Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Jeremy Palmer  
#1 Posted : 29 July 2012 14:02:25(UTC)
Jeremy Palmer

Barbados   
Hi Guys,

Need some help from an Israeli (Israel based) member please, grateful for either pm or e-mail.

Many thanks
Jeremy.

1). If at first you don't succeed, bungee jumping mightn't be for you.
2). The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second rat that gets the cheese.
Offline nevw  
#2 Posted : 30 July 2012 00:51:40(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
Originally Posted by: Jeremy Palmer Go to Quoted Post
Hi Guys,

Need some help from an Israeli (Israel based) member please, grateful for either pm or e-mail.

Many thanks

wot do you want to know/help?????

NOt wearing the Pink Pinny, which is hard to see and now I have a white Pinny which also is hard to see against MY pure white Skin Still have 2 new shiny tin Hips that is badly in Need of Repair matching rusting tin shoulders
and a hose pipe on the aorta
Junior member of the Banana Club, a reformist and an old Goat with a Bad memory, loafing around
Offline river6109  
#3 Posted : 30 July 2012 02:08:17(UTC)
river6109

Australia   
Location: On 1965 Märklin Boulevard just around from Roco Square
Jeremy,

How much you want to pay me to get this information ?BigGrin

John
https://www.youtube.com/river6109
https://www.youtube.com/6109river
5 years in Destruction mode
50 years in Repairing mode
Offline Jeremy Palmer  
#4 Posted : 30 July 2012 02:12:14(UTC)
Jeremy Palmer

Barbados   
Hi Guys -

Here is the relevant part of a note I got from Will (Modellbahn Collectors) - grateful for any help.

I AM NOT A MIDDLEMAN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH WILL DIRECTLY. Will is well known to alot of us here and contact details are
on MBahn Coll's. site.

"We have been approached by a person in Israel to help liquidate a recently inherited Marklin collection.....from the model numbers and other info she provided, I'm guessing early to middle 1960s vintage.

2 small sets, 10 locos, 36 pcs of rolling stock (5 coaches, the rest freight)..almost all is DB German, thoguh a smattering of other European and a few US

The cost to her to ship all of the stuff to us in the US would seemingly be prohibitive, and I'm not sure how much of a demand/market there is in Israel for this older stuff, or if there is the equivalent of eBay in Israel.

So, the favor is....can you post a general inquiry to the forum members asking for info on who might be interested in buying 1960s vintage M stuff in Israel or knowledge of clubs, sales outlets, etc

Much appreciated in advance".
Jeremy.

1). If at first you don't succeed, bungee jumping mightn't be for you.
2). The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second rat that gets the cheese.
Offline NZMarklinist  
#5 Posted : 30 July 2012 06:28:13(UTC)
NZMarklinist

New Zealand   
I have seen stuff on ebay before from Israeli vendors, so I assume there are a few Marklinists there Cool

Years ago I bought software for sorting your Marklin Collection from a lady vendor in Israel.

Trouble is I haven't used it yet Scared Wink
Glen
Auckland NZ

" Every Marklin layout needs a V200, a Railbus and a Banana car", not to mention a few Black and red Steamers, oh and the odd Elok !

CS1 Reloaded, Touch Cab, C Track Modules, K track layout all under construction. Currently Insider
Offline cookee_nz  
#6 Posted : 30 July 2012 09:22:26(UTC)
cookee_nz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: NZMarklinist Go to Quoted Post
I have seen stuff on ebay before from Israeli vendors, so I assume there are a few Marklinists there Cool

Years ago I bought software for sorting your Marklin Collection from a lady vendor in Israel.

Trouble is I haven't used it yet Scared Wink

A surprising amount of good Software comes out of Israel, I heard I'm sure that one of the very good Antivirus programs are developed by the Israeli Security Agency or something like that (side-shoot of Mossad?) and it was good.

Ebay seems to have a presence in Israel, www.ebay.co.il and there's a Hebrew version also, which my auto-google-chrome-translate does very well at making sense of.

Cheers

Cookee
Cookee
Wellington
NZ image
Offline kumarvartak  
#7 Posted : 17 August 2012 17:23:19(UTC)
kumarvartak

I am from India and a Marklin collector, I have train sets from 1955/60 three rail analog, I am interested in this collection , the freight to India should not cost much.What is the price the owner expects quote in US $.
also a detailed description of the model numbers of the engines.
Thank you
awaiting your reply,
Kumar