Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
MrB32  
#1 Posted : 12 October 2018 15:47:06(UTC)

Easy to miss on the Märklin YouTube channel, but video tutorials have started to appear a few months ago. They are in german, nevertheless could prove useful for the newbies and forgetful among us, as they show how to wire-up accessories, set-up current free track sections, basic CS3 set-up etc... The german speakers will find the explanations very good, step by step and easy to understand. I guess we'll have to wait a few years before english translations start to appear...

They started slow, but are now getting into brake and signal modules. A good extension to the user manuals.

Offline Crazy Harry  
#2 Posted : 13 October 2018 03:41:56(UTC)
Crazy Harry

Canada   
Originally Posted by: MrB32 Go to Quoted Post
Easy to miss on the Märklin YouTube channel, but video tutorials have started to appear a few months ago. They are in german, nevertheless could prove useful for the newbies and forgetful among us, as they show how to wire-up accessories, set-up current free track sections, basic CS3 set-up etc... The german speakers will find the explanations very good, step by step and easy to understand. I guess we'll have to wait a few years before english translations start to appear...

They started slow, but are now getting into brake and signal modules. A good extension to the user manuals.

I've watched most of those videos. I'm fairly fluent in german, but find the narrator speaks quite fast. They cover the topics thoroughly in a reasonable time.

I think there are other sources that explain the same in english (i.e.: ajckids) - search youtube.

Harold.