Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<23456>»
Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline john black  
#151 Posted : 20 May 2008 18:21:43(UTC)
john black

United States   
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by David Dewar
<br />Here ... nobody is interested in whether anybody is authorised or not.
Selling toy trains is not excactly something anybody needs to be authorised for ...

biggrinbiggrinbiggrin
I hope no one visits a poor Southener's layout in Brooklyn. Intruders beware of Gators.
AT&SF, D&RGW, T&P, SP, WP, UP, BN, NYC, ARR, epI-III - analog & digital Marklin Classics only.
CU#6021 FX-MOTOROLA DIGITAL SYSTEM. Fast as lightning and no trouble. What else ...
Outlaw Member of BIG JUHAN's OUTSIDER CLUB. With the most members, worldwide

Offline nevw  
#152 Posted : 21 May 2008 02:33:36(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by john black
<br />
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by Hemmerich
<br />However, they might have some reason why they don't want to do business with certain people

Wow ... [:0][:I][xx(]
Nev, your choice. Blunderbusses & balloons - or do ya prefer the wet rag confusedbiggrin[}:)]

Sorry John. It will SABRES at 1 Metre.
NOt wearing the Pink Pinny, which is hard to see and now I have a white Pinny which also is hard to see against MY pure white Skin Still have 2 new shiny tin Hips that is badly in Need of Repair matching rusting tin shoulders
and a hose pipe on the aorta
Junior member of the Banana Club, a reformist and an old Goat with a Bad memory, loafing around
Offline nevw  
#153 Posted : 21 May 2008 02:35:52(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
Quote:
<br />
Quote:
[i]Funny! I'm only just any customer

Now that sounds like an understatement wink.
NOt wearing the Pink Pinny, which is hard to see and now I have a white Pinny which also is hard to see against MY pure white Skin Still have 2 new shiny tin Hips that is badly in Need of Repair matching rusting tin shoulders
Junior member of the Banana Club, a reformist and an old Goat with a Bad memory, loafing around
Offline rschaffr  
#154 Posted : 21 May 2008 05:52:10(UTC)
rschaffr

United States   
Lutz:

I don't know who you are talking to, but you seem to ignore the fact that almost everyone outside Germany can get no satisfaction on this issue unless they deal directly themselves with Reparatur Service in Gõppingen. Jeff told me outright that he could get no information out of the factory and he suggested that I contact Service directly. I have to admit that I got instructions back from Reparatur Service to send the models in within 12 hours of my inquiry. That is excellent service...I only hope the physical service is as quick. As to contact through dealers, the dealer in Germany I contacted about this is one that knows me well (I have spent over 5000 Euros there over the past few years), and is in fact the dealer I bought the models from, and they could not help. I would rather have had the service done without the models traveling the Atlantic, but so be it.
-Ron
Digital, Epoch IV-V(K-track/CS3/6021Connect/60216051), Epoch III(C-track/6021/6036/6051)
http://www.sem-co.com/~rschaffr/trains/trains.html
Offline Larry  
#155 Posted : 21 May 2008 08:52:36(UTC)
Larry

United States   
Okay, Ron, so we'll just send our locos to you since you have the connection!
Offline nevw  
#156 Posted : 21 May 2008 10:25:17(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by Larry
<br />Okay, Ron, so we'll just send our locos to you since you have the connection!

NO No. Sent to Lutz. wink He has better connections. He is on First name terms with all the staff in the repair section. wink
Offline David Dewar  
#157 Posted : 21 May 2008 15:11:44(UTC)
David Dewar

Scotland   
Soon need more people working in the repair section than making the stuffbiggrin

Larry If you are listening to this thread have you got your Br 05 back yet. Must be months by now.

David
Take care I like Marklin and will defend the worlds greatest model rail manufacturer.
Offline H0  
#158 Posted : 22 May 2008 00:44:36(UTC)
H0

Quote:
<br />PS: Congratulations for even writing "Gõppingen" correct! Smile

Yeah - viva España! [:o)]
Gõppingen, Gôppingen, Göppingen - thanks for putting something on the o ... wink
Regards
Tom
---
"In all of the gauges, we particularly emphasize a high level of quality, the best possible fidelity to the prototype, and absolute precision. You will see that in all of our products." (from Märklin New Items Brochure 2015, page 1) ROFLBTCUTS
UserPostedImage
Offline Macfire  
#159 Posted : 22 May 2008 08:10:37(UTC)
Macfire

Geez here we go again !!!!!

