Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline rhfil  
#1 Posted : 21 April 2020 16:44:23(UTC)
rhfil

United States   
When creating an "Event" with a CS3 an option that sometimes appears is "continue" or "delay". I have figured out what "delay" does but have not been able to understand what the "continue" option does other than cause problems. Can anyone give an understanding of that option?
Also, I assume there is a capability of creating a continuous loop with the "Event" feature but have as yet been unable to create one. Is my assumption incorrect?
Offline JohnjeanB  
#2 Posted : 21 April 2020 20:00:17(UTC)
JohnjeanB

France   
Hi

Perhaps looking at this tutorial (half way down) you have the answer

https://railway.zone/pos...arklin-central-station-3
Cheers
Jean
Offline TEEWolf  
#3 Posted : 22 April 2020 03:01:44(UTC)
TEEWolf

@JohnjeanB has listed a good link for explanations already. In addition I saw a video from Maerklin Live explaining "Advanced event control with the CS3."

OK this video is in German. But if you are using subtitles you can switch these subtitels at YouTube directly translated into English. Just have a look into the YT menu undernaeth the screen in settings, where you can change languages. The translation is sometimes confusing, but this is in the German version with the subtitles as well. They are talking so fast and sometimes not a very clear speech so the subtitels are writing some nonsens. The advantage is: you can repeat the video sequence as often as you got it.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by TEEWolf
Offline TEEWolf  
#4 Posted : 22 April 2020 03:45:17(UTC)
TEEWolf

Do not forget. Since SW update 2.0 Maerklin extended the system settings menu under menu point track.

Besides the "events extended mode" the modes "continue events" and "continue operations" were added. Please do not ask me about the effects from these new settings. I did not use them yet.

Even in Maerklin's new book 03083 "Digital steuern mit der CS 3 ab SW 2.0" - which I got - I did not found detailed descriptions for these new functions yet. On the other hand, using these functions is already very sophisticated for a CS 3 user. BigGrin
Offline rhfil  
#5 Posted : 24 April 2020 02:25:40(UTC)
rhfil

United States   
On first glance that appears to be exactly what I am looking for but the translation of the youtube video is complete gibberish. It is really irritating for Marklin to have all these options with no place to learn what they do. I will have to try activating each one to figure it out for myself. Thanks.