Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<567
Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline GSRR  
#301 Posted : 04 February 2010 23:58:13(UTC)
GSRR

United States   
fvri wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Well I'm still in somekind of wintersleep. Currently, I have it very hard professional and I don't have a lot of time to continue 'serious' development. On the other hand I would like to continue but I'm some what stucked with thirdparty SW I'm using (QuickGraph). With these graph algo's I would like to improve the way the user could easily define routes.

Strange but downloads of LC have increased since I stopped development...Confused

Best regards,
Frank

Frank,

Thank you for the update, and some encouraging words from Juhan.

Regards,

Thomas

ETE UserPostedImage ECoS iTrain TouchCab C-Gleis German Era Id & IIIb USA Era IIIb SBB Era III SJ Era IV GC Era V
Offline nevw  
#302 Posted : 05 February 2010 11:53:55(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
Frank,
I am not ready yet as I am about 25% into the development of a new layout however I will be using the software to run the layout when I get there.
I all ways download the latest release.
Nev
NOt wearing the Pink Pinny, which is hard to see and now I have a white Pinny which also is hard to see against MY pure white Skin Still have 2 new shiny tin Hips that is badly in Need of Repair matching rusting tin shoulders
and a hose pipe on the aorta
Junior member of the Banana Club, a reformist and an old Goat with a Bad memory, loafing around
Offline fvri  
#303 Posted : 05 February 2010 12:03:53(UTC)
fvri

Hi Juhan,

Yes indeed your forum has certainly contributed to the success of LC at least making it known to a large model railroad public visiting this great MM forum.
Especially a number of members in this forum (Frankie, Dntower65, Michael, ...) have given a lot of feedback so that I could improve it.
If it is really a success well I really don't know, sometimes I'm suprised to see people visiting my LC forum "fvri.forumco.com" after a long time. So then I suspect they are still interested or using it. But, I don't get a lot of feedback neither good or bad. But, I'm already very glad if a few people are using it.

BTW. how are you currently doing in C# programming?

Best regards,
Frank
Offline fvri  
#304 Posted : 05 February 2010 12:35:28(UTC)
fvri

Hi Nev,

Nice to hear that you are still using LC for controlling your 'ongoing' new layout.
I hope all is now well with your shoulder/arm.

Best regards,
Frank
Offline nevw  
#305 Posted : 05 February 2010 22:55:19(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
fvri wrote:
Hi Nev,

Nice to hear that you are still using LC for controlling your 'ongoing' new layout.
I hope all is now well with your shoulder/arm.

Best regards,
Frank

COming along slowly. was going OK until I had another fallCrying and then overdid the exercises and tore a Muscle. Crying Time will cure all. ThumpUp

NN
NOt wearing the Pink Pinny, which is hard to see and now I have a white Pinny which also is hard to see against MY pure white Skin Still have 2 new shiny tin Hips that is badly in Need of Repair matching rusting tin shoulders
and a hose pipe on the aorta
Junior member of the Banana Club, a reformist and an old Goat with a Bad memory, loafing around
Offline fvri  
#306 Posted : 26 March 2011 18:39:34(UTC)
fvri

Hi all,

I updated my ECoS to firmware version 3.3.3 but it seems the protocol 0.2 is not compatible with LC V1.0.27 at least not for updating the locs.

I might still do an update of LC to support the protocol V0.02... as I'm not able to use any longer my LC and my ECoS1 :).

Best regards,
Frank
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#307 Posted : 26 March 2011 22:08:00(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Frank, I used LC to transfer my loco list from my CS1 (v2.0.4) to my (new for me) Ecos1 (v3.3.3). I got a whole bunch of errors when transferring from LC to the Ecos, but the list of locos still appeared in the Ecos. Hopefully, it won't be too much work for you to update LC.

I see in your other thread that the changes are around the Function Descriptions, and it was there that I noticed that some of the function symbols had not been transferred across.
Offline fvri  
#308 Posted : 28 March 2011 22:32:36(UTC)
fvri

Normally I should be a small and easy fix... :).

Best regards,
Frank
Offline dntower85  
#309 Posted : 28 March 2011 22:57:16(UTC)
dntower85

United States   
Originally Posted by: fvri Go to Quoted Post
Normally I should be a small and easy fix... :).

Best regards,
Frank

Frank

Just a note.

I did a quick test (meaning I put in the IP number and that was about all I did) with the ECoC II connected to LocCommander
it did connect and I could turn the Ecos off and on but could not run a Loc got an unknown error.

Now don't worry about it and go run that marathon.

DT
Now powered by ECoS II unit#2, RocRail
era - some time in the future when the space time continuum is disrupted and ICE 3 Trains run on the same rails as the Adler and BR18's.
Offline fvri  
#310 Posted : 29 March 2011 14:03:19(UTC)
fvri

Hi Darrin,

Before you can control a loc with LocCommander you will need to have a catalog (wit train objects) that corresponds to the object data base of the ECoS system.
In the loccommander forum you'll find the necessary explanation how to do this, see: http://fvri.forumco.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11

I hope this will help!
But as the ECoS PC protocol V0.2 has a new syntax for exporting the train functions the export of the existing catalog (train) objects in LocCommander will fail or at least will not be complete.

Yeah, counting down for the marathon in Paris on the 10 April. The only thing that matters now is to stay healthy to accomplish this mission...

Best regards,
Frank