Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline nyc5450  
#1 Posted : 18 January 2010 00:15:20(UTC)
nyc5450

I was very lucky and received a CS2 60214 for Christmas. Thanks to the many informative topics on this forum, I've been able to load 28 of my locomotives (all Marklin) with-out major problems. All of these have been either Fx or Mfx locomotives.

I have however, run into a problem with 2 of my Mfx locomotives. BR 218 #39180 and BR 220 #39803 each have problems with functions that did not register correctly when I put them on the programing track. Oddly enough, both have not loaded the Locomotive Whistle function. I have previously registered them on my MS1 and all of the functions, loaded properly and when I use the MS1, without having the CS2 hooked up they still work perfectly.

Is this a problem with these two loks, or do I have a problem with my CS2? I suppose that I should also mention that I have not been able to load 3 of my older 3600 series loks which all have the dipswitch type of decoder. I have carefully followed the steps to load this type of decoder, but so far I'v not been able to do it. I have verified that they all work as they should with my trusty old 6021 CU!

I really appreciate this forum and all of it's fine members.

Regards,
John