Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline TrainShop  
#1 Posted : 17 May 2014 12:48:19(UTC)
TrainShop

Sweden   
Latest Information regarding the newest update for CS2 from Märklin, not launched yet!

The new update to Version 3.6.0 for the 60213 to 60215 Central Stations will be available
shortly. This new software version represents an important step with regard to future
updates. We therefore want to inform you in the following newsletter about these
implications.

One of the characteristics most appreciated by our customers about the current generation
of Central Stations is the constant stream of updates being offered that can be used to
install supplements and additional possibilities into the Central Stations. In the past, these
updates went out to the customers without explanations and without possibilities explained
for impact on the operation of trains. The new behavior by the Central Station resulting
from these updates could lead to irritation on the part of the customers and malfunction of
the controller.

We have therefore decided to change completely the process for the update and to
combine it with a manageable menu guide. This new update 3.6.0 must be carried out so
that this type of update is capable of running in the future on the 60213 to 60215 Central
Station. The procedure for this differs from earlier procedures. We therefore request that
you do not engage in any experiments and that you adhere strictly to the following steps.
Offline Shamu  
#2 Posted : 17 May 2014 13:09:33(UTC)
Shamu

Australia   
Originally Posted by: TrainShop Go to Quoted Post
Latest Information regarding the newest update for CS2 from Märklin, not launched yet!

The new update to Version 3.6.0 for the 60213 to 60215 Central Stations will be available
shortly. This new software version represents an important step with regard to future
updates. We therefore want to inform you in the following newsletter about these
implications.

One of the characteristics most appreciated by our customers about the current generation
of Central Stations is the constant stream of updates being offered that can be used to
install supplements and additional possibilities into the Central Stations. In the past, these
updates went out to the customers without explanations and without possibilities explained
for impact on the operation of trains. The new behavior by the Central Station resulting
from these updates could lead to irritation on the part of the customers and malfunction of
the controller.

We have therefore decided to change completely the process for the update and to
combine it with a manageable menu guide. This new update 3.6.0 must be carried out so
that this type of update is capable of running in the future on the 60213 to 60215 Central
Station. The procedure for this differs from earlier procedures. We therefore request that
you do not engage in any experiments and that you adhere strictly to the following steps.

You need a USB stick for this update and it must have a memory capacity of 8 GB. For the sake of safety store existing important data on it and if necessary on a suitable device (example: personal computer).
Go to the Märklin Web page under
http://www.maerklin.de/d...ds/software_updates.html
and load the following files from the Web page into the main directoryon this USB stick:
cs2update.tgz
cs2update.img
Sad when its cheaper to buy a new 29640 starter set from Germany than a CS2 on its own in Oz, welcome to the joys of Marklin down under .
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#3 Posted : 17 May 2014 13:33:07(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: Shamu Go to Quoted Post
cs2update.img

There's no file with that name on that webpage! OhMyGod
Offline jeehring  
#4 Posted : 17 May 2014 13:38:27(UTC)
jeehring

On the Marklin website explanations are for German speaking people only....Nothing in English, nothing in French, nor any other languages...
Is it so expensive for a Company like Marklin to have some service pages in the 3 most widely used languages of the western world: Spanish, English, French ?
Is it still possible to update directly , connecting the CS2 to our internet box ?
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by jeehring
Offline H0  
#5 Posted : 17 May 2014 22:14:27(UTC)
H0

Originally Posted by: Shamu Go to Quoted Post
You need a USB stick for this update and it must have a memory capacity of 8 GB.
German text says 1 GB, not 8 GB.

The PDF is from this week (May 14) and says the update will be available soon. So just wait until 3.6 appears on their site.
Regards
Tom
---
"In all of the gauges, we particularly emphasize a high level of quality, the best possible fidelity to the prototype, and absolute precision. You will see that in all of our products." (from Märklin New Items Brochure 2015, page 1) ROFLBTCUTS
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by H0
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#6 Posted : 18 May 2014 00:11:57(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
In effect what Marklin are saying is that the version 3.6 update is too large to entrust the update to the normal 'over the web' update process, simply because everyone's internet download speeds differ, and an update of that size could easily be terminated due to network timeouts or other problems.

