Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Bones  
#51 Posted : 13 December 2023 01:33:56(UTC)
Bones

Australia   
Well I'm one of the few people that seems to be having a problem with the latest update

For some reason I can no longer edit the track board using my PC has anybody had this problem and what can I do to fix it

I can still do everything on the CS3
Offline mbarreto  
#52 Posted : 13 December 2023 10:30:20(UTC)
mbarreto

Portugal   
Not all the mfx locomotives needed to reregister. The ones that didn't need are the older ones, I think the ones that have ESU decoders factory installed.
In a previous post of mine in this thread I wrote I don't have ESU mfx/M4 decoders. Well, I have the ones that came factory installed in older Märklin locomotives.
I was referring to ESU decoders in older Brawa locomotives.
Best regards,
Miguel
Mostly Märklin H0.

thanks 1 user liked this useful post by mbarreto
Offline rbw993  
#53 Posted : 13 December 2023 17:03:53(UTC)
rbw993

United States   
Thanks D,
I ended up doing both individually. The only thing required after update was to reset the primary and secondary relationship between the CS3's. There were no issues.

Roger
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by rbw993
Online jonas_sthlm  
#54 Posted : 19 December 2023 07:39:45(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
I have play around with decoder settings like mapping function.

Recognize some bugs,

Some settings doesn't change into decoder, still better to transfer settings thru mDT3.
CS3 stops after half a minutes after closing decoder settings.

Sometime CS3 doesn't take dedicated IP number thru router by MAC address
It show 192.168.1.100 under DHCP but still accessibly true 192.168.50.170, then you get a gateway error message with mDT3 from the computer.

Collecting Swedish items since the 80s / CS3+ / MSW / 60175 Booster / 60881 S88 AC / TC10 Gold / K, C-Tracks / Favorites Class Ra / modelltag.se - Forum modelltag.se - Facebook modelltag.se - YouTube
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by jonas_sthlm
Offline JohnjeanB  
#55 Posted : 19 December 2023 23:02:10(UTC)
JohnjeanB

France   
Hi Bones
Originally Posted by: Bones Go to Quoted Post

For some reason I can no longer edit the track board using my PC has anybody had this problem and what can I do to fix it

I can still do everything on the CS3

Yes I agree the editing fonction has now disappeared.

On the positive note, so much has appeared:
- wireless remote control by ANY smartphone provided the CS3 is plugged to a WiFi router. No app required
- completely rearranged mapping of fonctions on locomotives
- edition of susi-capable loco decoders
- additional editing of events incorporating sounds (level control)
- addition of train time (accelerated time used to start events )

For a reason I ignore, this new version is changing the firmware of all recent locos (maybe in connection with the rework of mapping fonctions
Cheers
Jean
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by JohnjeanB
Offline rhfil  
#56 Posted : 19 December 2023 23:36:49(UTC)
rhfil

United States   
A long time ago I signed up for a VCN to connect with my CS3+ but accidentally signed up for the free 90 day trial. It was way too buggy for me. I normally bring my iPad to train shows and connect with the club CS3+ to operate loco functions and stop the operation quickly when there is a problem. I would like to try the VCN connection again but does anyone have the proper procedure to do so through the CS3+? Is there a video anyplace showing the procedure?
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by rhfil
Offline JohnjeanB  
#57 Posted : 20 December 2023 10:40:05(UTC)
JohnjeanB

France   
Hi rhfil
Originally Posted by: rhfil Go to Quoted Post
A long time ago I signed up for a VCN to connect with my CS3+ but accidentally signed up for the free 90 day trial. It was way too buggy for me. I normally bring my iPad to train shows and connect with the club CS3+ to operate loco functions and stop the operation quickly when there is a problem. I would like to try the VCN connection again but does anyone have the proper procedure to do so through the CS3+? Is there a video anyplace showing the procedure?

I may be wrong of course but I believe the connection using VNC Viewer (freeware) is not possible anymore.
Instead, Märklin has rewritten the web interface two folds: one for computers and one for small screen devices (smartphones)

How it works?

