Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline obb1016  
#1 Posted : 07 February 2022 21:41:26(UTC)
obb1016

Hi-

My Lippe order is STILL at FedEx in Memphis, TN, and has been there for 3 solid weeks. FedEx customer service is awful, and no one there will help... Does anyone know what kind of shipping Kramm or Licht is using for international service these days?

Best,
George

Ever since Modellbahn Lippe switched to Fedex, my packages have been taking forever to arrive. With UPS, my packages would be at my door within 2 or 3 days after shipment. Now, with FedEx, it's taking 3 weeks or longer. A close look at a recent shipping record indicates that my package sat in Koeln for 10 days with "operational delays," and then sat 10 more days in Memphis with no excuse given. In fact, it is still sitting in Memphis. Anyone else experiencing this?

Best,
George

Edited by user 14 February 2022 17:27:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user liked this useful post by obb1016
Offline franciscohg  
#2 Posted : 07 February 2022 22:36:11(UTC)
franciscohg

Chile   
Hello
My last two parcels to Chile were sent trough FedEx, also via Koeln-Memphis and then Sao Paulo and Santiago.
Got them here in 10 days, wich is superior than average for that type of service. Other than the obscene handling charges here, very happy with the transit times.
Regards
UserPostedImage German trains era I-II and selected III, era depends on the mood, mostly Maerklin but i can be heretic if needed XD, heresy is no longer an issue.. LOL
Offline mmervine  
#3 Posted : 07 February 2022 22:40:36(UTC)
mmervine

United States   
George-sorry to hear about this. My most recent package from MSL was shipped last Wednesday, arrived at my house in NH shortly after noon on Friday. I was really surprised given that we were in the middle of an ice storm.

mark
Märklin C-track, Marklin Digital & ECoS, multi-era French & Swiss
http://www.ete-ene.org/m...mervines-layout-gallery/