Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline avio  
#1 Posted : 09 March 2021 16:09:06(UTC)
avio

Italy   
Hello and good day to all
I have a couple of questions related to the new MFX Marklin signal that I will say works quite well in both my ‘continue’ and ‘alternate’ layout, but after having installed probably around 60 of those and replacing some of the old one, i will like to hear your opinion and suggestions on these two topics:
the first one is... as you know the more sophisticated signals comes with multiple color combinations, like 2 yellow and 2 green together or 2 white and red, and more, but when I go to program the ‘action sequence’ where switchers and signals can change positions and colors according to the right combination, I can do not much according to what I will like to do... (and here is my second question) like for example making a sequence like a few that I have seen in certain videos on youtube, like:
starting from red (standard position), then going to yellow green flashing with green for 2 sec, switching the turnout and then after another 2 seconds of flashing yellow green, the signals will finish the sequence on full green.
Do you know if managing a flashing in between 2 color schemes is possible? and if yes, can you please pass me some clues? many thanks in advance...
Offline H0  
#2 Posted : 09 March 2021 16:33:52(UTC)
H0

Originally Posted by: avio Go to Quoted Post
starting from red (standard position), then going to yellow green flashing with green for 2 sec, switching the turnout and then after another 2 seconds of flashing yellow green, the signals will finish the sequence on full green.
I've never seen such a sequence in real life in Germany.
AFAIK you can use routes on your controller to take the signal through several states.

Regards
Tom
---
"In all of the gauges, we particularly emphasize a high level of quality, the best possible fidelity to the prototype, and absolute precision. You will see that in all of our products." (from Märklin New Items Brochure 2015, page 1) ROFLBTCUTS
UserPostedImage
Offline avio  
#3 Posted : 09 March 2021 21:35:49(UTC)
avio

Italy   
Hi Tom and thanks .. in fact you are certainly right.. in Germany you have seenna sequence like that.. mainly because I have never been to Germany and because in fact, I will like to use my own sequence.. if I manage to. In fact at the moment I am using routs to move signals and switcher together but presumably I have to practice more with this feature in my CS3 snd CS2, in order to create a sequence that can be extended in time, like 5 second all together in order to make the entire effect more dynamic and interesting.
The reason why I am asking here in this posts is because maybe someone before me has practice much more then me on this matter and has some approach method that can achieve a good final ling sequence in a easy way.. thanks