- the CS3 must be connected to a "Box" or a WiFi router BEFORE power-on
- simply copy the IP address displayed in the CS3 (System/CS3/IP) onto your smartphone browser into the address field

You get this first screen
IMG_5755.PNG

Selecting the + key allows you to import all the locos like this
IMG_5756.PNG

Selecting the loco you wish you create your favorite locos list (Maximum 20 locos
IMG_5757.PNG

You may - of course come back and remove locos from the favorite list and add new one using the symbol bottom left of the horizontal favorite list

Selecting a loco, you get access to max 32 fonction (vertical sliding)
IMG_5758.PNG

You get access to the track layout
IMG_5759.PNG

and to events
IMG_5760.PNG

Voilà, this is just great BUT not on tablets (I tried with my old iPad and it didn't work
Jean

thanks 3 users liked this useful post by JohnjeanB
Offline bph  
#58 Posted : 22 December 2023 17:25:11(UTC)
bph

Norway   
Originally Posted by: JohnjeanB Go to Quoted Post
Hi rhfil
Originally Posted by: rhfil Go to Quoted Post

I may be wrong of course but I believe the connection using VNC Viewer (freeware) is not possible anymore.
Instead, Märklin has rewritten the web interface two folds: one for computers and one for small screen devices (smartphones)

Hi
VNC still works fine. and should not be confused with the web interface, as it is a different "tool"

VNC Viewer is a remote control of the CS3 screen/"desktop". (same with old and the new 2.5 CS3 software)

The web interface is independent of the CS3 screen. It was this with the old version and still is with the new.
with both the new and old web interface you can open several windows on your PC at the same time, and have different content in them all.

to be able to use VNC you need to activate the Screen Server using the web interface:
Screen_server.jpg
it's a good description on that page.
Have not tried it, but VNC lite should be free. https://www.realvnc.com/en/connect/plan/lite/(I'm using an older free VNC viewer version)

More detailed instructions can be found on page 40, in the manual. https://www.maerklin.de/de/service/downloads/cs3-updates
https://streaming.maerklin.de/public-media/anleitungen/CS3-Kurzanleitung_V25_DE.pdf
So far there is only a German manual, for the latest CS3 2.5 software

One interesting web interface view mode that has been updated is the "expanded" locomotive list, which can also be used to control locomotives.
web browser.jpg
(the higher resolution you have on your pc the more locomotives you can display, or alternatively use the browser zoom)
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by bph
Online jonas_sthlm  
#59 Posted : 03 January 2024 11:11:38(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
Tried for few days, does not solve the problem with ESU but they working on that too ThumpUp

UserPostedImage

Previous files versions
cs3-gui 2.5.1(0) 31.10.2023
spielewelt 2.5.0(1) 26.10.2023
candevices 2.4.1a 20.06.2023
supervisor 2.05.02 20.04.2017

some issues solved for me
the device is not freezing when attaching usb stick
it doesn't go in Stop mode after some minute when exit decoder configuration

needed clean the history of my Edge browser on the mobile after 2.5.2 upgrade otherwise only black page

Edited by user 03 January 2024 16:06:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Collecting Swedish items since the 80s / CS3+ / MSW / 60175 Booster / 60881 S88 AC / TC10 Gold / K, C-Tracks / Favorites Class Ra / modelltag.se - Forum modelltag.se - Facebook modelltag.se - YouTube
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by jonas_sthlm
Offline pa-pauls  
#60 Posted : 03 January 2024 21:58:18(UTC)
pa-pauls

Hello,

I will try it tomorrow

EDIT : The update worked ok. Will test more later...

Edited by user 04 January 2024 14:05:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Pål Paulsen
Märklin Spur 1 Digital, epoche 3
Offline marklinist5999  
#61 Posted : 04 January 2024 13:12:50(UTC)
marklinist5999

United States   
I noticed yesterday while editing two locos icon symbols that the decoder reregistered for security reasons the message window said.
Offline Copenhagen  
#62 Posted : 04 January 2024 15:09:23(UTC)
Copenhagen

In a Danish forum I saw that marklin has made it possible to downgrade to an earlier version. There is this link, in German, where if you scroll down you can see how to go back to the earlier version. It's called "Zuruck zur Vorversion":

https://www.maerklin.de/...ce/downloads/cs3-updates

I haven't upgraded to the latest version yet.

