Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Sharaf  
#1 Posted : 13 June 2020 06:20:49(UTC)
Sharaf

Australia   
Hey guys
So for the majority of last year and this year, my MS2 has not been very responsive. What used to happen is, every time I used to plug it into the wall outlet, it starts up and I could use it and it would be very responsive, but now what happens is it would launch, and then completely freeze up, it started happening more now. The controller would completely freeze up, unresponsive. I talked to a guy in Brisbane (I'm from Melbourne) about what to do and he told me that in order to reload and/or possibly update the software, I would need a CS2 or CS3. What happened yesterday is that the situation with MS2 got so bad that it reset itself to factory settings. It's still freezing the same way as before, and I'm unable to reinstall my ICE 2 (Via the card), it kicks back with an error, likely due to the faulty software. If anyone has either a CS2 or CS3 and is in around Melbourne (Preferably in the Northern Suburbs as that's where I'm based in), please respond to this forum. Or, if you know anyone who does Marklin repairs in Melbourne, let me know please.
Regards

Edited by user 20 June 2020 05:32:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified