war years. That includes missing versions and special variants and that is exactly what I want to focus on. If anyone would like an invite to this private Wiki focused on older 00 just send me a message.

All the best,

Paul

thanks 1 user liked this useful post by CCS800KrokHunter3
Offline DaveCowl  
#37 Posted : 10 December 2018 21:22:17(UTC)
DaveCowl

United States   
Woe darn. Just ordered the 2018 Katalogs though it looks like the Spezialkatalog is already not available :/
Offline DaveCowl  
#38 Posted : 06 June 2019 06:56:25(UTC)
DaveCowl

United States   
If anyone is still looking for these I ended up with two of the 2017 Spezialkatalog...
Offline artvegas  
#39 Posted : 12 July 2020 05:41:35(UTC)
artvegas

United States   
Originally Posted by: DaveCowl Go to Quoted Post
If anyone is still looking for these I ended up with two of the 2017 Spezialkatalog...

Did you sell your extra copy?

Art