Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline petestra  
#1 Posted : 10 May 2024 19:16:50(UTC)
petestra

United States   
Hello. I was invited to join "Märklin H0 Modelleisenbahn" German speaking Facebook page, so I did and was accepted. Today, for my first post I uploaded

a video from one of my layout videos list. The administrator of the club, some "Kevin" character, told me it was a "fake" and not valid to be posted.

I told him I've had my YouTube channel for 13 years and I have 74 videos now on it. He never answered me back with any reason so I guess I'm off

of their club. Has any other German speaking members here had any similar problems with this FB page?

Peter. Confused Confused Confused Huh ThumbDown
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by petestra
Offline marklinist5999  
#2 Posted : 10 May 2024 23:34:02(UTC)
marklinist5999

United States   
I'm not on facci book. Who needs a club like that which is biased.
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by marklinist5999
Offline petestra  
#3 Posted : 11 May 2024 00:16:06(UTC)
petestra

United States   
Originally Posted by: marklinist5999 Go to Quoted Post
I'm not on facci book. Who needs a club like that which is biased.

Yes, absolutely. I'm on a few other German language FB pages and everyone is usually so nice and friendly. Cheers, Peter.BigGrin
Offline Alsterstreek  
#4 Posted : 11 May 2024 00:23:35(UTC)
Alsterstreek

Germany   
According to the FB info, it is a rather new group founded in 2022 with two administrators, Michael & Benjamin. There are also non-German members and the group seems to be peaceful and docile. Strange that "Kevin" treated you like that...
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by Alsterstreek
Offline Toosmall  
#5 Posted : 11 May 2024 03:29:33(UTC)
Toosmall

Australia   
I'm not on facebook or twitter or whatever one calls these things these days.

There are enough other forums where there are too many people who simply waste oxygen.

One just just has to let it go. Never respond, these so called people, their only sole goal in life is to cause mischief... to put it mildly!

Not worth wasting the energy on them. No difference to one's neighbours' dog(s) dropping "land mines"!
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by Toosmall
Offline petestra  
#6 Posted : 11 May 2024 11:35:41(UTC)
petestra

United States   
Originally Posted by: Alsterstreek Go to Quoted Post
According to the FB info, it is a rather new group founded in 2022 with two administrators, Michael & Benjamin. There are also non-German members and the group seems to be peaceful and docile. Strange that "Kevin" treated you like that...

Yes, that's what I thought, AK. All I did was post a video with the comment, "mein neuestes Video", my newest video. and he

called it "fake"? I posted it on other FB pages I got only nice people responding. Peter.
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by petestra
Offline river6109  
#7 Posted : 11 May 2024 15:45:30(UTC)
river6109

Australia   
Location: On 1965 Märklin Boulevard just around from Roco Square
Originally Posted by: petestra Go to Quoted Post

Yes, that's what I thought, AK. All I did was post a video with the comment, "mein neuestes Video", my newest video. and he

called it "fake"? I posted it on other FB pages I got only nice people responding. Peter.

How can you call a video fake ?, anyhow its not worth it, just say good by and keep on posting your lovely videos on this forum, we now you nor your videos are fake.

https://www.youtube.com/river6109
https://www.youtube.com/6109river
5 years in Destruction mode
50 years in Repairing mode
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by river6109
Offline petestra  
#8 Posted : 11 May 2024 16:46:09(UTC)
petestra

United States   
Originally Posted by: river6109 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: petestra Go to Quoted Post

How can you call a video fake ?, anyhow its not worth it, just say good by and keep on posting your lovely videos on this forum, we now you nor your videos are fake.

Thanks, John. I know right? It was my first post. Thanks, Peter. BigGrin
Offline hxmiesa  
#9 Posted : 11 May 2024 18:14:57(UTC)
hxmiesa

Spain   
Well, they are not REAL trains, but just minatures in 1:87 scale. So in a way they are fake trains... ;-)
A fake VIDEO on the other hand... could be a series of pictures, strung together to create a stop-motion film. In a way that would be a fake video, I suppose... It´s complicated!
Best regards
Henrik Hoexbroe ("The Dane In Spain")
http://hoexbroe.tripod.com
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by hxmiesa
Offline petestra  
#10 Posted : 11 May 2024 18:19:27(UTC)
petestra

United States   
Originally Posted by: hxmiesa Go to Quoted Post
Well, they are not REAL trains, but just minatures in 1:87 scale. So in a way they are fake trains... ;-)
A fake VIDEO on the other hand... could be a series of pictures, strung together to create a stop-motion film. In a way that would be a fake video, I suppose... It´s complicated!

Yes, I see your point. My YouTube channel, however, is going on 14 years with 74 videos. I should think that I would have been called a "fake" before

now if this were true and thrown off the website by now. Cheers.