This is a google translation from German to English:
Load the desired version as a single update file into the root directory of your USB stick. Insert the stick on your CS3 into one of the two white USB sockets. Remove any LAN cable that may be plugged in as well as all other plugged-in cables from your CS3 with the exception of the switching power supply. Now press the left red control button on your CS3 and hold it down. Now press and hold the transparent stop button in the middle until the screen switches. Now you can release the controller and button. Please wait until the CS3 shows its usual initial image again. The previous version is now installed.
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by Copenhagen
Offline Crazy Harry  
#63 Posted : 04 January 2024 16:32:03(UTC)
Crazy Harry

Canada   
I updated my CS3 on Jan. 2 without any issues. I don't have any ESU locos. I also update the firmware on my digital locos to the latest version without issue. After the decoder update I also got the "decoder reregistered for security reasons" message, I think that is just a type of refresh.

I did try to install the clock on a track diagram, but it shows the wrong real time. My CS3 is connected to my LAN wirelessly all the time and the router settings indicate the correct local time. I'm in the EST time zone and the CS3 clock in real time mode shows +5hrs, i.e. GMT. Has anyone else tried/experienced this? In model time, one can set the time and that works until you push the stop button. Upon restart it continues on where it left off.

Happy New Year everyone!

Harold.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Crazy Harry
Offline clapcott  
#64 Posted : 07 January 2024 01:51:05(UTC)
clapcott

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: jonas_sthlm Go to Quoted Post
Tried for few days, ...
UserPostedImage

This does not appear to be GA (generally available) globally
What is the source
Peter
Online jonas_sthlm  
#65 Posted : 07 January 2024 09:59:01(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
I get a random link after reporting some bugs to M.

If you like to have the file send me a pm.
Offline pa-pauls  
#66 Posted : 08 January 2024 17:47:04(UTC)
pa-pauls

Hello,

Any news about this software upgrade ?

I upgraded to the 2.5.1(0) and now the CS-3+ re-register the decoder every time I try to "edit loco". Every time.

I have only 1 brand new ESU LokSound 5 XL decoder so I don't know if this happens to other decoders or not.

I tried to restart the CS-3+ after the software upgrade but the same happened. Strange.

Maybe better to go back to the Software 2.4.1 ???
Pål Paulsen
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by pa-pauls
Offline Copenhagen  
#67 Posted : 08 January 2024 18:13:51(UTC)
Copenhagen

Originally Posted by: pa-pauls Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

I upgraded to the 2.5.1(0) and now the CS-3+ re-register the decoder every time I try to "edit loco". Every time.

I have only 1 brand new ESU LokSound 5 XL decoder so I don't know if this happens to other decoders or not.

I tried to restart the CS-3+ after the software upgrade but the same happened. Strange.

Have you seen my post above about reverting to the previous version? The guy in my local forum, who made me aware of this new option, has a connection with Marklin (maybe professional) and has previously said that Marklin may be working on a solution for the problems with the update. But nothing is certain or confirmed yet.

PS
About the editing and re-registering: isn't there something about that it can be done via the web interface? Don't know if that's an option in your case though.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Copenhagen
Offline kiwiAlan  
#68 Posted : 08 January 2024 18:15:35(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: Copenhagen Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

Have you seen my post above about reverting to the previous version? The guy in my local forum, who made me aware of this new option, has a connection with Marklin (maybe professional) and has previously said that Marklin may be working on a solution for the problems with the update. But nothing is certain or confirmed yet.

Considering how they are expounding the new 2.5 update in the new Items brochure, they will need to be working hard on an update to fix this problem.

thanks 3 users liked this useful post by kiwiAlan
Offline Goofy  
#69 Posted : 08 January 2024 18:37:21(UTC)
Goofy

Be attention about long time wait until aunt Märklin fix the problem.
H0
DCC = Digital Command Control
Offline pa-pauls  
#70 Posted : 08 January 2024 18:46:01(UTC)
pa-pauls

I turned the software on my CS 3+ back to version 2.4.1 and now I can edit the LokSound 5 XL decoder without problem...

Must be a software problem inside the version 2.5.1
Pål Paulsen
Online jonas_sthlm  
#71 Posted : 09 January 2024 09:31:17(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
Must be a software problem inside the version 2.5.1

yes it is indeed issues, lets hope for some quick development...

should appreciate if M has their own blog/forum where users can report and get some type of good feedback Bored

thanks 2 users liked this useful post by jonas_sthlm
Offline JohnjeanB  
#72 Posted : 09 January 2024 09:58:06(UTC)
JohnjeanB

France   
Hello Pa
The upgrade v2.5.1(0) turns out to be a mojor one with many new features and not so many bugs

Yes it brings constrains and like you I had these issues:
- obligation to install each Märklin MFX loco on the programming track to have a complete re-registration
- failure to do it will bring you again and again the need to reregister.