Hence the reason for the USB only update process (and yes, the document from Marklin says 1Gb not 8Gb).
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Bigdaddynz
Offline jeehring  
#7 Posted : 18 May 2014 01:42:06(UTC)
jeehring

a dealer told me that he has received a special note in French about this update : can be done through the web, but in two times, we should have to enter it twice,a first time for download, a second time to install ...

Confused

Edited by user 18 May 2014 12:10:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Drongo  
#8 Posted : 18 May 2014 02:15:34(UTC)
Drongo

Australia   
I'm going to take "the wait and see" option. Wait for the new version to be released and see what the "experts" on this wonderful forum have to say. Then, when the dust has settled, I'll install the new update. LOL LOL LOL

Regards
Greg
Take it easy . . . . or any other way you can get it !!!!
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by Drongo
Offline Shamu  
#9 Posted : 18 May 2014 04:28:10(UTC)
Shamu

Australia   
Sorry If I didn't state that it has not been released yet, The reference I first made was from the English update sent to me by my Australian dealer.

File Attachment(s):
140513 Technical Information 0214 English.pdf (183kb) downloaded 153 time(s).
Sad when its cheaper to buy a new 29640 starter set from Germany than a CS2 on its own in Oz, welcome to the joys of Marklin down under .
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by Shamu
Offline Danlake  
#10 Posted : 18 May 2014 05:48:10(UTC)
Danlake

New Zealand   
I never understood the logic behind having updates available via internet but not readily through USB stick…

As far as I know the latest update is still not available with USB download…

I reckon most users do not have a permanent access from CS2 to internet

So I hope Marklin will continue this trend by primarily providing updates via USBThumpUp

Brgds - Lasse
Digital 11m2 layout / C (M&K) tracks / Era IV / CS3 60226 / Train Controller Gold 9 with 4D sound. Mainly Danish and German Locomotives.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Danlake
Offline H0  
#11 Posted : 18 May 2014 07:32:21(UTC)
H0

Originally Posted by: Danlake Go to Quoted Post
I never understood the logic behind having updates available via internet but not readily through USB stick…

As far as I know the latest update is still not available with USB download…
So far mfx+ was not available for USB updates (neither 3.0.1 nor 3.5.6).

But 3.6.0 will be made available for USB updates.

Typically the online update comes weeks before the USB update. We will see how they handle it this time.
Regards
Tom
---
"In all of the gauges, we particularly emphasize a high level of quality, the best possible fidelity to the prototype, and absolute precision. You will see that in all of our products." (from Märklin New Items Brochure 2015, page 1) ROFLBTCUTS
UserPostedImage
Offline waorb  
#12 Posted : 19 May 2014 16:29:23(UTC)
waorb

Brazil   
Until last week, the (old) cs2update files was available on Märklin website.

I just looked again and no files are there anymore...

Update is coming... BigGrin

Cheers,

Walter
Offline PerR  
#13 Posted : 19 May 2014 21:53:30(UTC)
PerR

Denmark   
Hi,

I have just updated my CS2 to SW version 3.6.2(2). BigGrin
The update was done in several steps where the first step was to update to version 3.5.99(1?) which updated the CS2 menu with the new update method.
The updated required several reboots.

A new SW version for the MS2 was also included (2.3)

Best regards
Per

thanks 2 users liked this useful post by PerR
Offline waorb  
#14 Posted : 19 May 2014 21:57:44(UTC)
waorb

Brazil   
Originally Posted by: PerR Go to Quoted Post

I have just updated my CS2 to SW version 3.6.2(2). BigGrin

Supposed to be everything 'online', that is correct?

Or do you make a step with the USB stick?