I'll make this simple:

I brought a Dell lap-top.
I used the internet, chosen language English.
Could have ordered in almost any language so user-friendly are they.

I get updates and warnings about any issues as and when they occur and information on how to resolve these if necessary.

If I chose not to receive these warnings personally, I can log onto their web site to receive the same information

I will buy my pc from Dell as well.

Just like our cars, a quick check on the website will reveal any issues that need addressing.

I have had M* (with the tits above the a)
- As a child (my ERA I)
- With my children (my ERA II)
And given their previous reputation
- Now with my Partners children (my ERA III)

I wonder.
Why I cannot get the same service from M* via a (user-friendly) web site in English as well?

Why?
P**s poor management?
Arrogance?
Uncaring attitude towards the plebs who spend their money on M* products?
Lord Macca
New Zealand branch of Clan Donald.
Offline nevw  
#160 Posted : 22 May 2008 08:20:12(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
Macca I humbly agree with you comments and Sentiments.
PP Management and Arrogence.

PS LUtz cracked a funny.wink

Taken from his post above:
PS: Congratulations for even writing "Gõppingen" correct!
Offline Macfire  
#161 Posted : 22 May 2008 08:35:29(UTC)
Macfire

Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by nevw
<br />
Quote:
<br />
Quote:
<br />However, they might have some reason why they don't want to do business with certain people

Wow ... [:0][:I][xx(]
Nev, your choice. Blunderbusses & balloons - or do ya prefer the wet rag confusedbiggrin[}:)]

Sorry John. It will SABRES at 1 Metre.

Woo Hoo
Bags I be the second [:p] [:p] [:p]
Ahhhh blood sports - gotta love em [:p] [:p]

Bring back the biff - oops sorry wrong forum should be in the 100 years of RL [}:)] [}:)]
Lord Macca
Offline Macfire  
#162 Posted : 22 May 2008 08:40:20(UTC)
Macfire

Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by nevw
<br />
Quote:
<br />
Quote:
[i]Funny! I'm only just any customer

Now that sounds like an understatement wink.

"However, they might have some reason why they don't want to do business with certain people" (sic) biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
Thanks for the quote Lutz.

I have <u>SO</u> missed this forum over the last week or so [:p][:p][:p]
Lord Macca
Offline Macfire  
#163 Posted : 22 May 2008 08:45:04(UTC)
Macfire

Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by Macfire
<br />I have the 39050 and 39010.

39050: What do I need to be aware of with this loco.
Is there an issue that needs resolving???

39010: I NOW know that there is an inherent problem that needs to be fixed.
One might also say that those who are unaware about the inherent potential for future problems in their locos, will get them not fixed.
Like others, my locos cannot get a decent run as yet so future-proofing means that I have address this situation now.

I brought this loco from Europe.
I do not expect nor would I offend my local dealer asking him to take ownership of my warranty claim.

I will be at a MMR meet early next month so will be meeting up with our NZ M* agent.
I will be interested to see what he knows about this issue.

I would like to know that my locos are as good as can be.
I paid a lot of money for these, I expect quality.
Is anything less acceptable to anyone?

Lutz:
"And no - usually no car manufacturer or dealer will get back to you for an (even free) update/upgrade unless there is a serious safety issue."
That’s pure Bulls**t. As mentioned in my previous, a quick check on the website will reveal any issues that need addressing. Well that’s how it is in NZ.
But then we are simple people after all.

Lutz:
"Appears to be clearly a (potential local) dealer problem; maybe due to low developed understanding of proper customer service behavior ~"

I have taken the liberty of correcting you statement for you: Appears to be clearly a (Marklin Head Office/management) problem; maybe due to low developed understanding of proper customer service behavior.

Lord Macca
Offline nevw  
#164 Posted : 22 May 2008 11:19:37(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
Quote from LUTZ
It is really amusing to see especially those "yelling and screaming" who don't even have any of the relevant models for this upgrade.

LUTZ, If you are referring to me in that statement I resent that.