Regarding non-Märklin decoders, Märklin does not feel responsible for upgrading anything and besides, MFX handling by ESU is only for the execution mode (not editing / parameter changes).

Maybe, trying to remove the ESU decoder from the CS3 loco list and allow it to register will solve the problem?
Cheers
Jean

Offline franciscohg  
#73 Posted : 09 January 2024 19:27:52(UTC)
franciscohg

Chile   
Well, i have had no issues with the update so far.
About reregistering it has happened with all locos on main track and just once, no need to put them in the porgramming track for me.
About 3rd party mfx decoders, with Zimo and Uhl there has never been the optionof porgramming them, just registering.With ESU ones programming has not been working very well since a pretty long time now.
regards
UserPostedImage German trains era I-II and selected III, era depends on the mood, mostly Maerklin but i can be heretic if needed XD, heresy is no longer an issue.. LOL
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by franciscohg
Offline Terje  
#74 Posted : 10 January 2024 22:49:19(UTC)
Terje

Norway   
Hel
New user from Norway. Have install and upgrade on my CS3 plus station last SW(2.5). Use Web server and VNS viewer. (its 3 different screen total)
How can I split those screen into One to serve the locomotive, the other to the layout. The CS3 only serve 2 aktiv screen for the locomative.

questions 2 Layout, Deleting one of the plan.

Sorry about my english.
Offline Terje  
#75 Posted : 10 January 2024 22:52:16(UTC)
Terje

Norway   
Hei
Er det noen aktive brukere her i Norge/Sverige/Danmark som har erfaring med CS3 plus og automatisering ?
Offline Copenhagen  
#76 Posted : 10 January 2024 23:12:32(UTC)
Copenhagen

Originally Posted by: Terje Go to Quoted Post
Hei
Er det noen aktive brukere her i Norge/Sverige/Danmark som har erfaring med CS3 plus og automatisering ?

You can try and post in the Danish forum: baneforum.dk
Norwegian language should be fine.

(Terje is asking if there are any active users from the mentioned countries who have experience with CS3 plus and automation).
Offline Capitole  
#77 Posted : 16 January 2024 17:46:06(UTC)
Capitole

France   
Hello

I have recently updated my CS3 to the 2.5.1 version but noticed that the firmware of each loco had to registered again.
This has changed several CVs of my Märklin mfx locos. I use RRTC in addition to my CS3 and do my speed profiles with RRTC : Do I have to make again all my speed profiles after the CS3 update ?

Thanks a lot for your help
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Capitole
Offline JohnjeanB  
#78 Posted : 16 January 2024 18:19:04(UTC)
JohnjeanB

France   
Hi Capitole (A first name would be just great)

A warm welcome to this great forum of Märklin friends.
Here a Märklin fan from Ile de France and using a CS3, digital HO and PC control thanks to Rocrail.
Here is the little I think I know:
- yes with the v2.5.1(0) the CS3 is updating the Märklin firmware on Märklin decoders. Märklin does NOTHING on other decoders
- the Locos firmware update has to do (I think) with the rework of the mapping fonctions in mLD3 and mSD3 decoders
- I have not observed changes in the working parameters of locos (type of speed curve, inertia to accelerate / to break
- I have observed a MUST (at least on my medium size layout (26 locos together) to bring each loco to the programming track to complete the firmware update.
- failure to do so, means that locos remain on top of the list and call for a new registration.
- I cannot say about the exact impact on RRTC but on Rocrail, thats it. Now v2.5.1(0) is past history and the great thing is to be able to control my layout using my phone when fixing an issue on a shadow station.

I hope this helps a little
Cheers
Jean

Offline Capitole  
#79 Posted : 16 January 2024 19:58:02(UTC)
Capitole

France   
Originally Posted by: JohnjeanB Go to Quoted Post
Hi Capitole (A first name would be just great)

A warm welcome to this great forum of Märklin friends.
Here a Märklin fan from Ile de France and using a CS3, digital HO and PC control thanks to Rocrail.
Here is the little I think I know:
- yes with the v2.5.1(0) the CS3 is updating the Märklin firmware on Märklin decoders. Märklin does NOTHING on other decoders
- the Locos firmware update has to do (I think) with the rework of the mapping fonctions in mLD3 and mSD3 decoders
- I have not observed changes in the working parameters of locos (type of speed curve, inertia to accelerate / to break
- I have observed a MUST (at least on my medium size layout (26 locos together) to bring each loco to the programming track to complete the firmware update.
- failure to do so, means that locos remain on top of the list and call for a new registration.
- I cannot say about the exact impact on RRTC but on Rocrail, thats it. Now v2.5.1(0) is past history and the great thing is to be able to control my layout using my phone when fixing an issue on a shadow station.

I hope this helps a little
Cheers
Jean

Thanks Jean for your answer and warm welcome
First of all I am a new beginner and my questions might be a bit awkward.
I change the CVs of decoder only with the CS3. A problem is that my CS3 is with a fixed IP address linked to a local network not linked to internet and that may explain why I cannot upgrade the version of decoders.
I have upgraded my CS3 to the 2.5.1 version with an USB key. The CS3 could change the firmware of loco's decoders and then I had the problems written above with a few CVs changed and maybe a speed profile to make again..
I use RRTC and could make a schedule of half an hour with 23 trains running (this took me a few months).
I am not to bad in programming with RRTC. But I need to progress a lot on topics related to hardware and network that is to say on a lot of topics.

Kind regards

Didier
Offline JohnjeanB  
#80 Posted : 16 January 2024 21:06:08(UTC)
JohnjeanB

France   
Hi Didier
No silly questions, only silly answers!
Being only a CS3 user (no insider connection with Märklin) I don't know all the details. It seems to me:
- that the issues with upgrading the Märklin's decoder firmware are not linked to your CS3 being off-line. The firmware is probably already downloaded together with the CS3 Upgrade (like the "GFP" ("GleisformatProcessor" Track Porcessor format) , the Link88 and the MS2 s/w are. So probably the issues with upgrading the locos firmware has to do with the locos not being on the programming track.
- I observed that my MFX locos did not change any key parameters.
- I guess the trick is to bring one MFX loco at a time onto the programming track while all the others are "on-line" (w. power) on the main track to avoid any change of MFX address that you would have to change on iTrain
Cheers
Jean
Offline Capitole  
#81 Posted : 17 January 2024 09:16:52(UTC)
Capitole

France   
Hi Jean
I have used the programming track to update locos one after another while the others were online on main track
However after this update I have tried to update the loco. While doing that CS3 proposes 4 files. Only the fourth one (UDS I think) was present. So i made I update with this file and maybe this action might have change the parameters.
Maybe I have to change my CS3 parameters on the bootloader section ?
On one mfx loco the decoder version was 3.2.2.1, CS3 says that it can be updated with 3.2.2.2 (that's the first file) and when I try do to it on the programming track CS3 answers that the file is absent
Kind regards
Didier
Offline JohnjeanB  
#82 Posted : 17 January 2024 10:13:02(UTC)
JohnjeanB

France   
Hi Didier
The CS3 bootloader is something else and can only be changed under the Märklin support people's instruction.
If the file is absent, it means you need to be on-line. Sorry my assumption was incorrect
My layout is in the country where the only internet is with the smart phone and almost inexistant. The set-up is using a wifi router in-between but no Internet.

I managed to make it work but I don't remember how. Maybe it was by bringing the CS3 where there is Internet (My main home) with a track and a loco to be updated. That way the CS3 downloads the file from M Tante.
Cheers
Jean
Offline BenP  
#83 Posted : 21 January 2024 14:01:49(UTC)
BenP

United States   
What's happening with update 2.5.2 ? Does it also resolve ESU LOK decoder issues ?
Digital M (+ some K) track layout with mostly vintage rolling stock and accessories, and small Z scale layout.
https://youtube.com/play...0kgVYbh0CeDTF-bYXoD_2-V9
Online jonas_sthlm  
#84 Posted : 22 January 2024 06:45:21(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
Hi

New release might take some time, when Märklin chooses to put back the previous version Huh

It seems maybe that ESU and M does not develop mfx protocol in the same way after version 4.0....

What we do know is that ESU says it is not their cause with decoder 5.

Märklin doesn't seem to be working too fast either, since a month ago they didn't fix the English part on their website Mad

https://www.maerklin.de/...ce/downloads/msw-updates
Oops, an error occurred! Code: 2024012100593856dd2849

https://www.maerklin.de/...ce/downloads/cs3-updates
broken link still pointing to wrong file cs3update_v2.51.0.btrfs
no downgrade information

Don't know, but it feels like it calculates that the faithful customers should sit and wait for their service and rides on called quality brand....