Cheers,

Walter
Offline jonas_sthlm  
#15 Posted : 19 May 2014 22:01:26(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
I also updated through internet connection ThumpUp
Collecting Swedish items since the 80s / CS3+ / MSW / 60175 Booster / 60881 S88 AC / TC10 Gold / K, C-Tracks / Favorites Class Ra / modelltag.se - Forum modelltag.se - Facebook modelltag.se - YouTube
Offline steventrain  
#16 Posted : 19 May 2014 22:47:48(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Update successful

CS2 3.6.2 (2)
MS2 2.3
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline franciscohg  
#17 Posted : 20 May 2014 02:38:58(UTC)
franciscohg

Chile   
Me too!!!!!!Drool
UserPostedImage German trains era I-II and selected III, era depends on the mood, mostly Maerklin but i can be heretic if needed XD, heresy is no longer an issue.. LOL
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by franciscohg
Offline 3rail4life  
#18 Posted : 20 May 2014 07:24:09(UTC)
3rail4life

United States   
Originally Posted by: jonas_sthlm Go to Quoted Post
I also updated through internet connection ThumpUp

Me too and everything seems fineCool but after reading the instructions regarding using a USB stick and "The procedure for this differs from earlier procedures. We therefore request that you do not engage in any experiments and that you adhere strictly to the following steps".

I am left wondering, did I engage in some kind of experiment by not using the USB method?

Offline pa-pauls  
#19 Posted : 20 May 2014 12:06:44(UTC)
pa-pauls

Now it is on Märklin homepage to,,,

Free translation from German :

Network Update for CS2

The current software version of the online update is 3.6 ( with GFP 2.43)
The best way to provide your CS2 with an update , and attached to the CS2 directly to a network with Internet access
(for example, at the network output of the router) . When updating from the network is taken into account automatically
which files are already present on the CS2 due to previous updates. As a result, only the truly changed files are transferred.
This is faster and is gentler on the file system of CS2 as a USB update .

The latest updates for the CS2 can only be obtained via a network update. A USB update is not offered at the same time due to technical reasons .

Important: Please note that older versions of the software CS2 must be restarted after connecting to the network !
Once the CS2 has contacted the network ( indicated by a flashing yellow and green LED) , the update can be started.
Go to this "setup : CS2 : Program update " or "setup : CS2 : Update : Power "

The network update to 3.6 , it requires the update process at least 2 times a toast
• The 1.Update passes through relatively quickly. After this update the CS2 will restart . The software version remains 3.5.99
• Depending on the previous software version , it may be that the CS2 is rebooting . Please start the update process again afterwards .
• When 2.Update required for version 3.6 large file transfer only . Please follow the progress in the text window .
• The update process can take a considerable time to complete if the CS2 must create only on its internal memory space
• If the update abort because the connection is broken , please repeat the update.
Pål Paulsen
Märklin Spur 1 Digital, epoche 3
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by pa-pauls
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#20 Posted : 20 May 2014 12:53:19(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: pa-pauls Go to Quoted Post
The best way to provide your CS2 with an update , and attached to the CS2 directly to a network with Internet access

Quote:
"We therefore request that you do not engage in any experiments and that you adhere strictly to the following steps.
You need a USB stick for this update....."

Confused Confused Confused Confused

Talk about contradicting yourself!
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#21 Posted : 20 May 2014 12:54:59(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: PerR Go to Quoted Post
Best regards
Per

Welcome to the forum, Per!
Offline franciscohg  
#22 Posted : 20 May 2014 14:02:47(UTC)
franciscohg

Chile   
Originally Posted by: Bigdaddynz Go to Quoted Post

Quote:
"We therefore request that you do not engage in any experiments and that you adhere strictly to the following steps.
You need a USB stick for this update....."

Confused Confused Confused Confused

Talk about contradicting yourself!

They must have realized that we LOVE experiments and there is no way to keep us away from them....

UserPostedImage German trains era I-II and selected III, era depends on the mood, mostly Maerklin but i can be heretic if needed XD, heresy is no longer an issue.. LOL
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by franciscohg
Offline jonas_sthlm  
#23 Posted : 20 May 2014 15:11:03(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
It maybe are a bit faster with the boot sequence after this update?