I am not yelling and Screaming.

YOU made a statement that in Germany that any dealer would handle a Warranty regardless of where the item was purchased as Long as you had a Warranty Certificate

I was trying to point out that there is a different policy in other parts of the world outside of germany but you will not accept that.

If trying to tell you that you are wrong is yelling and screaming you are sadly mistaken. wink
N
Offline David Dewar  
#165 Posted : 22 May 2008 13:26:01(UTC)
David Dewar

Scotland   
Macca Nev I see that the last bottle sent to you has been highly successful.

You are now fully authorised Yellers and Screamers and as such you are able to deal with any comments on the forum for two years after they have been posted.

With regard to waranties etc if they made the stuff properly in the first place then we would not have this thread. How can anybody stick a compact c sine in a loco and sell them without realising that they are poor runners ... at least now we have a decent motor which in my view should be fitted to all models now sold.
As for German quality that is now long gone ( I have a German car which i enjoy but it is no better than Swedish or Japanese.. just costs more)

Your promotion in the SSA is being considered.

David
Take care I like Marklin and will defend the worlds greatest model rail manufacturer.
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#166 Posted : 22 May 2008 13:51:34(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
I have a 39120 and it runs OK on my layout, but then I don't have any additional sections under booster control, only one sector controlled by a CS. I don't get any slowdowns or erratic running when switching solenoids, etc. The only 'funny' I experience with this loco is that it sounds its horn sometimes when power is restored to the layout, apart from that no problems, under my current setup.

Do the erratic running problems show up when running with a 6021 and 6017 boosters? If so I can test the loco on our club layout to see how it performs.

Please Lutz, be nice to people. It surely can't be too hard for you to provide clear concise responses to questions, rather than the cryptic answers you seem to take pleasure in giving. Not all of us have as easy access to Märklin people / knowledge as you do, so we would appreciate it if you would keep your answers simple, concise and to the point. Cheers, Mate!! wink

BTW, thanks for your pictures Lutz, some great models you have there!
Offline H0  
#167 Posted : 22 May 2008 14:58:02(UTC)
H0

Hello!
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by Bigdaddynz
<br />Do the erratic running problems show up when running with a 6021 and 6017 boosters? If so I can test the loco on our club layout to see how it performs.

I have two trains with interior lights (light bulbs). Switching the interior lights on and off while a loco is running at mid speed will show if the loco is voltage sensitive. If you use a speedometer, you can also test if the loco slows down when you turn on the front lights of several locos (preferably light bulbs).
My Schienenbus slowed down when I turned lights and sound on - 'twas corrected in Göppingen and now speed is stable. So with a good speedometer you don't need much power consumption for the test.

Testing with 6021 and 6017 will only work if one of them has heavy load while the other doesn't.

Another test: look how the loco stops at a red signal with a brake module. Early CCS locos will slow down abruptly for a moment, then they return to their previous speed and slow down gently.

With your 39120 it depends on when it was produced.
I ordered mine in 2006, but it came 2007 after the 39121 - and they both run fine.
Regards
Tom
---
"In all of the gauges, we particularly emphasize a high level of quality, the best possible fidelity to the prototype, and absolute precision. You will see that in all of our products." (from Märklin New Items Brochure 2015, page 1) ROFLBTCUTS
UserPostedImage
Offline Webmaster  
#168 Posted : 22 May 2008 19:57:46(UTC)
Webmaster

Boys, there is too little C-sine and too much bickering in this topic!!![xx(]
Juhan - "Webmaster", at your service...
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
Offline David Dewar  
#169 Posted : 22 May 2008 21:54:34(UTC)
David Dewar

Scotland   
No probs Juhan now we know if we behave ourselves all will be well.[:I]

I only had one compact c sine and sold it within a month of purchase. Got a good price and bought a HAG. As i said however the new motor is excellent.

David

Offline Macfire  
#170 Posted : 23 May 2008 12:33:33(UTC)
Macfire

Webby:

Smacked bottie accepted.

Lutz:

I do use maerklin.com but the site is silent on this c sine issue.
THAT annoys the hell out of me.
Lord Macca
Offline nevw  
#171 Posted : 23 May 2008 12:42:40(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
I also will consider my self smacked.