Germans in their own (bubble) and with many titles... get off the horse. A feedback site should be a great start instead support desk by email.

I understand that interest in model railways decreases if they can't even keep up with the digital equipment that could possibly attract younger people.
Offline Capitole  
#85 Posted : 22 January 2024 12:08:44(UTC)
Capitole

France   
Hello

I have made successfully the upgrade to the 2.5.1 last week and then put each loco on to programming track. Then CS3 automatically updates the decoder's firmware and this first operations works well..
After this first operation, maybe I made an error while trying to update the decoder's firmware (after the automatic update made by Märklin CS3).
I tried to make this second operation because the decoder's firmware versions was 3.2.1.0 and while pressing the update button of the CS3, CS3 says that the 3.2.2.0 version was available.
And then after trying to make the update, CS3 answered that that the file was absent.

Is this second operation useless as the first one was successful ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Kind regards

Didier
Online jonas_sthlm  
#86 Posted : 25 January 2024 22:29:47(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
Hi

Has anyone get the link for 2.6.0 version.
Offline JohnjeanB  
#87 Posted : 25 January 2024 23:18:33(UTC)
JohnjeanB

France   
Hi
For those who have issues with the latest CS3 version 2.5.1(0) Märklin allows this step back.
Note This may be needed for those with MFX locos without Märklin decoders (Not my case, V2.5.1(0) works fine for me)

I just saw that Märklin allows to load the previous version (v2.4.1) Here https://streaming.maerkl...te_v2.41.0_ms2-4.1.btrfs
Cheers
Jean
Offline kiwiAlan  
#88 Posted : 26 January 2024 01:22:00(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Hi

Has anyone get the link for 2.6.0 version.

There is no 2.6.0 version available.
Online jonas_sthlm  
#89 Posted : 26 January 2024 08:34:31(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
I did get the link for 2.5.2 before from M but the rumors say that it should be a new version 2.6.0 out.
Offline mbarreto  
#90 Posted : 26 January 2024 12:52:36(UTC)
mbarreto

Portugal   

Few days ago I connected the CS3+ to the Internet and it didn't get any new update, so it is still in 2.5.1.
Is the 2.5.2 available?
Best regards,
Miguel
Mostly Märklin H0.

Online jonas_sthlm  
#91 Posted : 26 January 2024 13:40:15(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
Yes, I received link to M cloud server with 2.5.2 but it didn't fix the ESU issue.
Offline mbarreto  
#92 Posted : 26 January 2024 14:44:14(UTC)
mbarreto

Portugal   
Yes, I received link to M cloud server with 2.5.2 but it didn't fix the ESU issue.

Is that link public, or was it sent to you from Märklin?
(Fortunately I don't have new ESU decoders so I am not affected.)

Best regards,
Miguel
Mostly Märklin H0.

Online jonas_sthlm  
#93 Posted : 26 January 2024 15:22:48(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
from Märklin by email,
Offline kiwiAlan  
#94 Posted : 26 January 2024 19:23:41(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
from Märklin by email,

why not share the link here?
Online jonas_sthlm  
#95 Posted : 26 January 2024 20:49:15(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
read one of my previous post BigGrin
Offline kiwiAlan  
#96 Posted : 27 January 2024 18:32:55(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
read one of my previous post BigGrin

Well, it doesn't matter which of your previous posts i look at there is no link to 2.5.2. Be specific about which post number please.
Online jonas_sthlm  
#97 Posted : 27 January 2024 21:19:35(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
Offline QQQ1970  
#98 Posted : 29 January 2024 03:30:03(UTC)
QQQ1970

Canada   
Switch off the M4 function in ESU 5, then it's possible to read DCC CV value without getting firmware update massage...

How to turn off M4 function in ESU 5?
Online jonas_sthlm  
#99 Posted : 29 January 2024 10:28:24(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
Check the PDF manual from ESU site on page 62
https://www.esu.eu/downl...eitungen/digitaldecoder/
Offline rbw993  
#100 Posted : 29 January 2024 16:24:54(UTC)
rbw993

United States   
https://www.marklin-users.net/forum/posts/m668548-CS-3-3-UPDATE-2-5-1-0--is-now-Online#post668548

Sorry but I see no reference to 2.5.2.