It feels so Cool
Collecting Swedish items since the 80s / CS3+ / MSW / 60175 Booster / 60881 S88 AC / TC10 Gold / K, C-Tracks / Favorites Class Ra / modelltag.se - Forum modelltag.se - Facebook modelltag.se - YouTube
Offline jeehring  
#24 Posted : 20 May 2014 17:40:44(UTC)
jeehring

Now it is on Märklin homepage to,,,

Free translation from German :

...(...)...• The 1.Update passes through relatively quickly. After this update the CS2 will restart . The software version remains 3.5.99
•(....)....
• When 2.Update required for version 3.6 large file transfer only . Please follow the progress in the text window .
• The update process can take a considerable time to complete if the CS2 must create only on its internal memory space
•(....)....

I've been told: the first step approximately 5 minutes, the second step round about a bit more than 10 minutes...
Confused
how long did it take for other forum members ?
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by jeehring
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#25 Posted : 21 May 2014 12:45:59(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: jeehring Go to Quoted Post
I've been told: the first step approximately 5 minutes, the second step round about a bit more than 10 minutes...
Confused
how long did it take for other forum members ?

It took approximately these times.

It doesn't help that the interim update screens of version 3.5.99 are in German, but I managed to find my way through it. Once you get to version 3.6.2 the screens are in English again.
Offline franciscohg  
#26 Posted : 22 May 2014 01:27:28(UTC)
franciscohg

Chile   
yes, it took me a couple of intents to sort it out properly too....
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by franciscohg
Offline 3rail4life  
#27 Posted : 22 May 2014 06:13:02(UTC)
3rail4life

United States   
Originally Posted by: franciscohg Go to Quoted Post

They must have realized that we LOVE experiments and there is no way to keep us away from them....

LOL LOL

I think my experiment took about 15 min for both parts, but I wasn't timing it, and was just glad it was successful ThumpUp especially after realizing I did not follow the directions initially offered Confused Unsure.

thanks 1 user liked this useful post by 3rail4life
Offline Drongo  
#28 Posted : 22 May 2014 11:15:12(UTC)
Drongo

Australia   
My update worked perfectly as well - Whacko Flapper Flapper Flapper
Take it easy . . . . or any other way you can get it !!!!
Offline Gustavo Villa  
#29 Posted : 22 May 2014 16:37:10(UTC)
Gustavo Villa

Chile   
I haven’t had the opportunity to update yet, nevertheless I would like to know what are the differences/improvements this new version has? Any feedback?
Offline H0  
#30 Posted : 22 May 2014 17:43:00(UTC)
H0

The announced new features:
Update 3.6.x:
Model time can be represented.
Your own schedules can be generated.
Sound reproduction by means of external speakers.
Sounds can be played individually at the Central Station
Extensive possibilities for automating a model railroad layout.
Download to a USB port free of charge starting April 2014.

I think sounds already came with 3.5.6.
Regards
Tom
---
UserPostedImage
Offline waorb  
#31 Posted : 22 May 2014 18:21:05(UTC)
waorb

Brazil   
Hello!

Märklin made also available the USB version of that update...

http://maerklin.de/de/produkte/tools_downloads/software_updates.html

Until today, everyone had made the upgrade only over-the-net?

Any experiences by USB?

(I'm scheduling to do the upgrade on this weekend... and just wondering all possibilities... I can do it on both ways)

Regards,

Walter
Offline steventrain  
#32 Posted : 22 May 2014 21:52:40(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
CS2 3.6.2 screenshot
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
thanks 5 users liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline steventrain  
#33 Posted : 22 May 2014 21:59:00(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
The PDF link was in Holland text but but Follow the step with red arrow.

http://www.marklin.nl/su.../UpdateCSversie3.6.2.pdf
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline arcanjo  
#34 Posted : 23 May 2014 09:27:28(UTC)
arcanjo

Portugal   
Hi!

Sadly the process didn't go well for me. I did the update through usb and I think I have corrupted my CS2. I have followed all the steps, but after the first stage, where it installs the temporary update all things went south. At first all is good, but the update process keeps stalling on "Spielewelt", it does not complete this part. I press "weiter", it continues to do the update, restarts but with the provisory update still on it (3.5.99). I am trying network update and the results apparently are still the same (connection suddenly broken on SpielWelt)...I can't revert to previous update and my CS2 is for all effect dead in the water and i can't press on to the new one. Never had problems updating...