N
Offline nevw  
#172 Posted : 23 May 2008 14:01:32(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
Quote:
<br />
Quote:
Why I cannot get the same service from M* via a (user-friendly) web site in English as well?

You get it - but apparently you don't (want to?) make good use of it.

Why?
P**s own poor management?
Arrogance?
Uncaring attitude towards the brave Märklin folks who do alot for their customers?

I'll make this simple: Why don't you just use the EXISTING Märklin website for your language at maerklin.com like most to all other customers in Märklin's main selling countries do? Cool

Dear Upstanding Stick in the MUD Lutz,

I have used the www.MAERKLIN.com website,
The USA Website in ENGLISH in certain parts End up in GERMAN.
It is a Piece of Sh*t.

The only information it gives on Dealers is the USA as it is a USA SITE.

NOW ONCE AGAIN the M(") A (Thats 2 tits A) rklin site used to show all Marklin dealers around the world, Now thay do not.
Simply arrogance. they do not care of their customers outside of Europe and speially GERMANY.
Up ******.

Now usually when yo feel like it you can give some good information, but your German attitude gets in the way a lot of times. Wake up and loosen up. wink

Offline Bigdaddynz  
#173 Posted : 23 May 2008 14:15:01(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Thanks for the suggestion re the 39120 whistle icon, Lutz. I'll try that out. Thanks Thomas for your suggestions as well, I'll try those out too.

Lutz, you may recall I asked you about converting the Trix TEE BR112 to 3 rail AC running. Well instead of buying the Trix loco, I managed to get the 29540 Tee Rheinpfeil set. I haven't used the loco from that set enough to know whether it has any issues, but I think it has the SDS motor. The 39120 is about 10 months old - brought from johnvandamme off ebay.

Hopefully they are both new enough to already have the updated circuit boards. There are some advantages in not being an early adopter!
Offline xxxxdown  
#174 Posted : 23 May 2008 14:17:32(UTC)
xxxxdown

I have not been here for some time. I have been away from computer caring for my mother. I see that lutsz still has a stick up his ass.
I Love Marklin
Offline David Dewar  
#175 Posted : 23 May 2008 18:51:55(UTC)
David Dewar

Scotland   
biggrin
Offline spitzenklasse  
#176 Posted : 23 May 2008 19:15:39(UTC)
spitzenklasse

Please be nice to Lutz. He is very knowlegable, and has much good advise to offer.
Poeple who are experts on a subject tend to be zealous at times, even eccentric. Don't take it personal. Oh, maybe the laugh is on me, since Scott is laughing?
Offline H0  
#177 Posted : 23 May 2008 22:40:45(UTC)
H0

Quote:
<br />I do use maerklin.com but the site is silent on this c sine issue.
THAT annoys the hell out of me.

I don't remember seeing detailed information about this on maerklin.de either.

This shows what the non-M* fora about M* are worth!

It would be nice to have a list with the serial numbers of affected locos on the M* web site.
But I presume they want to let sleeping dogs lie. The repair service has capacity problems - and things would be worse if more people knew about the replacements.

Maybe we'll see some information when the first rush is over.
Regards
Tom
---
UserPostedImage
Offline rschaffr  
#178 Posted : 23 May 2008 22:56:26(UTC)
rschaffr

United States   
This whole issue is being handled very quietly. If you complain to the repair service in Göppingen about it, you get it fixed. If you are happy with the performance (or don't know to expect better performance) nothing is said about it. Originally, I heard about this last year from Jeff at a show...he said then that Marklin USA would be equipped and authorized to do this work here, but apparently the factory decided against that. Anyway, my models are in transit. I will report on the outcome of this when I know more.

Added: Actually, the performance of my models wasn't that bad that I would have contacted service had I not known about this. Probably 95% of the people who have them and do not lurk on this site or a similar one would never have noticed. In that I try to run my layout [somewhat] prototypically (in spite of the few R1 curves I have) I could clearly see surges and inconsistencies at low speeds. If this layout was my Grandson's and he was running them, it would not have been noticable.
-Ron
Digital, Epoch IV-V(K-track/CS3/6021Connect/60216051), Epoch III(C-track/6021/6036/6051)
Offline David Dewar  
#179 Posted : 24 May 2008 00:13:16(UTC)
David Dewar

Scotland   
Ron You have it dead right. M will hope few will know they can get an upgrade and most will just carry on with a model which does not run as well as it could.
I wonder how many will try another make to see if it runs better than M. That would be a shame as Marklin can still produce top class stuff if they want to.

xxxdown you are a bad boy ... but it gives us a laugh .. hope your mother gets better soon.

