Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Kodiak  
#1 Posted : 19 February 2010 06:20:05(UTC)
Kodiak

iv got a downloaded PDF version of the Marklin HO layout book Gleisanlagen and I was wondering if it was ever released in english and what the title of it so i can try and find a copy. either that or dose anybody have a better quailty scan of of the M track layout in the back of the book for layout number 25. the version i have i cant read the numbers on the track pieces.
John and his M track, the only way to train. Now with added C track and bonus K track.
If your gona be a bear, be a grizzly!
You have the right to bear arms, the right to arm bears, what ever the hell you wanna do!
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#2 Posted : 19 February 2010 10:57:15(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Do you mean the Marklin 0700 Gleisanlagen track plan book? You may well have downloaded the pdf file of the book that I put on the web. The copy I have is not 100% clear on the track pieces, even when it is enlarged. As I have the original book, I could rescan that page for you - the pdf copy I have was not scanned by me, I found it on the net, goodness knows where (emule I think)!

The track plan book came with a supplementary book, which had translations of the text into 5 different languages - English, French, Italian, Dutch and one other. I haven't as yet scanned that book, but it is something I intend to do, time permitting.
Offline Kodiak  
#3 Posted : 19 February 2010 11:12:44(UTC)
Kodiak

yeah it is the book I downloaded from you. its a really great resource you have there thanks alot for putting up to share. The page i need is the M track layout for plan No. 25 which is right in the back of the book. its on page 220 in the PDF file. it would be awesome if you could scan a high res image of the page. it would only need to be a jpeg image so that i can read which track piece goes where.
John and his M track, the only way to train. Now with added C track and bonus K track.
You have the right to bear arms, the right to arm bears, what ever the hell you wanna do!
Offline steventrain  
#4 Posted : 20 February 2010 09:49:55(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
I have the 0700 but still not English.
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
Offline Writhdar  
#5 Posted : 20 February 2010 23:49:20(UTC)
Writhdar

I can copy and mail to you (don't have a scanner) the M track Plan 25 from the 0700 Gleisanlagen. It is on page 179 of the book. I also have the English write-up for the K track version. Send me your address if you want me to do this.

I live in the US so it may take a while to get to you.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Writhdar
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#6 Posted : 24 February 2010 05:16:33(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
I lied! The supplementary book is in 4 languages only. The book has item number 0702. I have scanned the English portion of the book, which can be downloaded here:

http://rapidshare.com/fi...Marklin_0702_English.pdf

Hopefully, I will be able to scan the other languages at a later date.

Kodiak, I have scanned the pages of plan 25 that you wanted, I shall email those them to you.
Offline Kodiak  
#7 Posted : 24 February 2010 05:39:07(UTC)
Kodiak

Bigdaddynz wrote:
I lied! The supplementary book is in 4 languages only. The book has item number 0702. I have scanned the English portion of the book, which can be downloaded here:

http://rapidshare.com/fi...Marklin_0702_English.pdf

Hopefully, I will be able to scan the other languages at a later date.

Kodiak, I have scanned the pages of plan 25 that you wanted, I shall email those them to you.

You sir are a true champion of the people.
Offline yorckmf  
#8 Posted : 19 February 2015 17:25:28(UTC)
yorckmf

United States   
Hi there,
I just tried downloading the 0702 manual from the link you posted and it no longer works. I see it was from quite a while ago and I am wondering if I am doing something wrong or if you could re-post or update that link?
Thank you, Yorck
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#9 Posted : 19 February 2015 20:55:00(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
The files were removed from Rapidshare because unscrupulous people were downloading them and burning them to DVD and then on selling the DVD's on ebay at a profit with no credit to me or any other folk who spent hours scanning the files.

However, the forum software allows me to attach a file to a post, so I have attached the file in question to this post.

Please respect the spirit in which it is offered, which basically means not trying to profit financially from it.
File Attachment(s):
Marklin 0702 Gleisanlagen.pdf (12,797kb) downloaded 747 time(s).
thanks 10 users liked this useful post by Bigdaddynz
Offline yorckmf  
#10 Posted : 20 February 2015 15:53:40(UTC)
yorckmf

United States   
Thank you,
I was able to download the 0702 Gleisanlagen supplement pdf, and will only use it for my own enlightenment. However, it is rather cryptic without the 0700 to refer to. Any idea where to find a downloadable version of that? I won't know how helpful the 0700 will be until I see the illustrations, but my real desire is to have some help planning and setting up the catenary. Unfortunately, the Märklin catenary handbook is out of print and very difficult to get a hold of, and I have been told that it only pertains to the 'new' Märklin catenary. I am not clear on the difference between the old and new catenary. Would the handbook still have pertinent diagrams and layout information for either? Does anyone have a downloadable version?
Thanks again,
Yorck
Offline Atebit  
#11 Posted : 16 March 2020 03:04:30(UTC)
Atebit

United States   
Reviving this old topic once again...any help finding a link to this layout book would be great!
Offline TEEWolf  
#12 Posted : 16 March 2020 03:45:53(UTC)
TEEWolf

Originally Posted by: Atebit Go to Quoted Post
Reviving this old topic once again...any help finding a link to this layout book would be great!

You can download this layout book 0702 only from @bigdaddynz post #9.

Here is a link to an English layout book ten years before for M-tracks only.

http://s341536299.online...-layouts-gauge-h0-en.pdf

This link refers to a German link for various layout books

https://dermodellbahnblo...plaene-gleisanlagen.html
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by TEEWolf
Offline Atebit  
#13 Posted : 16 March 2020 04:13:08(UTC)
Atebit

United States   
Thanks for the links! The 0700 book was towards the bottom of the page of German links.
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#14 Posted : 16 March 2020 06:03:17(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: Atebit Go to Quoted Post
The 0700 book was towards the bottom of the page of German links.

I'm not sure if that was one of my scans or not. I did rescan the book and I still have all the files I scanned to, but I'm not sure if I collated them all. The book does look nicely cropped, which is what I'd do, and I have that finished book in my collection, so maybe I did do it.
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#15 Posted : 16 March 2020 06:08:58(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Just checked again, the background in the holes punched into the pages in my scan are mostly black, whereas the ones in the site referenced above are mostly white so it has most likely been scanned by someone else.

The 0702 book scan is definitely mine.

A compressed version of 0700, which allows it to be uploaded here.

Marklin 0700 Gleisanlagen K M (07-1989).pdf (14,922kb) downloaded 299 time(s).
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Bigdaddynz
Offline Atebit  
#16 Posted : 16 March 2020 12:27:41(UTC)
Atebit

United States   
Thank you sir!