Regards,

Miguel
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by arcanjo
Offline waorb  
#35 Posted : 23 May 2014 12:54:17(UTC)
waorb

Brazil   
Hello Miguel.

Do you have a personal backup to revert to a previous firmware(s)?

I read that you could (should) recover a previous firmware and reload it to a state prior to the actual one. Märklin have installed a factory default state on the CS2. Maybe if you reload it, reboot, and try the network update...

I had never take those steps... only read... but is good to know.

Thanks for reporting, and keep posting your experiences (good or bad).
Best wishes from here.

Cheers,

Walter
Offline arcanjo  
#36 Posted : 23 May 2014 13:42:21(UTC)
arcanjo

Portugal   
Originally Posted by: waorb Go to Quoted Post
Hello Miguel.

Do you have a personal backup to revert to a previous firmware(s)?

I read that you could (should) recover a previous firmware and reload it to a state prior to the actual one. Märklin have installed a factory default state on the CS2. Maybe if you reload it, reboot, and try the network update...

I had never take those steps... only read... but is good to know.

Thanks for reporting, and keep posting your experiences (good or bad).
Best wishes from here.

Cheers,

Walter

Hi there!

As a first step I did that but with no results, she continued with provisory update. After a long morning, i have managed to salvage my CS2. The update went down several times, and I had to resume it from the point it stoped. The system is now updated, but i will not update my system any time soonerUnsure. I don't know why the update crashed so many times, but i doubt it, that my connection is to blame. I have no problems at all with other downloads and web activities. What is beyond salvage is my MS2, at the time of the first update (still with usb) she was connected to cs2, and the firmware asked to be updated, I did that and soon after she died. She is completely dead now, no sign of life whatsoever. She is dead when connected to CS2 and still dead when connected to her box and power supply (she came with a starter set).
I guess i will contact my trainshop here in Portugal...

Regards

Miguel
Offline Webmaster  
#37 Posted : 23 May 2014 23:36:35(UTC)
Webmaster

Big fail here too...

After the USB update (after several fails with the online update...), it seems like I am at version 1.6.4(3) for some reason (was 3.5.6(16)) before trying the updates.... Cursing

The 60215 has never been at this ancient version earlier... Mad
Juhan - "Webmaster", at your service...
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
Offline jeehring  
#38 Posted : 24 May 2014 00:12:52(UTC)
jeehring

....too many downloads on Marklin server at the same time ?
Confused
...or did you keep MS2 connected ? Confused
Offline arcanjo  
#39 Posted : 24 May 2014 00:40:49(UTC)
arcanjo

Portugal   
Originally Posted by: jeehring Go to Quoted Post
....too many downloads on Marklin server at the same time ?
Confused
...or did you keep MS2 connected ? Confused

Either way it makes no sense really. In my case the update started to fail through the usb method. And even with MS2 connected i think there should be no reason, for it to be "terminated". In the update process, the MS2 was detected normally and the firmware passed with no problems. As I remember, the thing that blacked out MS2, was when i checked the visa in a dialog box (on the CS2) regarding the firmware update of MS2. She instantly shutted down.
Offline Hackcell  
#40 Posted : 24 May 2014 04:44:26(UTC)
Hackcell

Costa Rica   
Updates applied. CS2 running v3.6.2
Danilo Jiménez
Union Pacific and DB Cargo H0 models.
Märklin, Brawa, MTH and some Walthers cars (nobody is perfect!)
Pinball machines, jukeboxes and Horses.
Costa Rica, pura vida!!
Offline MikeR  
#41 Posted : 24 May 2014 10:02:31(UTC)
MikeR

United States   
I also managed to update to v3.6.2 on my 60215 CS2 without any problems. Took about 15-20 minutes.
Mike
Digital - C track with CS2 and Railroad&Co TrainController; feedback using LocoIO via a Locobuffer
Analog - M track with solid centre rail (after C track layout is complete)
Collect all Eras - especially Crocodiles
Member of ETE
Previously a member of the Marklin Modellers' Group Johannesburg
Offline RUBEN SPAIN  
#42 Posted : 24 May 2014 11:24:58(UTC)
RUBEN SPAIN

Spain   
Hello.