David
Offline john black  
#180 Posted : 24 May 2008 01:19:19(UTC)
john black

United States   
Quote:
<br />It is really amusing to see especially those "yelling and screaming" who don't even have any of the relevant models for this upgrade Cool

Dead wrong. Locking the barn when the horse has run away won't do us any good [xx(][xx(][xx(]
That's why we're here. Trying to shed some light on marklins BEFORE we plunk down the cash biggrin[}:)]

Another thing. Who are you - a company spokesman [|)] or a fellow forum member confusedconfusedconfused
If we wanna hear M's voice we can visit their site and read their statements ...
I hope no one visits a poor Southener's layout in Brooklyn. Intruders beware of Gators.
AT&SF, D&RGW, T&P, SP, WP, UP, BN, NYC, ARR, epI-III - analog & digital Marklin Classics only.
CU#6021 FX-MOTOROLA DIGITAL SYSTEM. Fast as lightning and no trouble. What else ...

Offline David Dewar  
#181 Posted : 24 May 2008 01:29:12(UTC)
David Dewar

Scotland   
For a firm which almost went bust and is hoping to be saved it is important that they are on the ball with customer relations.
As you say John we now like to hear about a model before buying it but in the past we could buy with confidence knowing the product would be good. Hopefully these days can return but M must first see where it went wrong.

David
Offline john black  
#182 Posted : 24 May 2008 01:33:34(UTC)
john black

United States   
Right, Sir.

Offline Webmaster  
#183 Posted : 24 May 2008 01:49:42(UTC)
Webmaster

So what should I do with my HWZ? It runs fine, but you can clearly see the "speed compensation control" since there is some "bucking" that makes the coaches behind it act "accordeon"-like now and then... With a 5***** motor or Faulhaber/Maxxon DC motor this does not occur with the same coaches...

I mean, the loco works ok but has trouble keeping a constant speed with a train of coaches behind it. For an usual train player it's likely ok - you accept it, but for the esoteric perfectionist it is a nightmare...

For me it is "good enough" as it is, but if a free upgrade is available I would of course like to have that since it was quite an expensive item... Should I contact M and ask for it?
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
Offline H0  
#184 Posted : 24 May 2008 02:01:22(UTC)
H0

Hello!
Quote:
<br />I wonder how many will try another make to see if it runs better than M.

Here is one!
I was so disappointed about my Schienenbus that I banned all M* 39xxx items from further orders - until they announced the SDS and the quality fix for previous items.

That's why my class 189 locos have the wipers at the correct location - but that's a different story.
Regards
Tom
---
UserPostedImage
Offline Webmaster  
#185 Posted : 24 May 2008 03:10:01(UTC)
Webmaster

David, all I can say that some Roco loks I have initially run better than M out of the box, but unfortunately not for so long... Mechanical issues...[:(]
Offline rschaffr  
#186 Posted : 24 May 2008 04:18:51(UTC)
rschaffr

United States   
I have been considering trying a HAG, but they are so darned expensive, if it doesn't run well on my layout...
-Ron
Offline mmervine  
#187 Posted : 24 May 2008 04:44:46(UTC)
mmervine

United States   
Juhan:

I think that you should take advantage of the upgrade program.

mark
Märklin C-track, Marklin Digital & ECoS, multi-era French & Swiss
http://www.ete-ene.org/m...mervines-layout-gallery/
Offline mmervine  
#188 Posted : 24 May 2008 04:45:50(UTC)
mmervine

United States   
Quote:
[size=1" face="Verdana" id="quote]quote:Originally posted by rschaffr
<br />I have been considering trying a HAG, but they are so darned expensive, if it doesn't run well on my layout...

Ron:

Have you seen Mike's 'try before you buy' Hag program?

r/mark
Märklin C-track, Marklin Digital & ECoS, multi-era French & Swiss
http://www.ete-ene.org/m...mervines-layout-gallery/
Offline rschaffr  
#189 Posted : 24 May 2008 04:53:34(UTC)
rschaffr

United States   
You know, I do recall that now that you mention it. Been a very busy couple of weeks at work and I have not had much time for anything else.
-Ron
Offline kimballthurlow  
#190 Posted : 24 May 2008 04:58:12(UTC)
kimballthurlow

Australia   
My 39120 E10 runs very well.
I don't know about serial number, or version number (it is at my other house), but I know I have a two year warranty.
If a problem develops, I will take it back to Nathan's Trains in Brisbane (Marklin and Trix dealer) where I bought it, and I know it will be handled well by that means.
Or I may decide to send it directly to Goppingen. My experience with that Marklin service is excellent, when I exchanged two transformers about 18 months ago.
regards
Kimball
HO Scale - Märklin (ep II-III and VI, C Track, digital) - 2 rail HO (Queensland Australia, UK, USA) - 3 rail OO (English Hornby Dublo) - old clockwork O gauge - Live Steam 90mm (3.1/2 inch) gauge.
Offline David Dewar  
#191 Posted : 24 May 2008 13:41:50(UTC)
David Dewar

Scotland   
Ron Try a HAG. You will not have any problems. Go for one with the 21 pin decoder. Compared with this years Insider Model they are cheap!! Take care though if you buy one you will want more.

David
Offline nevw  
#192 Posted : 24 May 2008 14:18:28(UTC)
nevw

Australia   
(]
Quote:
<br />Ron Try a HAG. You will not have any problems. Go for one with the 21 pin decoder. Compared with this years Insider Model they are cheap!! Take care though if you buy one you will want more.

David

I agree.
More on order [}:)][}:)]biggrin[:(!][xx(]
Offline Macfire  
#193 Posted : 24 May 2008 17:22:15(UTC)
Macfire

Is there an issue with the 39050 BR.05 confused confused confused

If so what confused confused
Lord Macca
Offline H0  
#194 Posted : 24 May 2008 19:11:08(UTC)
H0

Quote:
<br />Is there an issue with the 39050 BR.05 confused confused confused

It has the SDS - and with the SDS the voltage sensitivity is cured.
Regards
Tom
---
UserPostedImage
Offline rschaffr  
#195 Posted : 24 May 2008 23:55:52(UTC)
rschaffr

United States   
Unfortunately, mine cost USD40.00 each to send back for upgrade. [:(]
-Ron
Offline David Dewar  
#196 Posted : 25 May 2008 01:31:07(UTC)
David Dewar

Scotland   
John You must follow directives biggrin

Ron If you want a HAG buy one they certainly wont need to update their motor.

Juhan Pay attention your question was answered earlier biggrin

Best behaviour lads.

Having another celebration with Rangers winning the cup so thought I would post the above to get all the replies in one post.

Has to be said though that for a toy firm to take back goods which dont works as well as they should ...but are still OK .. is somewhat unusual. The cost to M must be contributing to the losses having to pay wages for the repairs and the cost of new parts. Hopefully not too many will return these as there must have been quite a lot sold.

David

Offline john black  
#197 Posted : 26 May 2008 15:27:52(UTC)
john black

United States   
Sir David - nope. I only obey God, my President, my Lady and my Webmaster Cool. In that order.
After all this is Al's topic CoolCoolCool. One of the cool guys who don't mind a bit of fun biggrin

Offline rschaffr  
#198 Posted : 27 May 2008 04:20:08(UTC)
rschaffr

United States   
Lutz: I had to send them separately for insurance purposes. The max they would let me insure one package for was $500.00
-Ron
Offline alonso231gery  
#199 Posted : 27 May 2008 17:39:05(UTC)
alonso231gery

Greece   
Quote:
Locking the barn when the horse has run away won't do us any good [xx(][xx(][xx(]

biggrinbiggrinbiggrin Nice quote
An outsider.
I'm looking for the owner of that horse. He's tall, blonde, he smokes a cigar, and he's a pig!
Offline john black  
#200 Posted : 27 May 2008 18:06:26(UTC)
john black

United States   
Nikos, my friend - great to see you back SmileSmileSmile
Darn busy [xx(] in the Army, huh ... confused