I updated my CS2 60214 HW 4.33 from 3.5.6 to 3.6.2: IT was by Internet. IT took about 20 minutes and my CS2 failed to update from 3.5.99 to 3.6.2 one time.

I have also update the CS2 of a friend, from 3.5.6 to 3.6.2. It is the 60214 HW 3,4 . It took about 40 minutes to make the complete update and sometimes it seemed like the CS2 was frozen. It took about 15 minutes to update from 3.5.6 to 3.5.99 and 25 minutes the update to 3.6.2.
Offline franciscohg  
#43 Posted : 24 May 2014 15:25:18(UTC)
franciscohg

Chile   
MS2 connected could be a problem if you accept the update for it I think. You force your CS to update another unit while she is updating herself, or not completely update. That could lead to some bugs to appear.....
Just my two cents
Offline Janne75  
#44 Posted : 24 May 2014 17:26:59(UTC)
Janne75

Finland   
Originally Posted by: steventrain Go to Quoted Post
Update successful

CS2 3.6.2 (2)
MS2 2.3

Same here ThumpUp . All went ok when I updated from Internet. My CS2 is 60214 and MS2 was connected to CS2 after the CS2 was first ready from the update.

Janne
Märklin H0 digital layout. I have analog and digital H0 Collection. Rolling stock mostly from era I, II, III and IV. Märklin 1 gauge beginner.
Offline arcanjo  
#45 Posted : 24 May 2014 18:31:01(UTC)
arcanjo

Portugal   
MS2 connected could be a problem if you accept the update for it I think. You force your CS to update another unit while she is updating herself, or not completely update. That could lead to some bugs to appear.....
Just my two cents

That's strange then. I read nowhere that MS2 should not be connected to CS2 while the update is done. If this constitutes a problem, or could pose a problem it should be adressed, at least with a warning from M. Somehow I think it is poor programming, rather user negligence. The data was sent to MS2, and after i chose to update (button yes) from MS2. The processes should be queued and the update should only start at MS2 only after CS2 was completely updated, logically speaking. I think the problem was, that MS2 was updated when the provisory update on CS2 was still in effect.
Offline franciscohg  
#46 Posted : 25 May 2014 00:22:48(UTC)
franciscohg

Chile   
Agreed, perhaps that was the problem, of course it should be a warning somewhere.
Did you contact Maerklin service?
Offline arcanjo  
#47 Posted : 25 May 2014 16:42:19(UTC)
arcanjo

Portugal   
Agreed, perhaps that was the problem, of course it should be a warning somewhere.
Did you contact Maerklin service?

Yes, I did, i'm waiting for a reply...Let's see...
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by arcanjo
Offline Webmaster  
#48 Posted : 25 May 2014 19:23:13(UTC)
Webmaster

I have also contacted M service, and my dealer got a cc of that to...
Juhan - "Webmaster", at your service...
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
Offline Dgriman  
#49 Posted : 28 May 2014 18:38:19(UTC)
Dgriman

Greece   
Hi all,

I made the update of my CS2 over internet in three steps (reboots)

The final version of CS2 is this ...

UserPostedImageCS2 New Update Final 2014-05-28-06 by dgriman, on Flickr

Do you think I'm ok ?
My web directory for Model RailRoading (Greek and English Language)
http://trains.dgservices.gr
My Photo Album
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgriman/
My Video Channel
Trainsmodeler Video Channel
Thank you for visiting
Dimitris
Offline Janne75  
#50 Posted : 28 May 2014 19:27:53(UTC)
Janne75

Finland   
Yes, you have now the right latest version. ThumpUp
Märklin H0 digital layout. I have analog and digital H0 Collection. Rolling stock mostly from era I, II, III and IV. Märklin 1 gauge beginner.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Janne75